A simple poll that might be controversial

Do you think the violence at the Capitol Building was a good thing?

• Hell yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No way

Votes: 24 72.7%
  • There was no violence

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

MadDog

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2009
I’m curious to see how many here think the events of January 6 we’re a good thing. We might be surprised. Then again we might not.

an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.
If you think those idiots were a coup then you are more stupid than I thought.

uh-huh.

what was their goal then? just to go in & assassinate?

when they got to the senate chambers - didn't one asshole say they should
' start a new gov'ment & start voting on some shit'?

come back frooster - when you have the answers.

an attempted bloody coup to overthrow the gov'ment & re-install the orange autocrat wanna be is never a good thing.

uh-huh.

Lol, liars gotta lie.

uh-huh.

Lol, liars gotta lie.

are you saying that didn't happen & they didn't say those things?

why won't you answer as to why they were there then, huh? huh huh HUH?

This might be the exaggeration of the decade.

' hang pence?' complete with a working gallows was erected. they were looking for nancy pelosi

'where the fuck is pelosi'?

all them thar ziptie handcuffs were for what then?

maybe YOU can answer the question as to why they stormed & invaded the capital & demanded to get to those people?

i'll wait.

Yea those couple hundred people sure had a chance to overthrow the us govt with zip ties and flag poles :lol:

i never had said they had a chance.

do brush up on yer comprehenion skills, TN.

besides - it doesn't matter whether they had a chance or not - THEY though they did...

wtf do you expect from a bunch of cultist trump humpers who also though donny was gonna walk with them to the capital & they were gonna get pardoned for their poorly educated loyalty?

This might be the exaggeration of the decade.
I would say its just partisan hyperbole but these people ACTUALLY believe this :lol:

hang pence! where the fuck is pelosi???? zipties ... a hangman's noose....

<pfffffft> & you believe they are all pedophiles ... but can't wrap your brain around the cultist attempt?

I never consider riots by mobs a good thing not the January 6th one not the ones we saw all last year. Nor are any of them an attempted coup they were outburst by people angry and frustrated over what they considered an unfair situation. This makes them dumb not traitors.

I will say this. The elite in congress that day now have a taste of what those black business owners felt when Antifa burned down there businesses and local government did nothing.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. that's what i thought.

no actual retort as to why they were there & what they would have done if they found any congress critters.

& as far as that ' blue lives matter ' sentiment amongst trump humping cultists?

you proved just how much weight that carried as one cop was murdered & all the beatings they gave to the police AND ' F the cops' was being shouted as they tried to overtake the capital.

Yea those couple hundred people sure had a chance to overthrow the us govt with zip ties and flag poles :lol:
Most of them were drunken Frat boys lost on the way to the Bowl game...
4tlnfs.jpg

Organized Insurrection. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back