A preview of single payer? Yes.

Current VA wait times. Are you too stupid to look those up?

I thought we were talking about the prospect of national single-payer.
Where are the projections of a four to thirty two week wait time?

So you're too stupid to follow the wait times of a current single payer system (The VA) and extrapolate what would happen with a national single payer system.
Do you think that the Republican refusal to properly fund the VA system might have a positive or a negative effect on the waiting times?

Fund it properly? The budget is set to increase by 2.1 billion next year.
2.1 bil? A rounding error. Let me know when we start to talk real money?

So you think a country with 17 trillion in debt is just a rounding error for funding healthcare spending 2.1 billion more than last year just for vets?

How much do you expect the rounding error to be when the entire country is on the same program?

Fund it properly? The budget is set to increase by 2.1 billion next year.

So you think a country with 17 trillion in debt is just a rounding error for funding healthcare spending 2.1 billion more than last year just for vets?

How much do you expect the rounding error to be when the entire country is on the same program?
2.1 bil isn't money in this country. Learn math.

I thought we were talking about the prospect of national single-payer.
Where are the projections of a four to thirty two week wait time?

So you're too stupid to follow the wait times of a current single payer system (The VA) and extrapolate what would happen with a national single payer system.
Do you think that the Republican refusal to properly fund the VA system might have a positive or a negative effect on the waiting times?

We spent 2.1 billion more than last year. Didn't seem to help the wait times.

How much more do you think it will take?

As much as you promised them when they signed up, so, pay up.

The fact you don't think that's actually money and the results of spending it were for no gain tells me you're pretty pathetic at math.

The fact you don't think that's actually money and the results of spending it were for no gain tells me you're pretty pathetic at math.
It's hard to say what the gain was or wasn't but regardless, that isn't money in this country.

Call it what you like.
I call it a progressive playing stupid.

You know the implications. You know the results.

You are a plain old Marxist.

Why not just own up to it?

Now you're just slinging around insults completely unrelated to anything.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Not insults. Truth.

You just refuse to admit the obvious conclusions.

As much as you promised them when they signed up, so, pay up.

I'm good with vets getting the best of healthcare. But we do have a maximum of spending to consider. Apparently you don't get that.

Last edited:

It's hard to say what the gain was or wasn't but regardless, that isn't money in this country.

So you can' figure out if the extra money spent was a gain or not but you don't even consider it as money spent.

Please tell me you aren't an accountant or even in charge of your own checkbook. Nobody as stupid as you are should be anywhere near a checking account.

So you can' figure out if the extra money spent was a gain or not but you don't even consider it as money spent.

Please tell me you aren't an accountant or even in charge of your own checkbook. Nobody as stupid as you are should be anywhere near a checking account.
Unlike you I can figure out what percentage two billion is of four trillion.

Where did you get your statistics that wait times weren't helped?

It's the percentage of the VA budget that matters, moron. According to Wiki, the VA budget was projected to go from $131 billion in 2013 to $152 billion in 2014, an increase of $21 billion. $2.1 billion is only the increase in "discretionary spending."

It's the percentage of the VA budget that matters, moron. According to Wiki, the VA budget was projected to go from $131 billion in 2013 to $152 billion in 2014, an increase of $21 billion. $2.1 billion is only the increase in "discretionary spending."
Could have been 200 billion for all I care. If it's not enough to do the job then we have broken the promise we made them now haven't we?

Forum List

Back