A question for the anti-choice crowd.

Thank you.
I still say, however, it is a battle that the mothers take well. Their bodies even produce milk for the infant to thrive upon. If mothers were not meant to be the vessels for the child, their bodies would not change for the betterment of the child.
Plenty of dead women, who thought they'd be mothers.
Yeah, they are laying in the streets without any bone marrow or calcium! It a horror here.
They are dead at home. or the hospital, after trying to have a baby. 800 dead women a day worldwide.

You believe a in fairy tale, worthy of children.

I see. And you believe there are more than two genders among the human species. A notion worthy of children.
No, children, like you, believe that there are two sexes and two genders. Science knows there are many sexes, and far more genders.
Oh dear.
You seem interested so tell us, what sex is this man?
XX male.jpg

I see. And you believe there are more than two genders among the human species. A notion worthy of children.
No, children, like you, believe that there are two sexes and two genders. Science knows there are many sexes, and far more genders.
Oh dear.
"Gender and Genetics
Genetic Components of Sex and Gender
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex."
WHO | Gender and Genetics

So where does it say there are more than two genders?

You're focusing solely on the part which says, "Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome compliments, hormone balances and phenotypic variations that determine sex."

But nowhere in that line does it say that these factors have the capability to determine more than two sexes.

SCIENCE.

Last edited:

Oh dear.
View attachment 76939

Clearly you're in such denial you failed to notice the description, which identifies the person in the picture as a man.

…the typical regressive sodomite enabler…

There's that sodomy thing, again. I'm still waiting for you to explain what sodomy has to do with abortion?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

It has everything to do with the people pushing to kill babies, you suck the dicks of the ones that take it in the back and want to kill the offspring of the ones who take it in the front. I guess that's a pretty effective way to pursue population control, if you swing that way.

I still say, however, it is a battle that the mothers take well. Their bodies even produce milk for the infant to thrive upon. If mothers were not meant to be the vessels for the child, their bodies would not change for the betterment of the child.

Not a battle at all. If there is a battle, it's between the newly ejaculated sperm and the natural spermicide produced by the woman's body about 24 to 48 hours after intercourse. The sperm that survive go on in an attempt to fertilize the egg. After fertilization, the immune response is suppressed, and eventually nullified later on by the placenta. Pregnancy has begun, and the body starts adapting to the developing embryo.

Immune tolerance in pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh dear.
View attachment 76939

Clearly you're in such denial you failed to notice the description, which identifies the person in the picture as a man.
A man who is XX? And a woman who is XY?

Now how do we figure out what is a boy and what is a girl?

Not a battle at all. If there is a battle, it's between the newly ejaculated sperm and the natural spermicide produced by the woman's body about 24 to 48 hours after intercourse. The sperm that survive go on in an attempt to fertilize the egg. After fertilization, the immune response is suppressed, and eventually nullified later on by the placenta. Pregnancy has begun, and the body starts adapting to the developing embryo.

Immune tolerance in pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A woman kills sperm like Hitler could only dream of when killing the Jews. She is an unholy terror on that front.

Oh dear.
"Gender and Genetics
Humans are born with 46 chromosomes in 23 pairs. The X and Y chromosomes determine a person’s sex. Most women are 46XX and most men are 46XY. Research suggests, however, that in a few births per thousand some individuals will be born with a single sex chromosome (45X or 45Y) (sex monosomies) and some with three or more sex chromosomes (47XXX, 47XYY or 47XXY, etc.) (sex polysomies). In addition, some males are born 46XX due to the translocation of a tiny section of the sex determining region of the Y chromosome. Similarly some females are also born 46XY due to mutations in the Y chromosome. Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome complements, hormone balances, and phenotypic variations that determine sex."

You're focusing solely on the part which says, "Clearly, there are not only females who are XX and males who are XY, but rather, there is a range of chromosome compliments, hormone balances and phenotypic variations that determine sex."

But nowhere in that line does it say that these factors have the capability to determine more than two sexes.

SCIENCE.
"Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6) There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual. The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females. Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics. It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

Read the fucking links., then comment.

Oh dear.
"Gender and Genetics

SCIENCE.
"Gender, typically described in terms of masculinity and femininity, is a social construction that varies across different cultures and over time. (6) There are a number of cultures, for example, in which greater gender diversity exists and sex and gender are not always neatly divided along binary lines such as male and female or homosexual and heterosexual. The Berdache in North America, the fa’afafine (Samoan for “the way of a woman”) in the Pacific, and the kathoey in Thailand are all examples of different gender categories that differ from the traditional Western division of people into males and females. Further, among certain North American native communities, gender is seen more in terms of a continuum than categories, with special acknowledgement of “two-spirited” people who encompass both masculine and feminine qualities and characteristics. It is apparent, then, that different cultures have taken different approaches to creating gender distinctions, with more or less recognition of fluidity and complexity of gender."

"Culture" does not define what established science says about there being only two genders. Get that through your thick skull.

Oh dear.
"Gender and Genetics

SCIENCE.

"Culture" does not define what established science says about there being only two genders. Get that through your thick skull.
Science doesn't say that, you do, like a child.

Sex redefined

How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

How Many Sexes Are There?

…the typical regressive sodomite enabler…

There's that sodomy thing, again. I'm still waiting for you to explain what sodomy has to do with abortion?

It has everything to do with the people pushing to kill babies, you suck the dicks of the ones that take it in the back and want to kill the offspring of the ones who take it in the front. I guess that's a pretty effective way to pursue population control, if you swing that way.
You get that what you said doesn't even remotely resemble anything like reason, right?

Ya know what? Never mind. You are clearly batshit crazy irrational extremist. Welcome to my ignore pile.

Ya know, I gotta say, I like this forum. The fucknut extremists make it easy to recognise them quickly.

Buh bye.

There is no right to life

Really now? Just who isn't entitled to the right to live, hmm? You people think you can just play God and determine what is or isn't life. Such arrogance.
We do play God, since he doesn't.
What does that mean? Who is "he"?
God.
So, you are an atheist. That is what is wrong. You have no values for human life other than your own.
Who knows why you delude yourself into believing only folks who believe in G-d value life. :cuckoo:

Maternal physiological changes in pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the end, in a healthy pregnancy, the woman's body adapts to accommodate the unborn child as it develops. Your study is bunk.
If my study is bunk, why are there so many maternal deaths?

Maternal death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What does that have to do with what I said? Besides:

"The most common causes are postpartum bleeding (15%), complications from unsafe abortion (15%), hypertensive disorders of pregnancy (10%), postpartum infections (8%), and obstructed labour (6%).[5] Other causes include blood clots (3%) and pre-existing conditions (28%).[6] Indirect causes are malaria, anaemia,[7] HIV/AIDS, and cardiovascular disease, all of which may complicate pregnancy or be aggravated by it."

You lose. You also failed to read the part where I said "healthy pregnancy" which precludes the occurrence of any of these circumstances.

Maternal physiological changes in pregnancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the end, in a healthy pregnancy, the woman's body adapts to accommodate the unborn child as it develops. Your study is bunk.
If my study is bunk, why are there so many maternal deaths?

Maternal death - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What does that have to do with what I said? Besides:

"The most common causes are postpartum bleeding (15%), complications from unsafe abortion (15%), hypertensive disorders of pregnancy (10%), postpartum infections (8%), and obstructed labour (6%).[5] Other causes include blood clots (3%) and pre-existing conditions (28%).[6] Indirect causes are malaria, anaemia,[7] HIV/AIDS, and cardiovascular disease, all of which may complicate pregnancy or be aggravated by it."

You lose.
Getting pregnant is a good way to get very, very dead.

Forum List

Back