A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

You don't get to TELL them anything! You get to lecture. The life of the woman is ALWAYS paramount. Simply because medical science has advanced to allow for a child to be delivered from a womb earlier than 28 weeks and survive does not give anyone any right to pry into the life of that woman.

You don't get to tell any man on the street who he can and cannot sleep with tonight. Same goes for the process of pregnancy. And, as a man, I'm not planning on any abortions in my lifetime. So you have all you want, and think of me when you have them. As the old saying goes, if you're against abortion, just don't have one. That's all the power you get in your lifetime, not the power to control another human being's body.

Now, being rational for a moment, (instead of hysterical at your desires to control other women's bodies), VERY TRUE, at a certain moment in time, a child becomes viable outside the womb, be that 22 weeks, or 33 weeks, all dependent upon the child, the mother's nutrition, the mother's overall health, etc. Fetuses in poor villages in Africa and some parts of China are routinely spontaneously aborted by the mother's body at 30 weeks, and the child stands no chance of survival ex utero. In a relatively advanced medical society like western Europe and North America, we know that 99% of fetuses at 28 weeks CAN AND DO survive ex-utero, with proper medical intervention, (incubators, etc etc. at a cost of $thousands a day for several weeks). So, if you wish, rational legislators will impose reasonable decision times, 15 weeks, 20 weeks, 24 weeks. No fetus is EVER "viable" at 15 weeks, given current technology. 15 weeks, about 3.5 months, a reasonable time for decision-making for adults, not maybe as reasonable for teen mothers who hide the pregnancy from their family and friends. So let's all agree, some reasonable time, 20 weeks, 24 weeks, whatever we agree upon. That is the time a mother has to make the decision and the commitment, (a life-long commitment)!

But for the anti-abortion advocates, those who INSIST upon the child being born, no matter WHO impregnated the mother, relative, father, uncle, rapist, one-night-stand...for those of you who insist upon maintaining control of that woman's womb, know this, you should not, and you do not!

Won't the "gov't" be keeping medical records under Obamacare? Doesn't that mean those records will be publicized, occassionally (thru computer theft/hackers)?

Don't we tell adults that they are NOT ALLOWED to have sex with children, or animals?

So you agree, a life growing in the womb IS A CHILD!

There is evidence that women that are raped, recover quicker if they have the child.

If a woman wants to MURDER her child, there is nothing the law can do to stop it. Let's not pretend that it is not MURDER, and that more children have been aborted/killed in this country than people were murdered by the communist regimes, combined, millions and millions of children, gone, murdered.

all medical records are private

Is anything the gov't does, ever, private (forever)?

all kinds

What did the "inhospitiable" say to Lot's visitors? Be honest.

That night, after supper, just before bedtime, the men of the city rallied up around Lot’s house demanding to "know" their guests which means either to have same-sex intercourse or to interogate them to find out who they are

Both Christians and Muslims revere Lot as a righteous man of God.[2] The Biblical stories of drunkenness and incest attributed to Lot are absent in the Qur'an, being rejected by Muslims – Lot is venerated as a Prophet of Islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_(biblical_person)

So do you think that just being homosexual leads you to be inhospitable?

Won't the "gov't" be keeping medical records under Obamacare? Doesn't that mean those records will be publicized, occassionally (thru computer theft/hackers)?

Don't we tell adults that they are NOT ALLOWED to have sex with children, or animals?

So you agree, a life growing in the womb IS A CHILD!

There is evidence that women that are raped, recover quicker if they have the child.

If a woman wants to MURDER her child, there is nothing the law can do to stop it. Let's not pretend that it is not MURDER, and that more children have been aborted/killed in this country than people were murdered by the communist regimes, combined, millions and millions of children, gone, murdered.

medical records are kept private for the life of the one belong to.You must sign a release form for them to be shared or to get a copy for yourself.

What did the "inhospitiable" say to Lot's visitors? Be honest.

Both Christians and Muslims revere Lot as a righteous man of God.[2] The Biblical stories of drunkenness and incest attributed to Lot are absent in the Qur'an, being rejected by Muslims – Lot is venerated as a Prophet of Islam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lot_(biblical_person)

So do you think that just being homosexual leads you to be inhospitable?

not at all

medical records are kept private for the life of the one belong to.You must sign a release form for them to be shared or to get a copy for yourself.

That is under the "old" system. Now we will have the equivalent of the IRS controlling our medical records (along with the IRS having access to our bank account numbers), thanks to Obamacare. Just keep telling yourself those records will stay "private" once introduced into the gov't bureaucracy.

You sign that release when you agree to pay....upon admission...when you sign for services. That's the release, and any entity can copy and discuss any aspect of your medical record if it's for billing purposes.

Tell me, what do insurance companies do?

They pay the bills.

Who manages medicaid/obamacare?

The government.

Tell us again that the government doesn't have access to your medical records. I know better because this is the umbrella under which I work.

That is under the "old" system. Now we will have the equivalent of the IRS controlling our medical records (along with the IRS having access to our bank account numbers), thanks to Obamacare. Just keep telling yourself those records will stay "private" once introduced into the gov't bureaucracy.

I go to the VA, they are kept private. nothing follows

I've talked quite extensively about treatment, diagnoses and health of clients with various entities...and it was all protected under the "billing" umbrella.

Lol..you're an idiot.
Thanks for verifying that, at least.

I see you cannot be bothered to read and learn real facts. Only insults. I have a way of dealing with people like you. Go to "MYIPADDRESSCAPTURED.COM" and see your name, address, phone number, and driver's license picture, (if you drive), displayed for the world to see, together with 30 of your latest insulting comments.

I do this as a public service. I also send your neighbors snail mail with your picture, your phone, and your address. Just in case you think posting here and insulting people anonymously gets you free rights to insult people. Oh, and if you have children, don't expect them to get away without a bit if ridicule in their school. We have a way of dealing with ugly people in the world. It's not pretty.

there's something wrong with you, and for that I'm sorry.

BTW, reported, dumbass.

Thank you for your service. Unfortunately, I think in the future, when every citizen is in the gov't system, it will be quite different. Historically, gov't bureaucrats make mistakes that allow "personal" information to be accessed.

The VA and military have been buffered (a small distance) from the politicians. Under Obamacare, the temptation to expose an enemies medical problems, will be easy. A missing computer, a list of medical files released, and look, one of them happens to be .... If your name is near theirs, yours will be released just for cover and concealment.

I've talked quite extensively about treatment, diagnoses and health of clients with various entities...and it was all protected under the "billing" umbrella.

My healthcare is with the government, but not anybody can just look at your medical records.

Thank you for your service. Unfortunately, I think in the future, when every citizen is in the gov't system, it will be quite different. Historically, gov't bureaucrats make mistakes that allow "personal" information to be accessed.

The VA and military have been buffered (a small distance) from the politicians. Under Obamacare, the temptation to expose an enemies medical problems, will be easy. A missing computer, a list of medical files released, and look, one of them happens to be .... If your name is near theirs, yours will be released just for cover and concealment.

well goody, I bet they will happy to know I have spinal disk degenerative disease and an abnormality with my left ventricle.

not at all

The people of Sodom were judged because of their immorality. Homosexual acts are immoral sex. The two are linked.

actually scholars have concluded that the interpretation was wrong.
They were judge for being evil and wicked, or disobaying God, as we many people in the Bible.

And, were homosexual acts considered "evil and wicked", according to the laws of the Lord?

Anybody involved with billing can.

That includes every person in the insurance field, the accountants at the places that treat you, the clerks, the caseworkers who get the calls from the providers asking about medical coverage, the workers at the client hotlines...

You'd be amazed at how many people get an eyeful and discuss it.

The people of Sodom were judged because of their immorality. Homosexual acts are immoral sex. The two are linked.

They were judge for being evil and wicked, or disobaying God, as we many people in the Bible.

And, were homosexual acts considered "evil and wicked", according to the laws of the Lord?

It wasn't the Lord who wrote jack...it was humans. Bigotted, idiotic, humans - thousands of years ago...

You're confusing the humans of biblical times with yourself, doc.

The Word is the inerrant word of God. You don't have to believe, just kindly quit trying to force your beliefs on others.

You're confusing the humans of biblical times with yourself, doc.

The Word is the inerrant word of God. You don't have to believe, just kindly quit trying to force your beliefs on others.

I wasn't forcing anything on anybody. I was making a statement....

Classical Jewish texts are seen by many[weasel words][who?] as not stressing the homosexual aspect of the attitude of the inhabitants of Sodom as much as their cruelty and lack of hospitality to the "stranger."[22] The Jewish Encyclopaedia[23] has information on the importance of hospitality to the Jewish people. The people of Sodom were seen as guilty of many other significant sins. Rabbinic writings affirm that the Sodomites also committed economic crimes, blasphemy and bloodshed.[24] One of the worst was to give money or even gold ingots to beggars, after inscribing their names on them, and then subsequently refusing to sell them food. The unfortunate stranger would end up starving and after his death, the people who gave him the money would reclaim it.

A rabbinic tradition, described in the Mishnah, postulates that the sin of Sodom was related to property: Sodomites believed that "what is mine is mine, and what is yours is yours" (Abot), which is interpreted as a lack of compassion. Another rabbinic tradition is that these two wealthy cities treated visitors in a sadistic fashion. One major crime done to strangers was almost identical to that of Procrustes in Greek mythology. This would be the story of the "bed" that guests to Sodom were forced to sleep in: if they were too short they were stretched to fit it, and if they were too tall, they were cut up (indeed, in Hebrew and Yiddish, the corresponding term for a Procrustean bed is a "Sodom bed").

Sodom and Gomorrah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back