Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

As usual the people who say they want fetal rights of personhood avoid any real conversation on how those rights will be protected by the government and resort to name calling

" Inconsequential To The Inchoate "

* Self Centered Blubbering *

There's another vote for my sister to have been murdered.
Had your sister been aborted , neither of you would have had a clue of regret or remorse about it .

If your dad had pulled out , or consummated with your mother on some other day , you would not be here and you would not have had a clue of regret or remorse about it .

An after life , a chance for eternal life , the life to come , being born again , a reincarnation , the transmutation of soles , are all metaphors for passing on ones genetic identity , one haploid at a time , so that another , both figuratively and literally as oneself , through a necessary sophisticated state , may have an opportunity to experience the sentience , sapience and introspection afforded by life , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement and eternal damnation .

Dictating that a woman reward a rapist with a chance for an after life is exceedingly far more depraved than allowing her to abort it .

An obsession with an imminent necessity to pass on her genetic identity with a rapist , simply because she is pregnant , is demented , as in 30 days , the woman could get pregnant by someone she wants to reward with a chance for an after life .

As is typically related , the theistic humanists on the right demands that rapists be given an opportunity for an after life , while the secular humanists on the left will demand that a rapist be given visitation and custody .

Last edited:
That's an easy one.

Fetuses aren't viable without support from the woman. Therefore, it's her choice whether to continue the pregnancy.
So then it's your position that the fetus is viable that abortions not be performed?

Well speaking for myself, a human embryo is a life that is replicating all the cells necessary to produce a living person. Killing that life for convenience before it has a chance to defend itself is lowly, sickening and cowardly.
We have always killed human life for convenience. We call it war but that is no comfort to those killed because they were in the way of one side or another. We generally call those killers "heros".

Where did you get this theory that pro abortion people, which includes many religious and non religious Republicans, do not think that a baby is alive before an abortion?
Science says at conception a new, living, genetically distinct human being has come into existence.

We have always killed human life for convenience. We call it war but that is no comfort to those killed because they were in the way of one side or another. We generally call those killers "heros".
Please don't tell me that you are arguing two wrongs makes a right.

So you think baby killers are 'heroes" your fuckin' crazy.

Bullshit. You believe a woman's womb should a stomping ground for government intrusion.

Mind. Your. Own. Business.
No, I just told you what I believe. I believe people should have accurate information so they can make informed choices.

Question for all the stupid immoral Moon Bats.

With all the other birth control methods available why have it legal to kill a child for birth control?

Sure! They definitely do not need your opinions to arrive at that.
Growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Not just the sides you think they should explore. It seems you want to skip the discussion and go straight to deciding for everyone. Is that what you really want?

Growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Not just the sides you think they should explore. It seems you want to skip the discussion and go straight to deciding for everyone. Is that what you really want?
It's an individual choice. Not a community choice. They don't need your opinion. Mine, either.

Forum List

Back