A Rational Take On The RNC

Isn't it wonderful how republicans hate all unions EXCEPT the police union who keeps safe and sound the scum who murder unharmed blacks?

This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

His videos are the first videos I check during the day....his insight into politics is pretty uncanny....

Isn't it wonderful how republicans hate all unions EXCEPT the police union who keeps safe and sound the scum who murder unharmed blacks?

You mean the violent, felon who fought the police, possibly with a knife and who was likely reaching for a gun in his car? You mean that guy?

This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

You mean the violent, felon who fought the police, possibly with a knife and who was likely reaching for a gun in his car? You mean that guy?
You see the video ?? The one showing 7 shots in the back while his 2 or 3 kids were in the back seat? and you say POSSIBLY ?? Please ..don't go there

You see the video ?? The one showing 7 shots in the back while his 2 or 3 kids were in the back seat? and you say POSSIBLY ?? Please ..don't go there

Hey....moron.....he was reaching into the car as a felon with previous arrests for felony possession of a weapon, and had just fought the police and may have been using a knife........

How about we wait to find out what the moron was doing before we turn him into the next black lives matter terrorist group saint?

Possibly Likely?? BS 3 cops there ?? Murderers and deserve the death penalty But of course that'd only happen if a black shot a cop in the back

You don't seem to understand guy You don't kill black guys that are unarmed without expecting riots If it was my father, brother I'd be looking for the scum that did it and put one in his fn republican ear

Hey....moron.....he was reaching into the car as a felon with previous arrests for felony possession of a weapon, and had just fought the police and may have been using a knife........

How about we wait to find out what the moron was doing before we turn him into the next black lives matter terrorist group saint?
And you say you're not a republican trump racist shit head?? I think you're a liar

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

Democrats do Objective.
Liberals don't do Objective.

This guy isn't a Republican.
However he is a genius and a realist.
Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

This guy isn't a Republican.
However he is a genius and a realist.
Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

I’m open to any intelligent ideas but I recognize hot air when I hear it and don’t need to waste my time with that.

Feel free to post ANY positive inspirational videos from prominent speakers at the DNC

Forum List

Back