A Rational Take On The RNC

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

You like it when he acts like a woke....but now even Gutfield sees the light.
Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.
I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Translation...
You care more about your investments than in your fellow citizens.

Huh??

Are factories in China and other Asian nations good for American minorities?

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.
I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep. Best way to spread the virus is get it from the source.

This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

This guy isn't a Republican.
However he is a genius and a realist.
Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

I’m open to any intelligent ideas but I recognize hot air when I hear it and don’t need to waste my time with that.

Clearly you can't recognize the truth....or you wouldn't support Democrats.
You have developed biases because of one reason or another and you close your reasoning and common-sense down to anything that ruins your ideology.
If the Democrats were doing the right thing 666 would be on your side.....but he realizes what the Democrats are doing and the danger it really presents to everyone in this country. You're one of those people that's just going to have to learn the hard way.

I would love to support a Republican if they could run a respectable candidate. Ideologically I line up more with conservatives but Trump is despicable and I can’t support a person who acts like him as our nations president

And yet you can support a guy like Biden?
This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

This guy isn't a Republican.
However he is a genius and a realist.
Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

I’m open to any intelligent ideas but I recognize hot air when I hear it and don’t need to waste my time with that.

Clearly you can't recognize the truth....or you wouldn't support Democrats.
You have developed biases because of one reason or another and you close your reasoning and common-sense down to anything that ruins your ideology.
If the Democrats were doing the right thing 666 would be on your side.....but he realizes what the Democrats are doing and the danger it really presents to everyone in this country. You're one of those people that's just going to have to learn the hard way.

I would love to support a Republican if they could run a respectable candidate. Ideologically I line up more with conservatives but Trump is despicable and I can’t support a person who acts like him as our nations president

Yet you can support a guy like Biden?

A guy who was caught red-handed bribing Ukrainian officials, who liked swimming in the nude in front of female secret service officers, who stuck his fingers up his aide's pussy in her office, who likes fondling little girl's breasts and sniffs their hair while standing next to their parents, who seems to be quickly falling into Dementia. This guy you can support, who had to be pulled from the campaign trail because he kept picking fights with anyone who asked him questions he didn't like.

Yes I can easily support Biden over Trump. Is Your list of spun up lies supposed to mean anything?

Clearly your values aren't the same as mine.
I can overlook alot, but when it becomes a problem where the president can't remember where he left his car keys, how do you expect him to run the country?

The president doesnt drive so I’m not worry about his car keys. The president runs a country using Communication and relationships which Joe has plenty of

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Are trespassers good for American minorities?

No

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Are Business Visas good for American minorities?

Business visas are good for businesses. If businesses are doing well then more people can be employed. So I’m that sense yes they are good

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Sure, cheap goods equal lower costs for consumer products. US manufactures suffer though which is why our trade deals need to be better managed

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Business visas are good for businesses. If businesses are doing well then more people can be employed. So I’m that sense yes they are good

Prove it with concrete examples.

BVs cause massive unemployment.
Tech Giants are doing well and asking for more BVs, not Americans.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Sure, cheap goods equal lower costs for consumer products. US manufactures suffer though which is why our trade deals need to be better managed

When are we going to force Asia to treat their slaves the way the US protects it's workers?
Never...Asians have different religions and cultures than European nations and will never change.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Up until this year hasn’t we had like 10 years of job growth and employment? Up to the point where we hit record numbers? I don’t think cutting business visas had anything to do with that

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

When are we going to force Asia to treat their slaves the way the US protects it's workers?
Never...Asians have different religions and cultures than European nations and will never change.

Well we aren’t going to go to war with them so sanctions would be the next tool in our asenrol.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Up until this year hasn’t we had like 10 years of job growth and employment? Up to the point where we hit record numbers? I don’t think cutting business visas had anything to do with that

We had growth in terms of food servers.
No commercial or residential construction except in major cities where the target audience was the global elite.

Since about 2 months after Trump’s tax cuts I have seen unprecedented enthusiasm even in the worst neighborhoods.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

No commercial or residential construction except in major cities where the target audience was the global elite.

Since about 2 months after Trump’s tax cuts I have seen unprecedented enthusiasm even in the worst neighborhoods.

Enthusiasm is perception, not reality. What you see as enthusiasm as a trump supporter others see as hate and division from the other side.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Enthusiasm is perception, not reality. What you see as enthusiasm as a trump supporter others see as hate and division from the other side.

Yep.
Leftists hate it when we feel good about ourselves, our jobs, and our country.

That, to them, is hateful.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

What I see, despite your fancy footwork, is actual new businesses and homes.
And it’s happening even in Chicago.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

I can only speak for myself but I got no problem with anybody feeling good about themselves as long as they aren’t doing it at the expense of others and from what I’ve seen the majority of Trumps messaging has been lies and slander about his political opponents. Fear mongering and false accusations. It’s not just Trump, it’s also most of what right wing media talks about.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

I can only speak for myself but I got no problem with anybody feeling good about themselves as long as they aren’t doing it at the expense of others and from what I’ve seen the majority of Trumps messaging has been lies and slander about his political opponents. Fear mongering and false accusations. It’s not just Trump, it’s also most of what right wing media talks about.

The only reason you think they're lies is because you're stupid enough to believe the mainstream media and the Deep State.
Everything Trump says about Biden and Pelosi is well documented. But you actually think that these riots are peaceful. You must believe it. That's what Biden and the rest have been saying. That the violence is a myth. Course that isn't convincing to anyone, so now they're claiming Trump’s rhetoric, not their's, is inflammatory. Who cares that they have been calling for violence, literally blood in the streets, since April. Who cares that they are joined at the hip to BLM, and ANTIFA. Their denials are an insult to our intelligence.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

You mean saying how 100% of politicians are in it for themselves is a lie?
What dimension do you live in?
prefer reality.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

The only reason you think they're lies is because you're stupid enough to believe the mainstream media and the Deep State.
Everything Trump says about Biden and Pelosi is well documented. But you actually think that these riots are peaceful. You must believe it. That's what Biden and the rest have been saying. That the violence is a myth. Course that isn't convincing to anyone, so now they're claiming Trump’s rhetoric, not their's, is inflammatory. Who cares that they have been calling for violence, literally blood in the streets, since April. Who cares that they are joined at the hip to BLM, and ANTIFA. Their denials are an insult to our intelligence.

A man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

What I see, despite your fancy footwork, is actual new businesses and homes.
And it’s happening even in Chicago.

Have you compared the new businesses and home growth from trump and with Obama’s last term?

Forum List

Back