A question for women who aborted a child in their life.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Does your politics help you think through that issue?

I've never heard this in any abortion topic.

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
Don't be ridiculous jackass. No one does this without thinking..... Leave it up to the woman and her doctor and shut the f******. What happened to freedom again? I'll go with the supreme Court and settled law, brainwashed functional moron.

Since when is killing another human being legal? When does freedom allow us to murder another human being? Please let me know cause I might want to start a list if that is really the case....

Screenshot_2020-05-19 States and Capital Punishment.png

Methods of Execution
Lethal injection is currently the primary method of execution in all 29 states that authorize executions. Texas was the first state to use the method, in 1982.
Sixteen states also have a secondary method of execution authorized by statute. Laws in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Wyoming provide a secondary option if lethal injection is found to be unconstitutional and/or unavailable. Arizona*, Kentucky, Tennessee and Utah all have a choice of secondary methods for offenders who were sentenced before the introduction of lethal injection. And Alabama, California*, Florida, Missouri, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington have other methods that are available if the offender requests an alternative. Secondary methods of execution include electrocution, lethal gas, hanging, nitrogen hypoxia, and firing squad.
States and Capital Punishment

There is no other issue like this, where a woman is faced with the decision and consequences of what happens to her body, her person and her future. It is uniquely up to the woman, and there it should rest. Any consequences are on her.
Those opposed to abortion must use education and persuasion. Convince others and forget persecution.
The woman chose her future when she opened her legs. After that, it's not just her future. After the baby is born, she can choose her own future again and put the baby up for adoption.
That standard may be applied to women after it is applied to everyone else. All persons shall be liable for their existential choices and the consequences.
In the meantime, every soldier will be fully responsible for every act in war, and will be executed for war crimes along with any superiors. At all times, peace or war, illegal/unconstitutional orders must be disobeyed and those issuing them arrested.
Politicians convicted of misuse of public funds lose eligibility for elected office eternally and owe any salary received.
Lawyers who break laws are permanently barred from practice.
Knowingly producing and selling a fatally dangerous product would carry the maximum penalty.
Dropping a used covid mask just any old where would get your photo and i.d. on every social medium.
The list goes on...
Of course, there are no comparable 'consequences' to forcing yet another human to be born, suffer and die. To forcing the woman who bore the person to suffer with and for that other everyday until death.

When you look at your living children in their eyes, do you ever think you terminated their brothers or sisters life? Does that ever appear in your mind?

Those that aborted should have no problem in discussing this. Actually we need your point of view.
Don't be ridiculous jackass. No one does this without thinking..... Leave it up to the woman and her doctor and shut the f******. What happened to freedom again? I'll go with the supreme Court and settled law, brainwashed functional moron.

Since when is killing another human being legal? When does freedom allow us to murder another human being? Please let me know cause I might want to start a list if that is really the case....

View attachment 338287

Methods of Execution
Lethal injection is currently the primary method of execution in all 29 states that authorize executions. Texas was the first state to use the method, in 1982.
Sixteen states also have a secondary method of execution authorized by statute. Laws in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah and Wyoming provide a secondary option if lethal injection is found to be unconstitutional and/or unavailable. Arizona*, Kentucky, Tennessee and Utah all have a choice of secondary methods for offenders who were sentenced before the introduction of lethal injection. And Alabama, California*, Florida, Missouri, South Carolina, Virginia and Washington have other methods that are available if the offender requests an alternative. Secondary methods of execution include electrocution, lethal gas, hanging, nitrogen hypoxia, and firing squad.

Since you are a twit, let me ammend my post.......

Since when is it legal to murder an innocent human being?

Killing a murderer is legal....

There is no other issue like this, where a woman is faced with the decision and consequences of what happens to her body, her person and her future. It is uniquely up to the woman, and there it should rest. Any consequences are on her.
Those opposed to abortion must use education and persuasion. Convince others and forget persecution.
The woman chose her future when she opened her legs. After that, it's not just her future. After the baby is born, she can choose her own future again and put the baby up for adoption.
That standard may be applied to women after it is applied to everyone else. All persons shall be liable for their existential choices and the consequences.
In the meantime, every soldier will be fully responsible for every act in war, and will be executed for war crimes along with any superiors. At all times, peace or war, illegal/unconstitutional orders must be disobeyed and those issuing them arrested.
Politicians convicted of misuse of public funds lose eligibility for elected office eternally and owe any salary received.
Knowingly producing and selling a fatally dangerous product would carry the maximum penalty.
Dropping a used covid mask just any old where would get your photo and i.d. on every social medium.
The list goes on...
Of course, there are no comparable 'consequences' to forcing yet another human to be born, suffer and die. To forcing the woman who bore the person to suffer with and for that other everyday until death.

Yeah, your post is dumb......

When those individuals listed are caught committing crimes, they can be punished....you guys are allowing innocent human beings to be killed......with no consequences.

The list goes on...

Yeah, your post is dumb......

When those individuals listed are caught committing crimes, they can be punished....you guys are allowing innocent human beings to be killed......with no consequences.
You have made it clear that you are right.

LA Times
The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid

Meredith Blake
May 19, 2020, 12:00 PM EDT
The woman behind 'Roe vs. Wade' didn't change her mind on abortion. She was paid

Bullshit.

I met and spoke with Norma McCorvey several times before she passed away. We actually parted ways because she got offended by me, when I asked her to consider keeping her RELIGIOUS views out of her arguments against "Roe."

She was offended by my request.

View attachment 338287

Methods of Execution

I will go with the supreme Court and settled law, not a brainwashed hater dupe.... A fetus is not a human being for example. Your propaganda machine is a disgrace end of story.

View attachment 338287

Methods of Execution

<pfffft> you shoulda said what you meant, you twat.

& i would include rapists & pedophiles on that list too.

LA Times

Meredith Blake

Bullshit.

I met and spoke with Norma McCorvey several times before she passed away. We actually parted ways because she got offended by me, when I asked her to consider keeping her RELIGIOUS views out of her arguments against "Roe."

okey dokey. take it up with the LA times.

LA Times

Meredith Blake

Bullshit.

okey dokey. take it up with the LA times.
And every responsible respected journalist in the world.... Not the GOP propaganda machine of course.

Their bodies. Therefore, it is their choice to go forward or to decide not to.

I have no interest in understanding why you support killing babies except for the purpose of telling you how evil and wrong you are.
Thank you for the honesty. Should have stopped there though, the rest of it was meaningless. If you don't want to understand me, why should I take up any of my time to understand you?

Last edited:
What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?

A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.

yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
So its kind of a human?.....its life but?...but what?...its a life but it is inconvenient so we should just kill it?.....is a small child less of a human than a grown person?.....the fact is abortion is killing off a life...you may think you have a good reason but its still killing.....

then don't have an abortion if you are against it. see? easy peasy.

it's not my business nor yours why anybody makes the decision to terminate.

& don't impose your will onto anybody else.
If someone thinks you are sexually attractive and can't control their impulses and wishes to rape you, don't impose your will upon them and deny them their release.

That's none of your business what they do with their body.

that's just plain stooooopid. & anybody who thinks rape is about 'sex' is also stoooooooopid.
I'm just tryin' open your eyes missy.

And your posts are just plain stoooooooopid. & anyone who thinks abortion is about 'choice' is also stooooooopid.

^^^ eeeeeeeeeeediot^^^
(BTW, I AM for the states allowing a for pro-choice if they so choose.)

I just don't read that anywhere in the Constitution of the United States of America.

Quite the reverse in fact.

You should not try to go against the will of creation and think that your will is more important.

. . . THAT, IMO, is idiocy.

Every egg that passes without being fertilized is also part of life. Nature provides enormous surplus of potential individuals. Most do not fully develop. That is natural selection. Humans are part of nature, and so is our selection. Calling abortion murder is a perversion of the word.
Deciding what is 'murder' and what is not is a matter of subjective morals. If I walk up to a man and shoot him to death, is that murder? Is it murder if we are on a beach in France, it is 1944 and he is wearing a Wehrmacht uniform?
Those who maintain abortion is a crime are hypocrites unless they are either at clinics stopping it or under arrest for having done so. Otherwise, they are knowingly abetting what they interpret as being a serious crime.
There was a time, a long time ago, that I thought aborting in the 9 month was just fine. In discussing the topic with others my mind has changed. I had to reevaluate my stance based on new information I hadn't considered, and my desire to not be a hypocrite or bigot.

I am opposed to abortion in most cases... But I'm also pro-choice.

big·ot
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

What if that abortion was the result of a rape or incest? Seems to change the discussion, now doesn't it?
A life is being formed - no matter what the circumstance(s) was. I was brought up, Adoption would at least, give a new life and family. You can't undo the past. But at least, you can give a future (to someone that enters this world).
Just ask them if a life is being terminated rather than saying abortion watch the lips chap up.

For the record everyone. I could care less if one chooses to abort or not. None of my F business. But you must answer for it somewhere down the road.
yep it's life. but not a full fledged human being with a life history like the woman who would be forced to carry to term & give birth against her will.
Pregnancy doesn't last forever. Remorse should a person have the ability to possess any may be a different story. Abortion says that the new life that is on the way doesn't even deserve a life history, good or bad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
pregnancy doesn't last forever but being force to go thru it against yer will certainly can have a negative long lasting effect for for a lot of women. it's not your choice except for yerself.

so then don't have an abortion.
Just keep this in mind, in order for a pro choice woman to feel better where the subject of the conception is concerned, an innocent life who most definitely had no say in the matter whatsoever has to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Pregnancy doesn't last forever. Remorse should a person have the ability to possess any may be a different story. Abortion says that the new life that is on the way doesn't even deserve a life history, good or bad.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
pregnancy doesn't last forever but being force to go thru it against yer will certainly can have a negative long lasting effect for for a lot of women. it's not your choice except for yerself.

so then don't have an abortion.
Just keep this in mind, in order for a pro choice woman to feel better where the subject of the conception is concerned, an innocent life who most definitely had no say in the matter whatsoever has to die.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
thank goodness for Obamacare and free birth control which cuts abortions 40% immediately. Thanks for nothing GOP

nobody seems to want to justify the shackled OB/GYN bed i posted.
Why would anyone justify a thing that doesn't exist and has never existed?

cause that is the end game for the pro birthers. is it not?

to outlaw roe v wade?
Absolutely that's the end game. The court can't create rights out of the blue. If anything, it's a state issue. But still, this has nothing at all to do with the picture you posted so why would anyone respond to it? It wasn't real.

Forum List

Back