🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A simple question.

Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

Love how you righties contradict yourselves .

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .
Police are not part of the federal government. They are public servants. They are not elected, or appointed by anyone. They volunteer to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I would trust a police officer before I would ever trust a politician.
Any sane person would say no.

morons vote for government officials but don't trust them.

idiottest ...

idiottest ...
I trust the ones I voted for. How does that make me an idiot? The problem is that too many people vote for untrustworthy politicians. I had nothing to do with that.

Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .
Police are not part of the federal government. They are public servants. They are not elected, or appointed by anyone. They volunteer to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I would trust a police officer before I would ever trust a politician.

Maybe you forgot your op. "Do you trust our government." Nothing about elected officials . Backpeddle much ?

idiottest ...

Did you trust George W. Bush and the Republicans when they were in power of both the House and Senate and did you vote during that period?

Maybe you forgot your op. "Do you trust our government." Nothing about elected officials . Backpeddle much ?
Are you really that stupid? I just showed you that the police are not part of the government. And the government consist of the people who are elected to run it.

idiottest ...

Did you trust George W. Bush and the Republicans when they were in power of both the House and Senate and did you vote during that period?

regardless of voting records the big bad Gubmint wont be the end of the planet ... whining about it 24/7 is pointless, all voters can do is go vote and live with it.

idiottest ...
I trust the ones I voted for. How does that make me an idiot? The problem is that too many people vote for untrustworthy politicians. I had nothing to do with that.

apparently you don't, or you vote for losers.
Apparently, you're an idiot. You also have poor Grammar. Here's how your reply should look.

Apparently, you don't; or you vote for losers.

Three Grammatical errors, in one short sentence. Plenty of room for improvement. But I'm here to help. Just ask.

So, I suppose you're telling us that the Police are a bunch of politicians in high levels of government?

Besides, it's not about sides, it's about who's right or wrong. The police are being attacked for doing their jobs.

Why can't we support both? I support BLM and the police.
It's normal for Democrats to support a terrorist organization. I'm not the least bit surprised.

idiottest ...

I was serving my country at the time, so I was too busy to mess around in politics. But I'm older and wiser now. I never liked Bush, but he was a damn site better than Oblunder.

Are you really that stupid? I just showed you that the police are not part of the government. And the government consist of the people who are elected to run it.

as are you ... County Sheriffs are elected, Louisiana cities elect their Chief of Police ...

I love my country, but it's the government that I don't trust.

Why should anyone trust a government utterly lacking in transparency, whose actions give rise to more troubling questions than satisfactory answers?

Why should anyone trust a government utterly lacking in transparency, whose actions give rise to more troubling questions than satisfactory answers?
No, stop using logic. Democrats will quit replying to the thread.

vote for Trump, he'll keep "utterly lacking in transparency" in business.

Probably, but he hasn't been under FBI investigation.

other than RW partisan hacks who gives a shit?

other than RW partisan hacks who gives a shit?
It's not partisan, it's realistic. Partisan is when you support a known criminal that endangered national secrets, and broke many laws, then constantly lied about it.

as are you ... County Sheriffs are elected, Louisiana cities elect their Chief of Police ...
In my OP, I asked about THE government. This should have clued you in that I was referring to the Federal government. Not state or local government. I guess you really are that stupid. There is also the fact that even a police chief answers to those who elected him. And he does not pass laws. He enforces them.

Forum List

Back