A Rational Take On The RNC

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

You like it when he acts like a woke....but now even Gutfield sees the light.
Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.
I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Translation...
You care more about your investments than in your fellow citizens.

Huh??

Are Business Visas good for American minorities?

Business visas are good for businesses. If businesses are doing well then more people can be employed. So I’m that sense yes they are good

Prove it with concrete examples.

BVs cause massive unemployment.
Tech Giants are doing well and asking for more BVs, not Americans.

Up until this year hasn’t we had like 10 years of job growth and employment? Up to the point where we hit record numbers? I don’t think cutting business visas had anything to do with that

We had growth in terms of food servers.
No commercial or residential construction except in major cities where the target audience was the global elite.

Since about 2 months after Trump’s tax cuts I have seen unprecedented enthusiasm even in the worst neighborhoods.

Enthusiasm is perception, not reality. What you see as enthusiasm as a trump supporter others see as hate and division from the other side.

Yep.
Leftists hate it when we feel good about ourselves, our jobs, and our country.

That, to them, is hateful.

I can only speak for myself but I got no problem with anybody feeling good about themselves as long as they aren’t doing it at the expense of others and from what I’ve seen the majority of Trumps messaging has been lies and slander about his political opponents. Fear mongering and false accusations. It’s not just Trump, it’s also most of what right wing media talks about.

You mean saying how 100% of politicians are in it for themselves is a lie?
What dimension do you live in?
prefer reality.

No, that’s not what I said nor what I meant

I watch the Five most days and have always enjoyed Gutfield but he has been off the rails for the past two years. I don’t know why he is so deep in the Trump tank but he is. He lost his objectivity IMO

Almost every conservative on Fox News is gone because of one reason or another....so we're left with former Democrats to spread the news.

The choice is clear...you either support the Destruction of America or you're going to have to open your mind and face reality.
I see the hate division and dishonesty that Trump propagates as destroying America

Yeah...real division.
Trump said minorities should have gainful employment and you fell for the Globalists anti-Minority campaign hook, line and sinker.

Translation...

Huh??

Business visas are good for businesses. If businesses are doing well then more people can be employed. So I’m that sense yes they are good

Up until this year hasn’t we had like 10 years of job growth and employment? Up to the point where we hit record numbers? I don’t think cutting business visas had anything to do with that

No commercial or residential construction except in major cities where the target audience was the global elite.

Since about 2 months after Trump’s tax cuts I have seen unprecedented enthusiasm even in the worst neighborhoods.

Enthusiasm is perception, not reality. What you see as enthusiasm as a trump supporter others see as hate and division from the other side.

What I see, despite your fancy footwork, is actual new businesses and homes.
And it’s happening even in Chicago.

Have you compared the new businesses and home growth from trump and with Obama’s last term?

Yes.
How many times do I have to post the same facts before you admit you simply want a welfare giving Liberal in the Oval Office.
Creating coffee servers by the millions is not creating a strong ecomony.

It's fairly obvious you are not exposed to as many towns as I am.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

I can only speak for myself but I got no problem with anybody feeling good about themselves as long as they aren’t doing it at the expense of others and from what I’ve seen the majority of Trumps messaging has been lies and slander about his political opponents. Fear mongering and false accusations. It’s not just Trump, it’s also most of what right wing media talks about.

prefer reality.

Sure it is.
You want a welfare state run by the VP.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

The only reason you think they're lies is because you're stupid enough to believe the mainstream media and the Deep State.
Everything Trump says about Biden and Pelosi is well documented. But you actually think that these riots are peaceful. You must believe it. That's what Biden and the rest have been saying. That the violence is a myth. Course that isn't convincing to anyone, so now they're claiming Trump’s rhetoric, not their's, is inflammatory. Who cares that they have been calling for violence, literally blood in the streets, since April. Who cares that they are joined at the hip to BLM, and ANTIFA. Their denials are an insult to our intelligence.

To say that I think riots are peaceful is probably the most retarded thing I’ve heard today. Of course I don’t think riots are peaceful. What are you smoking?

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

What I see, despite your fancy footwork, is actual new businesses and homes.
And it’s happening even in Chicago.

Have you compared the new businesses and home growth from trump and with Obama’s last term?

Yes.
How many times do I have to post the same facts before you admit you simply want a welfare giving Liberal in the Oval Office.
Creating coffee servers by the millions is not creating a strong ecomony.

It's fairly obvious you are not exposed to as many towns as I am.

Show me a statistical chart of the past 10 years that shows business creation, production, employment, whatever you want being shifted from a decline to a surge. Go ahead the floor is yours.

Yeah...real division.

Translation...

Huh??

Yep.

prefer reality.

Sure it is.
You want a welfare state run by the VP.

The VP doesn’t run the state

Forum List

Back