A Question for Rightwingers

Would you support mandated concealed carry?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

Sorry dear. I think it's NO ONE'S right to tip toe, slash vacuum or anything else, through your uterus, especially not to take the life of an innocent child.

so government can force me to carry a pregnancy to term that i don't want... despite the law?

or force me to have an internal sonogram that i don't need... despite my constitutional right to exercise dominion over my own body?

so much for individual liberty.

No but they can force you to buy any damn thing they think you need. So much for individual liberty.. hooray for MANDATES errrrrrr. TAXES.:cuckoo:

Anybody who thinks there is such a thing as individual liberty is sub iliterate.

hey.. you think it's ok for some rightwingnut to tiptoe through my uterus...

and you're concerned about paying for insurance?

lol.

Sorry dear. I think it's NO ONE'S right to tip toe, slash vacuum or anything else, through your uterus, especially not to take the life of an innocent child.

so government can force me to carry a pregnancy to term that i don't want... despite the law?

or force me to have an internal sonogram that i don't need... despite my constitutional right to exercise dominion over my own body?

i stand by my initial point... the right claims a fealty to individual liberty...except when its something they don't like.

Just like the left.

The Right didn't mandate this lastest and greatest TAX HIKE. THE left did. The Right didn't remove a personal right to choose. The LEFT did.

Yawn.

The Right didn't mandate this lastest and greatest TAX HIKE. THE left did. The Right didn't remove a personal right to choose. The LEFT did.

Yawn.

Is this scumbag a leftwinger?
ap_justice_john_roberts_nt_120628_wg.jpg
John G. Roberts Jr

Personally I think Roberts spent too much time with Kagen? Isn't she the one who was caught on tape saying judges made policy?

Watch this and you have your answer..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSoWGlyugTo]Kagan Declines To Say Gov't Has No Power to Tell Americans What To Eat - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yawn.

John G. Roberts Jr

He's supposed to be apolitical but in this case he voted politically and with the left. He imposed the greatest tax hike in the history of AMerica.

Yes, indeed.

There is no excuse for what he did.

There was legal precedent that he could have used:

"A tax, in the general understanding of the term, and as used in the Constitution, signifies an exaction for the support of the Government. The word has never been thought to connote the expropriation of money from one group for the benefit of another"

United States v. Butler - 297 U.S. 1 (1936)

So - Jillian ---

Did your poll turn out the way you expected to? Or did those knuckle-dragging, gun-toting, bible thumpin' r-w'ers surprise you with their answers to you MANDATE question?

Inquiring minds want to know what you learned from this question... Especially ones that got negged for suspecting that you wouldn't know the answer...

i didn't call anyone knuckle-draggers,

and i only negged losers who are only here to toss insults

you know the type\

as for your purported question, eh.. some people are smart enough to give an intelligent answer and i appreciated and responded to those answers.

and then there's you guys. :thup:

I asked you about your POLL RESULTS..

U know -- the entire reason for this OP...

Were you surprised that Conservatives would OVERWHELMINGLY oppose your fictional mandate?

Last edited:
John G. Roberts Jr

He's supposed to be apolitical but in this case he voted politically and with the left. He imposed the greatest tax hike in the history of AMerica.

Yes, indeed.

There is no excuse for what he did.

There was legal precedent that he could use:

"A tax, in the general understanding of the term, and as used in the Constitution, signifies an exaction for the support of the Government. The word has never been thought to connote the expropriation of money from one group for the benefit of another"

United States v. Butler - 297 U.S. 1 (1936)

But this bill was not sent to him as a tax unless the democrats lied about that. It was sent to him as being under the commerce clause. So basically he did just what Kagen would have done. He re wrote the bill and made it a tax before passing it. The judiciary have now moved into the womb of the legislators.

I know a lot of you have a gun thing going on...

how many of you would support the idea of mandated concealed carry?

I support federal government mandating NOTHING. Or as little as possible.

i stand by my initial point... the right claims a fealty to individual liberty...except when its something they don't like.

Just like the left.

And there yu have it.. The reason that folks who spend time on political boards end up more libertarian than not..

It's years of watching the left/right shuffle around the rights and liberties that they want to enforce..

If you don't want to buy auto insurance you can self-insure by putting up a cash bond, at least in some states...

No one should be mandated to carry a gun or buy health insurance.

and keep your damn probe out of Jillian's womb too :D

The ultrasound should be a routine part of abortions to determine gestational age. I was under the impression that an abortion was done in conjunction with an ultra sound ... don't they need to see where the babby is to rip it out?

Forum List

Back