A preview of single payer? Yes.

Unlike you I can figure out what percentage two billion is of four trillion.

It's the percentage of the VA budget that matters, moron. According to Wiki, the VA budget was projected to go from $131 billion in 2013 to $152 billion in 2014, an increase of $21 billion. $2.1 billion is only the increase in "discretionary spending."
Could have been 200 billion for all I care. If it's not enough to do the job then we have broken the promise we made them now haven't we?

When people post idiocies like that, it's no surprise that we are $17.5 trillion in debt.

Small beer when you consider how many millions were told they could keep their health care if they liked it; keep their doctor if they liked him/her. Gotta keep these things in perspective.

Dontcha know the biggest lies are the bestest lies?

It's the percentage of the VA budget that matters, moron. According to Wiki, the VA budget was projected to go from $131 billion in 2013 to $152 billion in 2014, an increase of $21 billion. $2.1 billion is only the increase in "discretionary spending."
Could have been 200 billion for all I care. If it's not enough to do the job then we have broken the promise we made them now haven't we?

When people post idiocies like that, it's no surprise that we are $17.5 trillion in debt.
You aren't much of a country if you can't keep your word to the people who were willing to die fighting for it now are you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back