A Question For My Democrat Pals

Nah he would have called her "chocolate thunder thighs" or something and still lost his TV show.

Nice try.....but it must indicate that you recognize what a low-life Clinton is.
Who? Oh you're talking about someone from the family that's living deep inside your head. Might I suggest that there are lots of other hobbies that are more productive than obsessing about the Clinton's.

The OP said this:
....not that Democrats wouldn't have still voted for Bill.

You claiming to have voted for some other 'Bill' for President?

Speak up!
I was too young. I shudder to think how many would have died in wars if a republican had been President during that time though.

I don't know why this would give you any satisfaction, but, for clarity, during the administration of military-hating Bill Clinton, 7500 (total military active duty military deaths from 1993-2000)...military lives lost.
...Source: Department of Defense report (PDF).

Bill Clinton supported the Islamists in the ex-Yugoslavia.

How great that the Kosovar Albanians he helped to liberate, repaid America by plotting a terrorist attack against the USA at Fort Dix, by the Fort Dix 5.

Nice try.....but it must indicate that you recognize what a low-life Clinton is.
Who? Oh you're talking about someone from the family that's living deep inside your head. Might I suggest that there are lots of other hobbies that are more productive than obsessing about the Clinton's.

The OP said this:

Speak up!
I was too young. I shudder to think how many would have died in wars if a republican had been President during that time though.

I don't know why this would give you any satisfaction, but, for clarity, during the administration of military-hating Bill Clinton, 7500 (total military active duty military deaths from 1993-2000)...military lives lost.
How many 10's of thousands more would have died under a republicans? Thank goodness, we'll never know.

I provided a fact,what did happen.....and you went right to your Magic 8 ball.

You must be a Liberal, huh?

....about well-known sexual predator, and the most popular of Democrat former Presidents....

1. :"May 25, 1996| Associated Press

LIMA, Peru — A top Peruvian anthropologist said Friday that President Clinton's joke about the sex appeal of an Inca mummy was "tacky" and criticized the display of the mummy in Washington.

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out. "That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days," he said.

The mummy is believed to be the best-preserved body from the pre-Columbian era. Also called Juanita by Peruvian scientists, the 12- to 14-year-old girl ....

Anthropologist Sonia Guillen said, "Obviously, there's a lack of respect" in Clinton's remarks."
Remark About Mummy Called 'Tacky'

2. The question is based on today's news....
"ANCIENT “hobbits” recently discovered in Indonesia were not an early form of modern human but an entirely different species, scientists have found.

The ancient hobbits, who would have stood at 3.5 foot tall, were found at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in 2003."
Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT our human relatives, scientists confirm
LB1+reconstructed.jpg

The question is, would the fact that this female was not human, have slowed Bill down?

All this from the poster who adores the rapist Trump.

Nah he would have called her "chocolate thunder thighs" or something and still lost his TV show.

The OP said this:

Speak up!

Hey now, Billy don't hate the military, look at all the queers he let in.

The OP said this:

Speak up!

How great that the Kosovar Albanians he helped to liberate, repaid America by plotting a terrorist attack against the USA at Fort Dix, by the Fort Dix 5.
Like when Reagan supported Bin Laden. And look how he repaid us.

The OP said this:

Speak up!

How many 10's of thousands more would have died under a republicans? Thank goodness, we'll never know.

I provided a fact,what did happen.....and you went right to your Magic 8 ball.

You must be a Liberal, huh?

Military Deaths Under Clinton and Bush - FactCheck.org

The OP said this:

Speak up!

I'm no true Republican, nor Democrat, in fact I hardly consider myself American, but rather as a part of Polonia, or greater Poland.

But, what you speak of actually started under Carter - Brzezinski, and it helped topple the Soviet Union.

What about Sudan offering to hand over Osama Bin Laden to Clinton, which he rejected?

Well, she does have the Obama fixation going for herself.

LIMA, Peru — A top Peruvian anthropologist said Friday that President Clinton's joke about the sex appeal of an Inca mummy was "tacky" and criticized the display of the mummy in Washington.

Clinton joked during a political fund-raiser Wednesday that the 500-year-old frozen mummy, known as the Ice Princess, was "good-looking" and if he were single he might ask her out. "That mummy looks better than I do on my worst days," he said.

The mummy is believed to be the best-preserved body from the pre-Columbian era. Also called Juanita by Peruvian scientists, the 12- to 14-year-old girl ....

Anthropologist Sonia Guillen said, "Obviously, there's a lack of respect" in Clinton's remarks."

ummm....... where's he quoted as 'I might ask her out"? Where exactly is that quote, hm?

Could they have confused this with "if I wasn't, ya know her father perhaps I'd be dating her"? Or maybe with watching a ten-year-old girl ascend an escalator and declaring "I'll be dating you in ten years"?

Hey coulda been worse. He could have said, "five hundred year old mummy. Great friend of mine".

....about well-known sexual predator, and the most popular of Democrat former Presidents....

"ANCIENT “hobbits” recently discovered in Indonesia were not an early form of modern human but an entirely different species, scientists have found.

The ancient hobbits, who would have stood at 3.5 foot tall, were found at Liang Bua on the island of Flores in 2003."
Flores Man ‘hobbits’ found in Indonesia were NOT our human relatives, scientists confirm
LB1+reconstructed.jpg

The question is, would the fact that this female was not human, have slowed Bill down?

lol, since you believe the Earth is 6000 years old, how is it possible these 'hobbits' ever existed?

OUCH!

The OP said this:

Speak up!

I'm no true Republican, nor Democrat, in fact I hardly consider myself American, but rather as a part of Polonia, or greater Poland.

But, what you speak of actually started under Carter - Brzezinski, and it helped topple the Soviet Union.

What about Sudan offering to hand over Osama Bin Laden to Clinton, which he rejected?
The USSR would have collapsed regardless. No middle eastern adventures necessary.

And no, Sudan did not offer to hand over Bin Laden.

The USSR would have collapsed regardless. No middle eastern adventures necessary.

North Korea has sure gone long without collapsing as a Communist state.

Oh really about Clinton on Bin Laden, how come the evidence says otherwise?

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize

Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network. The then-president and his advisors didn't respond.
December 05, 2001|MANSOOR IJAZ

President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.

From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief.

North Korea has sure gone long without collapsing as a Communist state.

Oh really about Clinton on Bin Laden, how come the evidence says otherwise?

Sudan offered up the terrorist and data on his network. The then-president and his advisors didn't respond.
December 05, 2001|MANSOOR IJAZ

President Clinton and his national security team ignored several opportunities to capture Osama bin Laden and his terrorist associates, including one as late as last year.

I know because I negotiated more than one of the opportunities.

From 1996 to 1998, I opened unofficial channels between Sudan and the Clinton administration. I met with officials in both countries, including Clinton, U.S. National Security Advisor Samuel R. "Sandy" Berger and Sudan's president and intelligence chief.
Quality of life in nkrea?

Did Clinton try to grab her pussy?

This Clinton???

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

At least he didn't try to grope her pussy.

Did Clinton try to grab her pussy?

This Clinton???

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

And...just recently: "Leslie Millwee says that on two of the alleged occasions, Clinton groped her while he rubbed himself against her and reached climax." EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public for the First Time - Breitbart

If accusations are convictions, then Trump is a convicted rapist.

LB1+reconstructed.jpg

Not Homo Sapiens, but Homo none the less.

As far as the rest of your silly spiel, President Bill Clinton will also be remembered for his two terms of prosperity and relative peace. Whereas the last Republican President will be remembered for dragging us into two endless wars, and collapsing the economy. The present GOP President, the orange clown, will probably do in 3 years what it took Bush eight years to do for the economy.

Forum List

Back