A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Here is the crux and the problem with all your arguments...you think your OPINION changes the facts.

You think that if somebody doesn't THINK they are committing an atrocity, why, then, they aren't!

You think if something is LEGAL, why then, it's just fine and dandy!

Those are immature and ridiculous arguments, and that is why none of your arguments work. You're a relativist, and relativists are nothing but emotional ranters who evade the truth and ignore facts. While pretending that they base their opinions upon fact, and purporting that their opinion MAKES something a fact.

It's the worst side effect of a crap education.

Your argument doesn't make any sense. How can you be anti-war and pro-abortion then? You're against killing human life in one, but okay with it in the other. It's a reciprocal relationship, can't go one way without going the other. Hypocrisy works both ways.

Because, like i said 100 pages ago and have repeated ad nauseum, I don't view the fetus as human life until a certain point. I agree with the vast majority of americans that abortions should be legal in some instances and I agree with the law.

So, what is it if it isn't human life? :lol: As has been argued ad nauseum, it's an early stage of human life, but it's still human life. If it's not human life, then there's no reason to abort it, since a human wouldn't result, right? :cuckoo:

It's a convenient cliche for you to use, if you value human life, then you wouldn't agree that abortion should be a choice. You're a hypocrit.
no your the hypocrite a fetus is not a human life its a entitly which if nutured by a human will result in a human life .

how many human lives are distroyed with (using your values) *in vitro fertilisation* dont see you complain about that proceedure .
many chrisitans use this method when they cant concieve the normal way AND THEN CONDEMM abortion as killing babies
hypocrits are abundent in the christian community

In vitro fertilisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Here is the crux and the problem with all your arguments...you think your OPINION changes the facts.

You think that if somebody doesn't THINK they are committing an atrocity, why, then, they aren't!

Those are immature and ridiculous arguments, and that is why none of your arguments work. You're a relativist, and relativists are nothing but emotional ranters who evade the truth and ignore facts. While pretending that they base their opinions upon fact, and purporting that their opinion MAKES something a fact.

Should I provide the definition of the word "fact" for you?

I think I should, since you think it's a fact that the Earth is 6,000 years old.

Child abuse, neglect, abandonment, infanticide, single parenthood, teen pregnancy...all have increased exponentially since the legalization of abortion.

So has the population of cocker spaniels. Clearly, then, legalized abortion causes a spaniel population explosion. :razz:

Your argument doesn't make any sense. How can you be anti-war and pro-abortion then? You're against killing human life in one, but okay with it in the other. It's a reciprocal relationship, can't go one way without going the other. Hypocrisy works both ways.

Because, like i said 100 pages ago and have repeated ad nauseum, I don't view the fetus as human life until a certain point. I agree with the vast majority of americans that abortions should be legal in some instances and I agree with the law.

So, what is it if it isn't human life? :lol: As has been argued ad nauseum, it's an early stage of human life, but it's still human life. If it's not human life, then there's no reason to abort it, since a human wouldn't result, right? :cuckoo:

It's a convenient cliche for you to use, if you value human life, then you wouldn't agree that abortion should be a choice. You're a hypocrit.
no your the hypocrite a fetus is not a human life its a entitly which if nutured by a human will result in a human life .

how many human lives are distroyed with *in vito fertilisation* dont see you complain about that proceedure .
many chrisitans use this method when they cant concieve the normal way AND THEN CONDEMM abortion as killing babies
hypocrits are abundent in the christian community

In vitro fertilisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Im trying to read the whole content of this thread and what strikes me as inconsistant is the opinion of some of you prolifes .
some of you state LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION AND IS SACRED
a opinion you are entitled to hold .

but then i read you state abortion is exceptable in the case of incest or rape .

I beg your pardon
why is the child of a illegal /immoral act any less *sacred * then any other child conceived ???
A child is either a valid human from conception ..or it isnt .

so in vitro fertilisation is legal is that why you support it ?
or is it just a case of rich people ( usually christian ) who cant concieve a child by the usual method
can go and for selfish reasons CHOICE the embryo they want and discard ( distroy ) many others.
yet a poor women doesnt get to choice whether to keep or distroy a embryo/ fetus she doesnt want
sounds like hypocracy to me .

Last edited:
what is intro fertilisation and when did I support it?

I can't even make sense out of the rest of your gibbering.

No, it doesn't. Thank you for perpetrating lies as if they are true.

Child abuse, neglect, abandonment, infanticide, single parenthood, teen pregnancy...all have increased exponentially since the legalization of abortion.

Abortion was legal when this nation was founded. In all the British colonies abortion was legal.
You are not very smart. None of your statements have any validity.

So has the population of cocker spaniels. Clearly, then, legalized abortion causes a spaniel population explosion. :razz:

Clearly.

Keep in mind that the retards who support the butcher of babies are the ones who say they support it because it PREVENTS those things. I'm not aware that anyone has said that abortion prevents cocker spaniels from multiplying. If they did, then I would point out to them, as you have, that the population of cocker spaniels has increased....proving their theory is incorrect.

So thank you for agreeing. My point isn't that abortion causes child abuse and neglect. My point is that the idea that it PREVENTS those things is demonstrably false.

Abortion was legal when this nation was founded. In all the British colonies abortion was legal.

Huh?

I'm not talking about Britain, I'm takling about America.

Aside from that, you are, per usual, full of crap. But thanks for chiming in with completely irrelevant drivel.

you can point out my spelling error is you like to avoid answering my question. thats a typical excape for those who have lost a debate attack the poster .
your so full of your nonsensical religious mumbo jumbo that
you could not see the truth if it was branded on your nose you twat .

what is truth ?
how old is the earth again ??? and you call my post gibberish .

Last edited:
Why do women abort their babies?

I understand there may be an ample number of reasons, but what, in your opinion would be the concensus?

I think it's purely for selfish reasons for the most part.

Your thoughts.

I don't know about the "usual" reasons, if there is such a thing but I do have some experience with this as I used to volunteer at the Storefront Teen Crisis Center. The girls who talked about getting abortions there had usually been raped, gang-raped, molested or whatever. It was really sad.
Our job was to listen and not discuss our personal views one way or the other. Just to be someone safe for them to talk to. There were kids who had all kinds of problems there. It was heartbreaking. I swear, it was easier working in the ER Room at Children's Hospital.
As far as normal, working adults who have birth control fail or something, I couldn't say.
But I never judged the girls at the center.

you can point out my spelling error is you like to avoid answering my question. thats a typical excape for those who have lost a debate attack the poster .
your so full of your nonsensical religious mumbo jumbo that
you could not see the truth if it was branded on your nose you twat .

what is truth ?
how old is the earth again ??? and you call my post gibberish .

I didn't point out your spelling error. I pointed out the complete irrational lunacy of your posts. They don't make sense. You can't debate if you can't make yourself understood, and you can't because what you post is complete garbage. I don't mean your points are garbage, i mean your posts are so illiterate and jumbled they don't even have recognizable points.

I'm fairly good at gleaning the meaning behind the words, regardless of the grammar and spelling, and I seldom attack people for just spelling except in the most gentle way (I do poke at people who mock others for a lack of education/spelling ability who can't write a correct, well spelled sentence themselves)...but I can honestly say your posts make no sense whatever. It's not that I disagree with you. You just don't make sense.

I understand there may be an ample number of reasons, but what, in your opinion would be the concensus?

Your thoughts.

I don't know about the "usual" reasons, if there is such a thing but I do have some experience with this as I used to volunteer at the Storefront Teen Crisis Center. The girls who talked about getting abortions there had usually been raped, gang-raped, molested or whatever. It was really sad.
Our job was to listen and not discuss our personal views one way or the other. Just to be someone safe for them to talk to. There were kids who had all kinds of problems there. It was heartbreaking. I swear, it was easier working in the ER Room at Children's Hospital.
As far as normal, working adults who have birth control fail or something, I couldn't say.

You really can't pass harsh judgment on kids who have been taught that abortion is a *good* thing.

Which is why the people who laud it are so despicable. They are victimizing young women by telling them #1, that the children they bear are worthless and deserve death, and #2, that murder is an acceptable method of birth control and will fix everything.

Your thoughts.

You really can't pass harsh judgment on kids who have been taught that abortion is a *good* thing.
Which is why the people who laud it are so despicable. They are victimizing young women by telling them #1, that the children they bear are worthless and deserve death, and #2, that murder is an acceptable method of birth control and will fix everything.

Actually, a lot of the girls were hispanic and from Catholic families. Not exactly what you call "being taught abortion is a good thing". They were racked with guilt. It was really sad.

I didn't say they were being taught it at home. They're taught it in the schools, the clinics, on television.

So if they are racked with guilt, why are they encouraged to abort? Because their babies are viewed as worthless, as they themselves are.

Huh?

I'm not talking about Britain, I'm takling about America.

Aside from that, you are, per usual, full of crap. But thanks for chiming in with completely irrelevant drivel.

Uh, America was once a British colony and the abortion laws did not change until about 100 years after we were founded. English common law which is what 99% of our laws are based on made abortion legal up to after the first trimester.
I do apologize for talking far over your head on such matters of historical fact.
You are not very smart. History 101 is available at your local community college.
Abortion was common and legal in the colonies and the Founders LEFT IT THAT WAY.
Our founders sure were smart. Something about FREEDOM.
Something you take for granted. Free people NEVER seek to give more power and the decision making of a family TO GOVERNMENT.
You are a closet liberal.

Your thoughts.

Yes, you are absolutely correct, the psychological after effect of abortion is a completely ignored topic. From what I understrand, a high percentage of women are haunted the rest of their lives by the so called 'choice' that they made to end their child's life. The repercusions later in life are never discussed with these young girls who go to get abortions. But, any sacrifice is worth it to push their agenda of sexual freedom, women's 'liberation', and an amoralistic society.

Forum List

Back