A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

I thought non believers viewed it as "forcing" when they are faced with beliefs they don't hold, based on the multitude on here who claim that Christians who dare to voice their beliefs are "forcing" those beliefs on others by daring to publicly share them.

Silly me, I thought it would work both ways. Guess not.

actually scholars have concluded that the interpretation was wrong.
They were judge for being evil and wicked, or disobaying God, as we many people in the Bible.

And, were homosexual acts considered "evil and wicked", according to the laws of the Lord?

It wasn't the Lord who wrote jack...it was humans. Bigotted, idiotic, humans - thousands of years ago...

If you were a human that lived thousands of years ago, and you witnessed the Lord force Pharoh to release thousands and thousands of slaves, and then His representative part a sea, that just stayed parted long enough for those thousands, and thousands of slaves to cross, but collapsed on the greatest army that existed at that time, would you be trying to throw in personal agendas? If you witnessed the Lord open the earth to swallow those that bowed and worshipped the false god, the golden calf, would you make stuff up when it came to His Word? If you witnessed the Lord travel at the front of the slaves as a whirlwind by day and a pillar of fire at night, would you test His power? If you witnessed people that were not properly cleansed to approach the Lord, die when they tried to approach the Lord casually, want to test His patience with "your" stories?

BTW, you didn't answer the question.

You're confusing the humans of biblical times with yourself, doc.

The Word is the inerrant word of God. You don't have to believe, just kindly quit trying to force your beliefs on others.

maybe the word is, but the bible was written by men.

Guided by God, imbued by the Holy Spirit.

The bible states that although it is written by man, it is done so at the behest of God, therefore inerrant.

The Word is the inerrant word of God. You don't have to believe, just kindly quit trying to force your beliefs on others.

The bible states that although it is written by man, it is done so at the behest of God, therefore inerrant.

Is God to lazy to pen it himself?

I thought non believers viewed it as "forcing" when they are faced with beliefs they don't hold, based on the multitude on here who claim that Christians who dare to voice their beliefs are "forcing" those beliefs on others by daring to publicly share them.

link, please?

as i'm not a non believer, i can't speak to your alleged point. he made a statement- if that's forcing his beliefs on you, you need to toughen up.

No, what you have done is twisted syntax and meaning to be bent to fit your persecution/martyr complex.

I have no problem at all with Christians - or any religion - discussing their beliefs. No problem at all - we can discuss/debate the merits until the cows come home. Just don't try and make your beliefs law. Once you start doing that, damn straight you'll get a kick in the arse.....:cool:

well, if the bible says the bible is the word of god, that settles it.

:lol:

link, please?

as i'm not a non believer, i can't speak to your alleged point. he made a statement- if that's forcing his beliefs on you, you need to toughen up.

Good grief, where are you when the anti-Christians go off the deep end about being "forced"??

But I was being facaetious.

link, please?

Good grief, where are you when the anti-Christians go off the deep end about being "forced"??

But I was being facaetious.

same place i always am- laughing my ass off at the easily butt hurt.

Well I'm not sure who else would need to tell you...you either believe, or you don't.

Well I'm not sure who else would need to tell you...you either believe, or you don't.

one can believe in god without believing in the bible.

shocker, i know

There are multitudes of people who believe in a Christian god but who don't believe the bible?

I don't think so.

No, I stated your posts are hysterical nonsense. I can see why they failed to hire you for any paid position, and why you didn't last long.

I wonder if you were so quick to tell your call-ins what they had or hadn't endured based on whether or not you agreed with them politically? Because you have zero idea of what I have endured or experienced..yet you're perfectly willing to dismiss my experience. You must've been a crackerjack crisis worker!

Wow. Still pretty hostile eh?

1. So what about my posts are hysterical nonsense? The rape part? The incest part? What is it specifically that you find hysterical?

2. I didn't try for a paid position. I own a successful firm and would not change careers. It was simply one of my ways of giving back. Some people do things for such reasons. Frankly, I found working the the ER at children's easier than the crisis center. The stuff some of those kids went through just broke my danm heart.

3. I didn't deal with call-ins. As stated, it was a shelter - a place to stay.
Prior to volunteering there, I was pretty solidly pro-life. It changed my views when it came to cases of rape and incest.

4. Your experience? Well as much as I might disagree with your views, I guess you're right. I shouldn't have done that.
I apologize.

Well done on apologizing, that makes you slightly more pertinent.

I live to be "slightly more pertinent" to people who attack and insult me first, and without provocation. What a marvelous display of character: can't even accept an apology without adding a snide remark.

So how do we put people on "ignore" here?

You figure it out.

The whole "12 year old rape victim" thing as the reason for keeping abortion legal is a hysterical argument, and has no basis in fact.

12 year old rape victims have never been forced by the law to carry babies to term, not before abortion was legal, and not when it becomes illegal again.

And the incest thing..that happens once in a blue moon, statistically speaking.

So shriek your shriek from the rooftops, it doesn't make it any more legitimate.

What PP does is protect the men who violates those little girls. They do it by not reporting them, by not keeping stats on ages, by not being truthful about who is getting what done to them at the clinics, by refusing to disclose information, by refusing to contact parents....

and if you support them in that, then you're a part of that.

Forum List

Back