A RIOT broke out Friday afternoon in Union Square Park

Watching the slow death and destruction of what was once the great NY, is a very interesting but also a kind of unsettling thing to do....I'm thinking they are idiots.

I don't feel sorry for them...they voted for that .....they deserve that.
NYC has a very long history of being a shit hole.

Vegas put the over/under on when the OP was going to play the race card at 20 words....

I bet the under. Did I win?
Why do you keep responding to my threads. You just can’t help yourself.

Again for a person with such a nice avatar, the way you constantly lie and misrepresent people. I don’t know how you can be so miserable and angry all the time….. disregarding the plight of Americans.

Why do you keep responding to my threads. You just can’t help yourself.

Again for a person with such a nice avatar, the way you constantly lie and misrepresent people. I don’t know how you can be so miserable and angry all the time….. disregarding the plight of Americans.
If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't responding in your threads then you're not trying hard enough

:salute:

If NWO shillbots and NPCs aren't responding in your threads then you're not trying hard enough

:salute:
I’m just trying to imagine what life is like for these people. It’s blatantly obvious that they have no interest in helping Americans

Would it take a left wing person to attack them and then like while they’re getting attacked they would blame Trump 😅😅😅😅

Good ole far lefties ..

How about those African-American police officers who were attacked.
Watching the slow death and destruction of what was once the great NY, is a very interesting but also a kind of unsettling thing to do....I'm thinking they are idiots.

I don't feel sorry for them...they voted for that .....they deserve that.
I honestly do feel bad, though for far left wingers …. If they get attacked by a BLM rioter like fellow Americans have… you have to wonder in that moment would they actually change their opinions or are they so brainwashed that they would have no problem with it?

and that is the question are these elections actually honest. Because it doesn’t make sense to see these big-time cities which have pro BLM politicians. Let’s take Baltimore, Chicago, and New York City home to lots of criminality. They don’t let law abiding citizens carry guns without going through incredibly rigorous processes. Meanwhile, drug dealers do whatever they want. It makes no sense that the mayors of the cities are in power. And I’m not saying that the elections were rigged, but it’s blatantly obvious that they were problems with the elections.

Now we know that YouTube has gotten rid of the dislike button and banned conservative voices, and Democrats that oppose the far left wing criminality are being censored or certainly were censored in the 2022 midterms. So that’s part of the problem.

I also feel bad for my fellow Americans like candy corn, who constantly resort to lying and personal attacks. Someone with such a Friendly Avatar comes into these threads, and completely ignores police commissioners cars being destroyed. It’s like they don’t care what African-American police officers have to say. I hope the far left can change their ways.

I’m just trying to imagine what life is like for these people. It’s blatantly obvious that they have no interest in helping Americans

Would it take a left wing person to attack them and then like while they’re getting attacked they would blame Trump 😅😅😅😅

Good ole far lefties ..
It wasn't always like this but today, most democrat posters on sites like this are NPCs, their bots, and socks.

Very few "real" democrats.

Forum List

Back