A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

No one is taught that abortion is a "good thing".
That premise is complete BS.

Hey, at least you admit that it's a bad thing. But, to argue otherwise would make you look pretty stupid too I suppose. People have the choice to to do bad things all the time, but whenever if affects another human life, then typically there are consequences to that choice. So, if you don't want to have legal consequences to ending a life, that's fine, keep promoting it, but you can do nothing about the negative psychological consequences, they will manifest in any normal person with a conscience. But you don't care about them at that point, you only care that they make great scape goats to rationalize your own apparent lack of conscience.

And addressing your post on 'freedom', everyone is free to make the choice as to whether or not they have children and how many before they bring a life into this world, once it's here it's a little too late. After that, it's murder for convenience, but you just keep rationalizing it to make yourself believe otherwise.

I don't promote it either so quit the BS.
Government determining the "legal consequences"??
Tell us how that would work.
I have no lack of conscience. You can make bogus claims all you want but it is not true.

You absolutely promote the choice for one human being to end another human being's life for the sake of convenience. There is right and wrong, no matter how you try to rationalize it, or gloss it over as a matter of someone else's 'choice', you can't escape the fact that it is morally wrong.

Hey, at least you admit that it's a bad thing. But, to argue otherwise would make you look pretty stupid too I suppose. People have the choice to to do bad things all the time, but whenever if affects another human life, then typically there are consequences to that choice. So, if you don't want to have legal consequences to ending a life, that's fine, keep promoting it, but you can do nothing about the negative psychological consequences, they will manifest in any normal person with a conscience. But you don't care about them at that point, you only care that they make great scape goats to rationalize your own apparent lack of conscience.

And addressing your post on 'freedom', everyone is free to make the choice as to whether or not they have children and how many before they bring a life into this world, once it's here it's a little too late. After that, it's murder for convenience, but you just keep rationalizing it to make yourself believe otherwise.

I don't promote it either so quit the BS.
Government determining the "legal consequences"??
Tell us how that would work.
I have no lack of conscience. You can make bogus claims all you want but it is not true.

You absolutely promote the choice for one human being to end another human being's life for the sake of convenience. There is right and wrong, no matter how you try to rationalize it, or gloss it over as a matter of someone else's 'choice', you can't escape the fact that it is morally wrong.

No I don't. Just more of your BS.
I actively promote the strict conservative principle of limited government.
Where did I state it was not morally wrong?
Tell us what you promote.
Tell us how you would stop abortion. Tell us how you would police the doctors that perform them. Tell us how you would stop a woman from going from one state to another to have one.
Tell us what YOU believe. Your psychic rants are weak.

You really can't pass harsh judgment on kids who have been taught that abortion is a *good* thing.

Which is why the people who laud it are so despicable. They are victimizing young women by telling them #1, that the children they bear are worthless and deserve death, and #2, that murder is an acceptable method of birth control and will fix everything.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, the psychological after effect of abortion is a completely ignored topic. From what I understrand, a high percentage of women are haunted the rest of their lives by the so called 'choice' that they made to end their child's life. The repercusions later in life are never discussed with these young girls who go to get abortions. But, any sacrifice is worth it to push their agenda of sexual freedom, women's 'liberation', and an amoralistic society.

"acceptable" = good

as usual, you want to have it both ways

I didn't say they were being taught it at home. They're taught it in the schools, the clinics, on television.

So if they are racked with guilt, why are they encouraged to abort? Because their babies are viewed as worthless, as they themselves are.

Who said they were "encouraged". These were not the "Oops the condom broke" kind of situations. They were extreme. 12 year olds being gang-rapred by her brother and his gang-member friends. 13 year old raped by dad. Stuff like that. Traumatic stuff.
They want to go finish high school, have a normal life, NOT go on welfare, whatever. They don't want to walk around being reminded every day of the trauma. So while I arrived with very clear, anti-abortion views, I could never sit in judgement of a girl who had been through things I couldn't even imagine, and only wants things I take for granted.
Everyone talks about adoption but that's not the answer. We just don't have enough people willing to adopt out there. Or they say "get help from the church" or some such nonsense. But for every kid who is helped by a church, there are 10,000 who aren't. It's easy to armchair quarterback these things - not so easy when you're right there in person.
I think in the cases of rape and incest, I can personally understand and condone it. But like I said, my experience with abortion overall, has been limited to very severe circumstances.

You worked there? How many of these "brothers, gang-member friends, and fathers" that raped yound girls were turned in to the the authorities? How many prosecutions were done as the result of you (the authority) reporting rapes?

Why is it perfectly okay to murder the innocent life IN THE WOMB, while leaving the monsters responsible walking the streets to repeat the crimes? If these "clinics" gave a shit "about the children", they would be getting the monsters to JUSTICE.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, the psychological after effect of abortion is a completely ignored topic. From what I understrand, a high percentage of women are haunted the rest of their lives by the so called 'choice' that they made to end their child's life. The repercusions later in life are never discussed with these young girls who go to get abortions. But, any sacrifice is worth it to push their agenda of sexual freedom, women's 'liberation', and an amoralistic society.

"acceptable" = good

as usual, you want to have it both ways

Where did I claim it was acceptable?
As usual, you can not relate what you believe so you make up the so called beliefs of others.

Idiot.

ac·cept·a·ble [ ak séptəb'l ]
  1. adequate: considered to be satisfactory
  2. approved of: likely to gain somebody's approval
  3. welcome: likely to please the person who receives it

Of course I'm smart. Your argument is ridiculous, it's not even an argument. As I said, it's as stupid as the *argument* that abortion prevents child abuse. It's just a logical fallacy meant to hide the fact that you are, in fact, pro abortion.

Cuz nobody who supports human rights violations, the butchery of children and exploitation and abuse of women wants anyone to realize that is exactly what they support. So..they lie. Nazis said killing Jews was a necessary evil, too. Nothing new under the sun. They performed atrocities in the name of "science" and "humanity" as well.

Disgusting.

Where did I ever claim abortion prevents child abuse?
Never did.
You have no case. Give it up. You are making yourself look very foolish.
Nazis? Jews? Butchery of children?
WTF is that all about? No one here stated they supported government in that.
You make up BS.

Abortion = butchery of children

just sayin'

To date no one has ever found anyone that is pro abortion.

Do you have any idea of how much money is made off of abortions? Blowing smoke, again.

Do you have any idea how much $$ is made off of cancer treatments?
So oncologists are pro cancer is your argument.

Are you saying that "killing" cancer is a bad thing???????

Where did I claim it was acceptable?
As usual, you can not relate what you believe so you make up the so called beliefs of others.

legal = acceptable

Alcohol, gambling and smoking are legal.
One can get drunk, blow their check and get lung cancer and you believe that is acceptable.
OK. At least we know where you stand.

I wasn't aware that "killing" a drink, a game or a cigarette were butchering children.

legal = acceptable

Alcohol, gambling and smoking are legal.
One can get drunk, blow their check and get lung cancer and you believe that is acceptable.
OK. At least we know where you stand.

I wasn't aware that "killing" a drink, a game or a cigarette were butchering children.

Stop moving the goalposts.

You said legal=acceptable, he was pointing out how stupid it was to say such a thing and provided examples.

It's legal to eat a dozen big macs for dinner, to me that's totally unacceptable.

Do you have any idea of how much money is made off of abortions? Blowing smoke, again.

Your "logic" is not like our Earth logic. The correct analogy, you ignorant pissbrain, is "Making money off of abortion = pro-abortion" and "Making money off of cancer treatment = pro-cancer treatment". And I'm pretty sure oncologists, unlike abortionists, are PROUD of supporting their medical specialty.

Conversely, YOUR "logic" would produce the analogy "Making money off of cancer treatment = pro-cancer" as equivalent to "Making money off of abortion = pro-baby". And they really, really aren't.

Your "logic" is not like our Earth logic. The correct analogy, you ignorant pissbrain, is "Making money off of abortion = pro-abortion" and "Making money off of cancer treatment = pro-cancer treatment". And I'm pretty sure oncologists, unlike abortionists, are PROUD of supporting their medical specialty.

Conversely, YOUR "logic" would produce the analogy "Making money off of cancer treatment = pro-cancer" as equivalent to "Making money off of abortion = pro-baby". And they really, really aren't.
why should not abortionist doctors be proud of what they are doing they are performing a needed service that takes guts and a strong believe in what you are doing to even pertake in it . its a legal procedure whether you agree or not the church doesnt run the country and never will .
most of the abortion doctors could earn just as much if not more being a ( family practitioner )
your logic is floored .get away from your religious dogma most reasonable folks agree that abortion should be available

many folks make money out of doing what is to others unpleasent duties
executioner .
military .
judge
executioner = pro death
miltary = pro murder
judge= pro incasaration

according to your
muddled thinking

Abortionists are nothing more than sociopaths who have no problem flying in the face of the hippcratic oath.

Abortion is not the medical speciality of the doctors perfoming them.

Forum List

Back