A Rational Take On The RNC

This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

Feel free to post ANY positive inspirational videos from prominent speakers at the DNC

You obviously aren’t going to agree with the politics from the convention but there was plenty of good stuff there. The kid who Joe helped overcome his stutter was a great moment. The zoom call between Joes primary opponents talking about times of support and leadership they experienced with Joe was good. Joes wife gave an excellent speech focusing on education and our youth, and Joe himself gave a strong speech, far from the senile dementia patient you all have been painting him as.... I could keep going but I don’t think it would make a difference.

I’ll also point out that the RNC had some really good speakers and moments as well.

This pretty much cuts through the BS coming from both sides on how the RNC is going, and why television is dying....thanks to politics and consumerism.

So when a person says there have already been several stand out moments in the RNC and none from the DNC except Biden fumbling over words... that’s when independent thinkers check out and the dude giving commentary becomes a partisan hack. I clicked the video off at that point. If you want to get out of the echo chamber and have you ideas actually considered by both sides then I suggest a more objective presentation of ideas

This guy isn't a Republican.
However he is a genius and a realist.
Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

I’m open to any intelligent ideas but I recognize hot air when I hear it and don’t need to waste my time with that.

Clearly you can't recognize the truth....or you wouldn't support Democrats.
You have developed biases because of one reason or another and you close your reasoning and common-sense down to anything that ruins your ideology.
If the Democrats were doing the right thing 666 would be on your side.....but he realizes what the Democrats are doing and the danger it really presents to everyone in this country. You're one of those people that's just going to have to learn the hard way.

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

You like it when he acts like a woke....but now even Gutfield sees the light.
Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

Probably his disdain for what the left have become. The pendulum ALWAYS swings back.

Absolutely his disdain is clouding his judgement. TDS

What makes you think Gutfield has TDS?
Juan Williams clearly does.
Donna Brazil clearly does.
Bette Midler clearly does.

Keep closing your mind to the truth.....and it will only make you look and talk like a fool.

I’m open to any intelligent ideas but I recognize hot air when I hear it and don’t need to waste my time with that.

You have developed biases because of one reason or another and you close your reasoning and common-sense down to anything that ruins your ideology.
If the Democrats were doing the right thing 666 would be on your side.....but he realizes what the Democrats are doing and the danger it really presents to everyone in this country. You're one of those people that's just going to have to learn the hard way.

I would love to support a Republican if they could run a respectable candidate. Ideologically I line up more with conservatives but Trump is despicable and I can’t support a person who acts like him as our nations president

Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.
I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Wow, Trump said that Minorities should have gainful employment?! Holy crap, let’s give him a medal!!!! That’s incredible, sounds like he is the next MLK. Thanks for clearing all that up

I would love to support a Republican if they could run a respectable candidate. Ideologically I line up more with conservatives but Trump is despicable and I can’t support a person who acts like him as our nations president

And yet you can support a guy like Biden?

Yet you can support a guy like Biden?

A guy who was caught red-handed bribing Ukrainian officials, who liked swimming in the nude in front of female secret service officers, who stuck his fingers up his aide's pussy in her office, who likes fondling little girl's breasts and sniffs their hair while standing next to their parents, who seems to be quickly falling into Dementia. This guy you can support, who had to be pulled from the campaign trail because he kept picking fights with anyone who asked him questions he didn't like.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...
You care more about your investments than in your fellow citizens.

A guy who was caught red-handed bribing Ukrainian officials, who liked swimming in the nude in front of female secret service officers, who stuck his fingers up his aide's pussy in her office, who likes fondling little girl's breasts and sniffs their hair while standing next to their parents, who seems to be quickly falling into Dementia. This guy you can support, who had to be pulled from the campaign trail because he kept picking fights with anyone who asked him questions he didn't like.

Yes I can easily support Biden over Trump. Is Your list of spun up lies supposed to mean anything?

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yes I can easily support Biden over Trump. Is Your list of spun up lies supposed to mean anything?

Clearly your values aren't the same as mine.
I can overlook alot, but when it becomes a problem where the president can't remember where he left his car keys, how do you expect him to run the country?

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Are trespassers good for American minorities?

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Are Business Visas good for American minorities?

Forum List

Back