A perfect question that was not asked

SC Patriot

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2020
When President Biden was eating his waffle cone with ice cream this weekend in front of the press......Maybe someone should have asked him if he knew how much the cone cost....and then ask him how much the same cone cost last year?

May sound funny......but it could have made a difference in his perspective of what middle class America is facing.

But no...he gets question like "what flavor ice cream are you eating"

Press is pathetic.

They'd have been equally pathetic if they asked if he knew the price of the cone, because the chances that he paid for it are likely slim to none.

Besides, I want to know what flavor ice cream he likes. If he goes for chocolate or vanilla; the classics, that's fine. Even something like Rocky Road, Oreo or chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough (my personal go-to) would work.

Strawberry? Pistachio? Fuck that. He's unfit for office at that point...

When President Biden was eating his waffle cone with ice cream this weekend in front of the press......Maybe someone should have asked him if he knew how much the cone cost....and then ask him how much the same cone cost last year?

May sound funny......but it could have made a difference in his perspective of what middle class America is facing.

But no...he gets question like "what flavor ice cream are you eating"

Press is pathetic.
Why are you not a reporter!?

True.

But he claims to be the man on the street caring about the American people. Maybe he should have noticed? After all, prices are on a well lit large screen.

I order shit all the time without paying attention to what it costs. If I want a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, I don't care if it's $3 or $10, I'm buying myself a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone...

I order shit all the time without paying attention to what it costs. If I want a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, I don't care if it's $3 or $10, I'm buying myself a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone...
and steal it if it you don't have the cash right?

But I bet if you had the ability to control the cost of chocolate peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, you would do something about it tripling in price.
This thread was not about you.
This thread was about an individual that can do something about things.

But I bet if you had the ability to control the cost of chocolate peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, you would do something about it tripling in price.
This thread was not about you.
This thread was about an individual that can do something about things.
The capitalist are doing something about things.

Forum List

Back