A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Alcohol, gambling and smoking are legal.
One can get drunk, blow their check and get lung cancer and you believe that is acceptable.
OK. At least we know where you stand.

I wasn't aware that "killing" a drink, a game or a cigarette were butchering children.

Stop moving the goalposts.

You said legal=acceptable, he was pointing out how stupid it was to say such a thing and provided examples.

It's legal to eat a dozen big macs for dinner, to me that's totally unacceptable.

I get that eating a dozen big macs is bad, but slaughtering unborn children is OKAY.

This is a rediculous question. Why? Because she said so. An unborn child is unborn. It is nobodys business but the pregnant women. On the other hand it pisses me off that one dime of GOV. money would go to support this for many reasons 1st being so many in this country reguard this as being murder. If thats not conspiracy to devide a country I dont know what is?

Please, Cecilie, you must not question the genius. Female, stand DOWN!

Yeah, I heard that line from my last boyfriend, and it didn't work for HIM, either.

I don't know what I find more astonishing - you had a boyfriend, or that he managed to get a word in edgewise to even tell you something...

The poor thing is probably lying dead and dickless at the bottom of a ditch for failing to put down the toilet seat. :lol:

Yeah, I heard that line from my last boyfriend, and it didn't work for HIM, either.

I don't know what I find more astonishing - you had a boyfriend, or that he managed to get a word in edgewise to even tell you something...

Just because YOU aren't man enough to handle strong, intelligent women, don't assume ALL men have that deficiency.

She stands up to her boyfriend which is always a good thing.
Yet she wants to give GOVERNMENT the decision making power of who is allowed to legally obtain an abortion and who goes to prison for murder with a life sentence for having one.
SCARY
Closet liberal.

Just because YOU aren't man enough to handle strong, intelligent women, don't assume ALL men have that deficiency.

I can handle strong, intelligent women. That describes every girlfriend I've ever had.

I can also handle obnoxious, insufferable, irrational bitches with a propensity to violence. That describes my ex-wife. (If you're wondering, the preferred method goes something like, "The door's right there.")

And I can also tell the difference.

I am man enough to handle such, as my wife is pretty headstrong and very intelligent.

What I can't handle is ignoramuses who love the sound of their own jaws yapping, and then have the temerity to treat others in a condescending manner when they aren't the sharpest tool in the box themselves.

She stands up to her boyfriend which is always a good thing.
Yet she wants to give GOVERNMENT the decision making power of who is allowed to legally obtain an abortion and who goes to prison for murder with a life sentence for having one.
SCARY
Closet liberal.

She's not a closet liberal at all...more like Atilla the Hun....

Actually, the pro-life side is appalled the government stepped in to say some murder is okay. When the government decided that it was okay to kill some children, that's when we started having an issue with it.

Actually, the pro-life side is appalled the government stepped in to say some murder is okay. When the government decided that it was okay to kill some children, that's when we started having an issue with it.

If children are being murdered, you should call the police. If you do not, then you are just as culpable as those doing the murdering...

?

Children are being murdered. I'm trying to yank the government back from encouraging it, thanks.

I can handle strong, intelligent women. That describes every girlfriend I've ever had.

I can also handle obnoxious, insufferable, irrational bitches with a propensity to violence. That describes my ex-wife. (If you're wondering, the preferred method goes something like, "The door's right there.")

And I can also tell the difference.

FYI, being stronger and smarter than you does not necessarily make one a "strong, intelligent woman". That isn't exactly a high hurdle to clear.

Abortionists are nothing more than sociopaths who have no problem flying in the face of the hippcratic oath.
this is what the medical profession associations say about abortion

as long as its legal no breaking of the hippocratic oath is committed

What organized medicine says

"Most medical organizations avoid political or philosophical questions, and instead speak about safeguards and standards," says Richard G. Roberts, board chair of the American Academy of Family Physicians. "The academy wants to make sure patients aren't hurt. The physician has a duty to discuss all options with the patient; the doctor's personal views should not interfere with the patient's decision."

The American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine and the American Medical Association go a step further. According to the ACP-ASIM, "if a doctor doesn't want to be involved in abortion in any way, he or she still has an obligation to refer patients," says Lois Snyder, director of the organization's Center for Ethics and Professionalism.

The AMA's Principles of Medical Ethics SANCTIONS abortion as long as the procedure is done "in accordance with good medical practice and under circumstances that do not violate the law." The association's stance on third trimester abortion is that the procedure be used only if alternative procedures pose materially greater risk to the woman and if fetal anomalies are incompatible with life.

unquote

of course you know better.,are better educated and more informed than they are
when in truth I bet you cant even walk and chew gum at the same time .

You folks are about as dumb as a box of rocks.
When abortion was illegal women were not prosecuted for having them.
Dumb asses.

Forum List

Back