🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Question For Junior

Another question for Junior: How weird is it that your stepmom is only six years older than you? Is this how daddy avoided dating your sister, by marrying someone young enough to be his daughter?
Fantastic lowbrow hackery. Your brain seems to be void of the very character you're demanding of others.
Oh, so now you are offended by muckraking insults all of a sudden? Morally offended? Really?

It's par for the course for the GOP since...well I can't remember for how long now.

Turnabout is fair play.

Besides, I'm insulting a Democrat, not a Republican. So it's all good.

:lol:

All of the children claim that they wrote 100% of their speeches. Calling the children frauds is pretty low. Everyone registers to vote for the first time in their lives at some point, some late in their lives. That hardly qualifies as "fradulent".

Douchebag thread
They were registered voters before now, idiot. And they managed to donate to all of Hillary's campaigns.

They forgot to change their registration to Republican in time to vote for daddy in the primaries. :lol:
So?

Do you have a point beyond your usual stupidity? They switched parties. *SHOCKING*

Not
Like I said, if being Republican is such a great thing, why has he never been one?

The whole family is a pack of frauds. I can't believe the rubes drank Trump's piss. They completely ignored the mountain of evidence he is a far left liberal Democrat.
I would say he's about as far left as you. I mean you blasted Republicans for hating on Michelle, and rightfully so, yet here you are doing the same thing to Trump's family.

You're a full fledged hypocrite. A liberal in essence

Another question for Junior: How weird is it that your stepmom is only six years older than you? Is this how daddy avoided dating your sister, by marrying someone young enough to be his daughter?
Fantastic lowbrow hackery. Your brain seems to be void of the very character you're demanding of others.
Oh, so now you are offended by muckraking insults all of a sudden? Morally offended? Really?

It's par for the course for the GOP since...well I can't remember for how long now.

Turnabout is fair play.

Besides, I'm insulting a Democrat, not a Republican. So it's all good.

:lol:
The only thing you're insulting is your own integrity.

All of the children claim that they wrote 100% of their speeches. Calling the children frauds is pretty low. Everyone registers to vote for the first time in their lives at some point, some late in their lives. That hardly qualifies as "fradulent".

Douchebag thread
They were registered voters before now, idiot. And they managed to donate to all of Hillary's campaigns.

They forgot to change their registration to Republican in time to vote for daddy in the primaries. :lol:
So?

Do you have a point beyond your usual stupidity? They switched parties. *SHOCKING*

Not
Like I said, if being Republican is such a great thing, why has he never been one?

The whole family is a pack of frauds. I can't believe the rubes drank Trump's piss. They completely ignored the mountain of evidence he is a far left liberal Democrat.
I would say he's about as far left as you. I mean you blasted Republicans for hating on Michelle, and rightfully so, yet here you are doing the same thing to Trump's family.

I have blasted retards for telling lies. Big difference.

Douchebag thread

So?

Not

False

So?

Not

False
Show me an example.

So?

Not

False
Show me an example.
I'm not digging through old ass threads on a cheese hunt for you. That is the pastime of trolls. I've been reading your posts just as you've been reading mine for years. You have been consistent in your bitching at the right. I'm surprised you don't get compared to Fake Jake more often.

False
Show me an example.
I'm not digging through old ass threads on a cheese hunt for you. That is the pastime of trolls. I've been reading your posts just as you've been reading mine for years. You have been consistent in your bitching at the right. I'm surprised you don't get compared to Fake Jake more often.
You made it up. I guess you didn't expect your bullshit to be called on.

And you have a VERY selective memory as far as forgetting my pro-life, anti-Obamcare, anti tax expenditures posts, and many other posts defending REAL conservatism.

False
Show me an example.
You made it up. I guess you didn't expect your bullshit to be called on.

And you have a VERY selective memory as far as forgetting my pro-life, anti-Obamcare, anti tax expenditures posts, and many other posts defending REAL conservatism.
I fully expected you to deny it and make absurd demands. Just like you should have expected me to give you the bird.
We both have established posting histories here so there is no need to dig up old shit. Everyone knows where we stand and if they don't THEY can go digging.

I don't think he actually said why the Donald is running as a goper, or for that matter how Donald was going to "put America to work again" which apparently was the theme
That's easy. Trump is going to put America to work again by shipping the manufacture of many of his "Trump" signature products overseas to be made in China instead...

...er...oh...wait a minute....

Douchebag thread

What you're missing is the fact that DTJ has been registered to vote pretty much his entire life. Just never as a Republican until recently. So recently, in fact, he couldn't even vote in the primary.
And?

You don't see how that conflicts with his attempt to parade himself as a metaphorically pure bred Republican?

Douchebag thread

What you're missing is the fact that DTJ has been registered to vote pretty much his entire life. Just never as a Republican until recently. So recently, in fact, he couldn't even vote in the primary.
And?

You don't see how that conflicts with his attempt to parade himself as a metaphorically pure bred Republican?

Douchebag thread

And?

I've never heard him refer to himself as that and either way I wouldn't care if he did. He is no different than any other politician in that aspect.
Get it? If not just forget it and join the dumbass op and hack away.

Forum List

Back