A pretty good analysis of where we are politically

• Banned
This divide is the result of politicians using voters as tools. That, to me, speaks to the lack of education perpetrated on a trusting public. If people really believe that a politician, or a Party, is their savior, then it's a deeper divide than can be overcome with a mere election. The inability, or unwillingness, to see that is apalling.
The question the above article that comes to my mind is; when will it become a physical fight?
When havoc is created, chaos ensues, and catastrophe is inevitable.

Half the voting public doesn’t give a shit, primarily because they know our system sucks and the entrenched oligarchy have no intention of changing a thing.

I would guess that at least half of voting-age Americans care little if anything about politics. And all the endless primaries are turning even more off.

• Banned
.[/QUOTE]
"Liberty" means different things to different people.
.[/QUOTE]
Dictionaries are easy on line

noun: liberty
  1. the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
2. the power or scope to act as one pleases.

Pretty narrow definition(s)- not at all hard to understand.

The 2020 Election Is Guaranteed to Leave Many Americans Bitterly Unhappy

It's hard for me to imagine that people, especially Americans, reject liberty. And reject it they do.
This article doesn't touch on that but it is where we are as a Country.

How the fuck are Americans going to vote , if you eliminate a political rival?
Who said anything about eliminating anything?

Dictionaries are easy on line

noun: liberty
  1. the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
2. the power or scope to act as one pleases.

Pretty narrow definition(s)- not at all hard to understand.
"oppressive" and "scope" are both subjective terms.

The 2020 Election Is Guaranteed to Leave Many Americans Bitterly Unhappy

It's hard for me to imagine that people, especially Americans, reject liberty. And reject it they do.
This article doesn't touch on that but it is where we are as a Country.

How the fuck are Americans going to vote , if you eliminate a political rival?
Who said anything about eliminating anything?

You tell us?

All the parties want to do is fight, argue, bitch, moan, and complain about the other party and about segments within their own parties. How many more years this kind of havoc will exist is anyone's guess.

All the parties want to do is fight, argue, bitch, moan, and complain about the other party and about segments within their own parties. How many more years this kind of havoc will exist is anyone's guess.
There are people with a vested professional interest in dividing us as much as they can. They're winning right now, that's for sure.

Many people have a need to belong to a tribe, so it's us vs. them, "beat" the other guys, party over country.

No we actually want to destroy the Dem party.

And they want to destroy the Republicans. Neither will likely happen.

Throughout thousands of years of human history what always ends up happening to oppressive scum like the left, well there you go.

Forum List

Back