A Serious Problem For The GOP

Obama blackmailed Roberts into voting for it once, maybe he'll do it again

Link? Video? Audio? Affadavits? Eyewitness testimony? Proof?

You very often make such open accusations, but when pressed for actual evidence:

All I know is I heard that Obama said he had some dirt on Roberts and was using it to flip his vote. As factual data, as hard evidence, its on par with the tax accusations Obama and Reid made against Romney

You very often make such open accusations, but when pressed for actual evidence:

All I know is I heard that Obama said he had some dirt on Roberts and was using it to flip his vote. As factual data, as hard evidence, its on par with the tax accusations Obama and Reid made against Romney

"I heard"

ok......

"I heard"

ok......

Obama accused Romney of tax fraud using the same standard

This isn't the only landmine that prick Obama has set for us.

Trust me.

This is a Republican self inflicted landmine.

Bullshit, the commiecrats wrote the bill and not one republican voted for it. The provision disallowing subsidies for non-state exchanges was put there intentionally to try to force the States to establish exchanges and it didn't work. This is all on the commiecrats there are no republican fingerprints on it and the people will be reminded of that FACT.

Trust me.

Bullshit, the commiecrats wrote the bill and not one republican voted for it. The provision disallowing subsidies for non-state exchanges was put there intentionally to try to force the States to establish exchanges and it didn't work. This is all on the commiecrats there are no republican fingerprints on it and the people will be reminded of that FACT.

Republican lawsuit results in people losing their healthcare makes it a Republican self inflicted wound.

Trust me.

Republican lawsuit results in people losing their healthcare makes it a Republican self inflicted wound.

More BS, suing to prevent the administration form violating their own law and spending tax payer money not authorized by the law is called doing their job, besides the suit in question was not filed by the congress.

Trust me.

More BS, suing to prevent the administration form violating their own law and spending tax payer money not authorized by the law is called doing their job, besides the suit in question was not filed by the congress.

It was filed by a Republican for purely partisan political purposes because Republicans want to repeal and defund the ACA. You can't run away from your own hate.

LOL you libs are hilarious. Obamacare is about as popular as a case of shingles and the American people know full well who to blame. I'm fine with the American people suffering its effects, maybe they will learn their lesson to stop voting for lying lawless liberals.

Trust me.

It was filed by a Republican for purely partisan political purposes because Republicans want to repeal and defund the ACA. You can't run away from your own hate.

Fuck off, I'm damned tired of you fucking commies saying opposing the federal government taking over one sixth of the economy is hate. The only thing I hate is people like you trying to buy votes with taxpayer money.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Fuck off, I'm damned tired of you fucking commies saying opposing the federal government taking over one sixth of the economy is hate. The only thing I hate is people like you trying to buy votes with taxpayer money.
You have your fair share of republican politicians using my taxes to put on their multi million dollar dog and pony show hearings and bringing to the floor in congress a bill to kill Obamacare, 49 different times, of which THEY KNEW would not pass the Senate, ALL for political posturing and garnering/buying the votes of republicans....with our taxes, over and over and over and over again....

The Republicans passing the medicare pill bill in the wee hours of the morning and keeping the vote opened for 3 full hours, that should have closed in 15 minutes just to BRIBE congress critters to change their vote...was a masterful move of Republicans costing us tax payers a BUNDLE, just to buy votes....

SO PLEASE, your side's crap, STINKS to high heaven as well... neither side are Angels...

As far as this issue...

we had A LOT of threads on Obamacare when this bill was about to go to a vote....maybe hundreds of threads, AND NOT ONCE was there a thread talking about states who did not create their own exchange, and using the federal exchange, NOT being eligible for subsidies....NOT ONCE!

So NO ONE, thought that the ACA legislation, including all of the States given the choice of their own or using the federal exchange knew or even thought that the subsidies would not be paid if a federal exchange was used.

If the governors knew this, when they had to make their decision on whether to create their own exchange or not, NONE of that made the media or on any threads here on this site.... and this was not part of their decision making process....

What was talked about in various threads, was States that chose not to expand medicaid....their citizens funding through their taxes, the medicaid expansions of the states that chose to expand medicaid...WHILE NOT getting the benefit in their own State....

So, every congress critter and senate critters that made this bill law by voting in favor, DID NOT KNOW the federal exchange would not subsidize the citizens of each state either. There were no debates on the congressional floor or senate floor, from either side on this issue....

The people executing the law, and setting up the exchange did not know it either....

All the people at the IRS, developing the tax regulations on this also believed subsidies were given on the federal exchange.

The CBO, also scored the cost of o-care with the federal exchange subsidies being paid.

ALL of these different groups thought the federal exchanges in different states covered subsidies....

I truly don't see how the supreme court could rule in any other way, but with o-care and subsidies....the INTENT of the law, was to have them on federal exchanges.... it is MORE THAN EVIDENT.

Last edited:

You have your fair share of republican politicians using my taxes to put on their multi million dollar dog and pony show hearings and bringing to the floor in congress a bill to kill Obamacare, 49 different times, of which THEY KNEW would not pass the Senate, ALL for political posturing and garnering/buying the votes of republicans....with our taxes, over and over and over and over again....

The Republicans passing the medicare pill bill in the wee hours of the morning and keeping the vote opened for 3 full hours, that should have closed in 15 minutes just to BRIBE congress critters to change their vote...was a masterful move of Republicans costing us tax payers a BUNDLE, just to buy votes....

SO PLEASE, your side's crap, STINKS to high heaven as well... neither side are Angels...

Killing your dear leaders take over of health care was the reason the republicans were given a majority in the house and now the senate, They won't get a full repeal with maobama in office but they will continue to chip away at it's underpinnings. As for their hearings, that is part of their job and they get paid either way, so all these multi-million dollar claims are BS. Now, after the way maobamacare was passed you have no bitch coming on how any bill passes, none.

As far as this issue...

we had A LOT of threads on Obamacare when this bill was about to go to a vote....maybe hundreds of threads, AND NOT ONCE was there a thread talking about states who did not create their own exchange, and using the federal exchange, NOT being eligible for subsidies....NOT ONCE!

So NO ONE, thought that the ACA legislation, including all of the States given the choice of their own or using the federal exchange knew or even thought that the subsidies would not be paid if a federal exchange was used.

If the governors knew this, when they had to make their decision on whether to create their own exchange or not, NONE of that made the media or on any threads here on this site.... and this was not part of their decision making process....

What was talked about in various threads, was States that chose not to expand medicaid....their citizens funding through their taxes, the medicaid expansions of the states that chose to expand medicaid...WHILE NOT getting the benefit in their own State....

So, every congress critter and senate critters that made this bill law by voting in favor, DID NOT KNOW the federal exchange would not subsidize the citizens of each state either. There were no debates on the congressional floor or senate floor, from either side on this issue....

The people executing the law, and setting up the exchange did not know it either....

All the people at the IRS, developing the tax regulations on this also believed subsidies were given on the federal exchange.

The CBO, also scored the cost of o-care with the federal exchange subsidies being paid.

ALL of these different groups thought the federal exchanges in different states covered subsidies....

I truly don't see how the supreme court could rule in any other way, but with o-care and subsidies....the INTENT of the law, was to have them on federal exchanges.... it is MORE THAN EVIDENT.

Just a few words in response. Nazi Palousey "we have to pass the bill to see what is in it" What do you not get that no one read the bill?

Killing your dear leaders take over of health care was the reason the republicans were given a majority in the house and now the senate, They won't get a full repeal with maobama in office but they will continue to chip away at it's underpinnings. As for their hearings, that is part of their job and they get paid either way, so all these multi-million dollar claims are BS. Now, after the way maobamacare was passed you have no bitch coming on how any bill passes, none.
Maybe in Texas, Obamacare was campaigned on, but up here in the north east and the east coast in general, Republicans were MUM on Obamacare, and DID NOT run on killing it...nor did they campaign on abortion, or planned parenthood, or the 47% or on any of the 'usual suspects" they normally run campaigns on...

they won by NOT campaigning on those issues and by NOT sticking their foot in their mouths on them, which would have riled the left, and gotten them out to vote....

imo... :)

Maybe in Texas, Obamacare was campaigned on, but up here in the north east and the east coast in general, Republicans were MUM on Obamacare, and DID NOT run on killing it...nor did they campaign on abortion, or planned parenthood, or the 47% or on any of the 'usual suspects" they normally run campaigns on...

they won by NOT campaigning on those issues and by NOT sticking their foot in their mouths on them, which would have riled the left, and gotten them out to vote....

What ever. Who gives a crap about the liberal north east.

anything negative with healthcare and insurance will be a slap in the face to Obama and his party and cost them more seats as they will just automatically be blamed. We saw that last election and we will see it in every other one.

What ever. Who gives a crap about the liberal north east.
Is this a trick question?

Well, I'd guess that the people who don't give a hoot about Texas, are the people who give a crap about the...north east?

How'd I do?

As some of you know, the SCOTUS will hear arguments on the wording of the ACA and how it seems to disallow credits on Federally run ACA exchanges.

If you're not up to speed on it, you should be.

So anyway, the Court will hear arguments in (I think) May and make a ruling sometime this Summer. If the ruling goes the way some of our more rabid conservatives want it to and the Court strikes down subsidies to Policyholders in non-State-Run exchanges........

Yikes.

Millions of people will see their rates sky rocket. I mean, go nuts. Really nuts.

So, is this a case of "Be careful what you wish for" ass to Republicans.

I think so. There was an earlier thread about the 2016 election. If the Court strikes this down and millions of people see their Insurance Rates double (literally) -- The GOP will take the blame.

I think Republicans are in deep shit if the Court strikes it down.

No way anybody can act fast enough to make it work again.

Funny thing is that it won't just be those who receive subsidies who see their rates skyrocket, it will be everyone including employers. It wouldn't hit until next year, but everyone's rates would increase, and we would have quite a few more uninsured again.

As far as this issue...

Just a few words in response. Nazi Palousey "we have to pass the bill to see what is in it" What do you not get that no one read the bill?
There were versions of the bill out there for months ahead of the vote and right wing media going nuts reporting on every little thing, and thread after thread on this board regarding the bill.... ALL of that info out there in the Public/Media... the house and senate knew about and read months in advance..... What some of them didn't all get a chance to read from beginning to end was the final draft, with typos corrected, and minor tweaking completed is my understanding.

And even after reading it, phrase by phrase, section by section, the non partisan CBO scored it, and put a cost to what the subsidies on the fed exchange and individual State exchanges would cost.... IT WAS understood, by every single person and every single department, and in both houses of Congress, and by every single Governor and every state legislature that the federal exchanges would pay subsidies for their own qualifying citizens....

That was the intent of the law, everyone involved believed it was the law...

and there is no gettin' around that.... imo.

Last edited:
As some of you know, the SCOTUS will hear arguments on the wording of the ACA and how it seems to disallow credits on Federally run ACA exchanges.

If you're not up to speed on it, you should be.

So anyway, the Court will hear arguments in (I think) May and make a ruling sometime this Summer. If the ruling goes the way some of our more rabid conservatives want it to and the Court strikes down subsidies to Policyholders in non-State-Run exchanges........

Yikes.

Millions of people will see their rates sky rocket. I mean, go nuts. Really nuts.

So, is this a case of "Be careful what you wish for" ass to Republicans.

I think so. There was an earlier thread about the 2016 election. If the Court strikes this down and millions of people see their Insurance Rates double (literally) -- The GOP will take the blame.

I think Republicans are in deep shit if the Court strikes it down.

No way anybody can act fast enough to make it work again.

you are worried about the Sc doing the right thing

--LOL the same SC that ruled that is cool to force

an American citizen in the land of the free

to buy a product from a private corporation

or face serious consequences

not a chance the SC will vote it out

Forum List

Back