Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

Is this not a debate?
It's a debate about whether a woman's womb is the proper jurisdiction of government. I'm saying, no, it should not be. It's a horrible precedent that obliterates individual rights. But I know you're on a religious campaign and won't be swayed.

It's an individual choice. Not a community choice. They don't need your opinion. Mine, either.
But you don't want them to know that they are ending a new, genetically distinct human life? One that has never existed before and will never exist again?

It's a debate about whether a woman's womb is the proper jurisdiction of government. I'm saying, no, it should not. It's a horrible precedent that obliterates individual rights. But I know you're on a religious campaign and won't be swayed.
You sure are poorly informed for someone who thinks he knows so much. This is a human rights issue. Not a religious issue. As such it is open for debate in our secular society.

The science is clear on this. At conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence. Or do you have some other science that contradicts that?

If they ask. I know people are generally not retarded and generally take High school science. So I feel no need to proselytize.
So you want them to be ignorant on the decisions they make. Because you keep dismissing the science.

Useless non sequitur ignored.
How is it a non-sequitur that science informs us that at conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence when the conversation is about ending the life of a new, genetically distinct human life?

That's obvious given you have no logical argument for not wanting to discuss all sides of an issue.
Already posted. "If asked". Else. I feel no need to proselytize, because that's what letting others make their own choices means.

Please pay attention.

Already posted. "If asked". Else. I feel no need to proselytize, because that's what letting others make their own choices means.

Please pay attention.
I am paying attention. You don't want anyone to know that science tells us that at conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence.... one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Please pay attention.
How exactly am I preventing anyone from making their choices?

I am paying attention. You don't want anyone to know that science tells us that at conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence.... one that has never existed before and will never exist again.
That's a lie. Try making a point without a lie.

And I promise that you have enlightened and will enlighten exactly nobody with the information that a zygote is genetically distinct from the woman in which it resides.

That's a lie. Try making a point without a lie.

And I promise that you have enlightened and will enlighten exactly nobody with the information that a zygote is genetically distinct from the woman in which it resides.
Not even the part that says the new, very specific human being has never existed before and will never exist again?

But I don't think it is a lie to say you don't want me to state that because everything you have written so far is designed to dismiss it and keep me from restating it. You don't want a debate. You want an outcome.

Not even the part that says the new, very specific human being has never existed before and will never exist again?
Bizarre red herring. Any honest and halfway intelligent person knows that I was saying you were lying about me.

But I don't think it is a lie to say you don't want me to state that
State it to your heart's content. Just don't disappoint Yourself with the expectation that anybody should ever listen to what would you say. Same goes for me. In the end, that's what free choice is.

Bizarre red herring. Any honest and halfway intelligent person knows that I was saying you were lying about me.
Actually it's not a red herring. It's a very important part of acknowledging that abortion ends a specific human being's life. Which is the main reason you don't want to discuss it. You need to dehumanize human life to rationalize ending it and feel good about doing so.

State it to your heart's content. Just don't disappoint Yourself with the expectation that anybody should ever listen to what would you say.
Thank you for your permission. :rolleyes: One must wonder why it's taken you so many posts to accept the fact that what I post is outside of your control.

I'm never disappointed when I satisfy my obligation to state the truth. Regardless of what others do with that knowledge.

Actually it's not a red herring. It's a very important part of acknowledging that abortion ends a specific human being's life.
*for you

And if someone asks, share.

I don't begrudge you your opinions or beliefs. I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with them.

*for you

And if someone asks, share.

I don't begrudge you your opinions or beliefs. I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with them.
For anyone. It's important to understand the consequences for one's actions before acting.

Forum List

Back