A Peak at Super Tuesday, March 1st

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I am using this polling tool here. 2016 Republican Presidential Nomination

Click on the state to see latest polls in that state.

Of the states where Rubio is leading, we have Minnesota (38 delegates), and for Cruz we have him leading Texas by a good amount(155 delegates). There are no polls for now for North Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming.

The rest look like they will break for Trump.
Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
Arkansas (40) only two polls, averaging out to trump
And Oklahoma (43)

If the polls are within 3%, then Trump will totally dominate the delegate count (Rubio 38, Cruz 155, Trump 358) to such a degree, on March 2nd, that all the political opportunists will start jumping on the Trump bandwagon.

I am balancing out Rubio picking up a lot of Bushes supporters with Trump gaining support as the apparent nominee to come momentum he has.

While I know that none of the winners will get ALL the delegates, I think it will average out.

Oh, and currently Trump leads in EVERY MARCH PRIMARY STATE with a recent poll except Utah where he ties Cruz. That is over an additional 600 delegates and he only needs 1237 to lock the nomination. After April 1, Trump will have a mathematical lock with over 1000 delegates for the nomination.

Trump seems to have this in the bag.

Last edited:

Of the states where Rubio is leading, we have Minnesota (38 delegates), and for Cruz we have him leading Texas by a good amount(155 delegates). There are no polls for now for North Dakota, Vermont and Wyoming.

Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
And Oklahoma (43)

If the polls are within 3%, then Trump will totally dominate the delegate count (Rubio 38, Cruz 155, Trump 358) to such a degree, on March 2nd, that all the political opportunists will start jumping on the Trump bandwagon.

I am balancing out Rubio picking up a lot of Bushes supporters with Trump gaining support as the apparent nominee to come momentum he has.

While I know that none of the winners will get ALL the delegates, I think it will average out.

Oh, and currently Trump leads in EVERY MARCH PRIMARY STATE with a recent poll except Utah where he ties Cruz. That is over an additional 600 delegates and he only needs 1237 to lock the nomination. After April 1, Trump will have a mathematical lock with over 1000 delegates for the nomination.

To the joy of democrats everywhere.

Clayton, I would say that maybe you should wait until after the elections before you laugh, but as your ridiculous antics bring more votes to GOP candidates, oh, hell, just keep it going, dude.

roflmao

Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
And Oklahoma (43)

To the joy of democrats everywhere.
Be careful what you wish for small fry!

Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
And Oklahoma (43)

Of course....gay marriage ads will shake all that up hard...Kim Davis and kids having mother & father are visceral issues from faith to factories... It's like shaking a soda bottle and then opening it up on primary day..

Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
And Oklahoma (43)

Of course....gay marriage ads will shake all that up hard...Kim Davis and kids having mother & father are visceral issues from faith to factories... It's like shaking a soda bottle and then opening it up on primary day..
Ads for sexual perversion ain't gonna bother Trump one damn bit.

CbvHZovW8AAdy8t.jpg

Virginia (49)
Georgia (76)
Massachusetts (42)
Alabama (50)
Tennessee (58)
And Oklahoma (43)

I don't know about the methodology since the primaries are proportional but with a minimum threshold, although at least one is winner take all if a candidate gets 50%. And I do not know if any are proportional within geographic boundaries, like SC. But the only way Trump is not the nominee is if he gets to the convention without enough pledged delegates to win on the first ballot, or 1237 delegates. Given SC's trouncing, I'd say a week from tomorrow should reveal whether the establishment should spend any more money

Forum List

Back