a question for independent voters about the 2024 election ..

which of the 2 candidates would you vote for if they were the only choices .. independents only ..

• Harris

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • RFK jr

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
many on this board claim to be independent voters .. and virtually all of said independents have expressed that they would never vote for Trump so Trump will not be included in this poll .. what I would like to know from independents is do they believe Harris would be a better leader and Commander in Chief than RFK Jr and if they had to vote for one or the other Wich one would they vote for .. even though I am not an independent I will break the ice and say I would definitely vote for RFK Jr over Harris if their were no other choices to vote for ..so tell us independent which one of the 2 would you vote for ..

There are independent liberals
There are independent conservatives

.... but your survey has no conservative candidates to choose from

As an independent I'm not prone to vote for either Harris or RFK JR.

I see the middle of the road approach much the same as paddling a canoe. By paddling on one side too long you're not guiding the canoe but going downstream in circles and eventually stuck on the riverbank. The way to guide the canoe midstream is to alternate, taking a couple of strokes on the left and then switching over to the right.

In 3 of the last 4 presidential elections have gone to the Democrats. I don't see that midstream preference being fulfilled by making it 4 out of 5.

Ewwwww.... somebody just admitted on here they would vote for Kamala the whore! I expect to see more brainwashed Democrats to vote the same...

Forum List

Back