A question for the anti-choice crowd.

5 per kid amounts to zippo. Perhaps we need to call for less births. More and more young married couples are choosing to not have kids. A brave choice. Its called contraception and no life is denied from it.

What does that mean? Who is "he"?
God.
So, you are an atheist. That is what is wrong. You have no values for human life other than your own.
Unlike the children here, I value most, but not all, lives.
We have no right to choose who lives and who does not without a court determining that the person of interest took another's life without provocation.
Utter nonsense.
Murder is nonsense?

For J4J: There was a study done and it was recently reported that when the egg and sperm unite and a zygote is created to form a fetus, a light or sparks are emitted. Isn't that something? It's as though the finger of God touched that union and made it live. Hard to be an atheist after reading that.

When Egg And Sperm Hook Up, You Can Actually See 'Sparks' Fly
Garbage. Just save the religious crap.

Millions of dead souls each day anyway if you try it.

Perhaps the LGTBQ fraternity and baby killers will understand this IF it is put in their language....BUT I wouldn't bet on it!

4l7P74T.jpg
Actually, that has no such ability.
If that is not a person to you...something is definitely wrong.

When someone murders a pregnant lady and the child is killed with that act, the murder is charged with two murders. For that to be true, that life had a right to live and the murder took it away.
You can't murder a fetus, it's not a person.
Under the 2004 Unborn Victims of Violence law...IT CERTAINLY IS!
They can pass whatever law they like. It doesn't stop spontaneous abortions. Guess they don't have a right to life.

Nature doesn't have MANS HANDS doing the killing! You can electrocute yourself, or someone can FRY YOU...one is an accident, another murder...is this hard for you?

So, you are an atheist. That is what is wrong. You have no values for human life other than your own.
We have no right to choose who lives and who does not without a court determining that the person of interest took another's life without provocation.
Utter nonsense.
Murder is nonsense?
Soldiers do not have to ask a court to end a life. Neither do doctors in most cases.

Perhaps the LGTBQ fraternity and baby killers will understand this IF it is put in their language....BUT I wouldn't bet on it!

4l7P74T.jpg

When someone murders a pregnant lady and the child is killed with that act, the murder is charged with two murders. For that to be true, that life had a right to live and the murder took it away.
Do you really deny that baby that was posted is not a child?????

Just when does this person qualify for rights? At 2? At 10? 30? When the being gets a job? You can't make rules up as you go along.

Vigilante posted what is in the mother. Doesn't that resemble something you've seen before? Two arms, 2 legs and a head..By golly it's a child!!!!! And you are denying that human being rights it has under the law.
That is a fetus, and it has the funny name because it isn't a baby, not yet at least.

4l7P74T.jpg

Do you really deny that baby that was posted is not a child?????

Just when does this person qualify for rights? At 2? At 10? 30? When the being gets a job? You can't make rules up as you go along.

Vigilante posted what is in the mother. Doesn't that resemble something you've seen before? Two arms, 2 legs and a head..By golly it's a child!!!!! And you are denying that human being rights it has under the law.
That is a fetus, and it has the funny name because it isn't a baby, not yet at least.

Denial.

It's the drug of CHOICE.

There is no right to life

Really now? Just who isn't entitled to the right to live, hmm? You people think you can just play God and determine what is or isn't life. Such arrogance.
We do play God, since he doesn't.

Blasphemer!

Why does God need to be God when his own creations think they are above their own creator? Who do you think you are? Bruce Almighty?

If you think you are God, then I beseech you: take this mental condition from me, heal the scars on my heart, mend my broken family. Help me turn my life around. But if you are unable to do that, don't you dare to assume you are on the same level as the Lord Almighty. Nobody prays to you and nobody worships you. It is through his grace that we all live.

Last edited:
It's more complicated than that. They actually fight with each other, and the fetus steals what it needs to grow, including stripping calcium from mom's bones. It is a battle to stay alive.

Whoa! It's a wonder all of these women survive that brutal battle!! Where did you dig up that nonsense?
Why do you think so many women die trying to have a child?

Why pregnancy is a biological war between mother and baby | Aeon Essays
I googled Aeon and came up with an exorcist and video games. Is that the best you've got?

aeon com - When.com Content Results

It's more complicated than that. They actually fight with each other, and the fetus steals what it needs to grow, including stripping calcium from mom's bones. It is a battle to stay alive.

Whoa! It's a wonder all of these women survive that brutal battle!! Where did you dig up that nonsense?

I googled Aeon and came up with an exorcist and video games. Is that the best you've got?

"Suzanne Sadedin
is an evolutionary biologist who has worked at Monash University, University of Tennessee, Harvard University, and KU Leuven."

Next time, read the link.

Utter nonsense.
Murder is nonsense?
Soldiers do not have to ask a court to end a life. Neither do doctors in most cases.
War is different and you know it. Doctors do not take lives unless there is a Living Will.

Really now? Just who isn't entitled to the right to live, hmm? You people think you can just play God and determine what is or isn't life. Such arrogance.

Blasphemer!

Why does God need to be God when his own creations think they are above their own creator? Who do you think you are? Bruce Almighty?
God might rule heaven, but we rule here. You can ask God why this is true if you like, but it is.

"Suzanne Sadedin
is an evolutionary biologist who has worked at Monash University, University of Tennessee, Harvard University, and KU Leuven."

I did and it doesn't mention anything about real medicine...she is an "EVOLUTIONARY biologist."

Utter nonsense.
Murder is nonsense?
War is different and you know it. Doctors do not take lives unless there is a Living Will.
Untrue on both accounts. What you said was wrong.

"Suzanne Sadedin

I did and it doesn't mention anything about real medicine...she is an "EVOLUTIONARY biologist."
"War in the womb
A ferocious biological struggle between mother and baby belies any sentimental ideas we might have about pregnancy"

Your ignorance is your fault. The link was posted.

Blasphemer!

God might rule heaven, but we rule here. You can ask God why this is true if you like, but it is.
Thank you for giving in that there is God and he dwells in Heaven. That's a start.

Blasphemer!

Thank you for giving in that there is God and he dwells in Heaven. That's a start.
Highly doubtful on both accounts but what does it matter, you will never see either.

Forum List

Back