A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 2nd Amendment stands not just because of Repub support, but because so many Democrats support it too.

If Democrats truly believed the only true victims are the criminals, we'd have lost all our gun rights long ago. Bleeding heart Libtards fear guns and automatically think all of the left feels the same.

and you're ok with that?

how does it differ from having to buy health insurance so you're not a moocher?

Can you tell me who you consider to be a moocher?

She's a liberal, she wants people covered at the ER then complains when they use it. Instead of the government mandating insurance, just dont GIVE healthcare to people without insurance. We still have freedom and people would get it and if they dont, that's one less person that's uninsured(figure this part out)

I'm familiar with Jillian, I'd like to see her answer to her statement.

1,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.

If you own a gun, you or a member of your family is seven times more likely to die of a gun death. Why? Because a gun in the house is much more likely to be used by an angry spouse or a depressed teenager than for defense.

There are no guns allowed in Chicago. How many people die every day from being shot to death? In Chicago?

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

Oh, for the love of (insert optional deity here). Do you actually understand what the word 'freedom' means?

Its not difficult to get a CCP in most states. No need for a mandate. Some folks just want to be heard, be part of conversation they aren't prepared for. Those are the ones who constantly need forgiveness. It usually works around family.

There are no guns allowed in Chicago. How many people die every day from being shot to death? In Chicago?

Where in Chicago? By whom...? and not just Chicago, Where does this rule leave a law abiding citizen?

We all need to cut the politically correct crap and spit out the truth. Nothing will change until we do.

It's about a lawless and prolific subculture. A massive social and economic burden on the country.

Last edited:

Where in Chicago? By whom...? Where does this rule leave a law abiding citizen?

We all need to cut the politically correct crap and spit out the truth. Nothing will change until we do.

don't get your underwear in a knot. chicago allows guns. they just don't allow concealed carry.

don't get your underwear in a knot. chicago allows guns. they just don't allow concealed carry.

Okay Jillian, So law abiding citizens don't carry.. Who is carrying concealed weapons then? If no one, why is Chicago not the Liberal Utopia they hoped for?
and why is Chicago considered to be the most corrupt city in the country?

Jillian, You forgot this part: It's about a lawless and prolific subculture. A massive social and economic burden on the country.

Last edited:

so it's okay to walk around the streets of Chicago with a gun right out in the open. Is that your position?

1,000,000 Americans have been killed by guns since 1960.

If you own a gun, you or a member of your family is seven times more likely to die of a gun death. Why? Because a gun in the house is much more likely to be used by an angry spouse or a depressed teenager than for defense.

Killed BY GUNS...? Really? Have smart weapons come that far Chrissy?:eusa_whistle:

Okay Jillian, So law abiding citizens don't carry.. Who is carrying concealed weapons then? If no one, why is Chicago not the Liberal Utopia they hoped for?
and why is Chicago considered to be the most corrupt city in the country?

Jillian, You forgot this part: It's about a lawless and prolific subculture. A massive social and economic burden on the country.

again............^

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

Sorry dear. I think it's NO ONE'S right to tip toe, slash vacuum or anything else, through your uterus, especially not to take the life of an innocent child.

So - Jillian ---

Did your poll turn out the way you expected to? Or did those knuckle-dragging, gun-toting, bible thumpin' r-w'ers surprise you with their answers to you MANDATE question?

Inquiring minds want to know what you learned from this question... Especially ones that got negged for suspecting that you wouldn't know the answer...

So - Jillian ---

Did your poll turn out the way you expected to? Or did those knuckle-dragging, gun-toting, bible thumpin' r-w'ers surprise you with their answers to you MANDATE question?

Inquiring minds want to know what you learned from this question... Especially ones that got negged for suspecting that you wouldn't know the answer...

i didn't call anyone knuckle-draggers,

and i only negged losers who are only here to toss insults

you know the type\

as for your purported question, eh.. some people are smart enough to give an intelligent answer and i appreciated and responded to those answers.

and then there's you guys. :thup:

Why would any leftist goombah be against it?

Y'all think you're the boss of every fucking thing else.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

Sorry dear. I think it's NO ONE'S right to tip toe, slash vacuum or anything else, through your uterus, especially not to take the life of an innocent child.

so government can force me to carry a pregnancy to term that i don't want... despite the law?

or force me to have an internal sonogram that i don't need... despite my constitutional right to exercise dominion over my own body?

so much for individual liberty.

i stand by my initial point... the right claims a fealty to individual liberty...except when its something they don't like.

Ah, so you don't get how taxes actually work then. Cool. Thanks for clarifying.

Also, just an FYI, you live in a country that actually did enslave people for about a hundred years. People were robbed of their humanity, their families split-up at AUCTIONS and they were mercilessly and savagely beat for non-compliance. You comparing paying taxes to slavery makes you simultaneously the stupidest and the most poetically ignorant piece of shit on the planet.

Contributing to our infrastructure isn't slavery, you fuck. It's our duty.
I don't think you'll find too many conservatives who object to investing in infrastructure.

But 4th-generation professional welfare recipients, Piss Christ, and payback to Democrat special interest groups aren't "infrastructure".

Piss Christ? What is this 2001?

I'd rather have my money go to a million Piss Christs than to Exxon/Mobil.

Then again, I don't believe in fake things, so who knows...maybe I'm the asshole.

Maybe???

Forum List

Back