🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A simple question.

Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

I love my country, but it's the government that I don't trust.

Why should anyone trust a government utterly lacking in transparency, whose actions give rise to more troubling questions than satisfactory answers?

vote for Trump, he'll keep "utterly lacking in transparency" in business.
Probably, but he hasn't been under FBI investigation.

other than RW partisan hacks who gives a shit?
It's not partisan, it's realistic. Partisan is when you support a known criminal that endangered national secrets, and broke many laws, then constantly lied about it.
I believe it's time to put that fool on my ignore list. I don't mind if someone disagrees with me, but I refuse to listen to, or debate someone, who is completely brain dead.

Love how you righties contradict yourselves .

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .
Police are not part of the federal government. They are public servants. They are not elected, or appointed by anyone. They volunteer to protect those who cannot protect themselves. I would trust a police officer before I would ever trust a politician.

Maybe you forgot your op. "Do you trust our government." Nothing about elected officials . Backpeddle much ?
Are you really that stupid? I just showed you that the police are not part of the government. And the government consist of the people who are elected to run it.

as are you ... County Sheriffs are elected, Louisiana cities elect their Chief of Police ...
In my OP, I asked about THE government. This should have clued you in that I was referring to the Federal government. Not state or local government. I guess you really are that stupid. There is also the fact that even a police chief answers to those who elected him. And he does not pass laws. He enforces them.

you said the government was run by elected officials and police weren't elected ... I gave you two instances where they were

" I just showed you that the police are not part of the government. And the government consist of the people who are elected to run it."

deny that .. or put me on ignore you big sissy.

:lmao:

Do you trust our government? Let's see how many idiots answer in the affirmative.

You don't trust the government , but in the BLACK lives threads you side with the police 100% of the time .
So, I suppose you're telling us that the Police are a bunch of politicians in high levels of government?

Besides, it's not about sides, it's about who's right or wrong. The police are being attacked for doing their jobs.

Why can't we support both? I support BLM and the police.
It's normal for Democrats to support a terrorist organization. I'm not the least bit surprised.

What makes them a terrorist organization?

So, I suppose you're telling us that the Police are a bunch of politicians in high levels of government?

Besides, it's not about sides, it's about who's right or wrong. The police are being attacked for doing their jobs.

It's normal for Democrats to support a terrorist organization. I'm not the least bit surprised.

I'd say a large part of it is the rioting and cries for the death of random police officers. Their general racism and hatred for anyone that doesn't call for black supremacy is another part of it, too.

I'd say a large part of it is the rioting and cries for the death of random police officers. Their general racism and hatred for anyone that doesn't call for black supremacy is another part of it, too.

Can you specifically name these members who cry for the death of random police officers?

There were some racist emails recovered from from the Ferguson police department, resulting in several policemen being fired. Should that make me look at the entire police department as a terrorist organization?

I don't think so. In any large group, there will always be a couple of bad apples.

I think we can both agree that they are evil. Whatever else they are.

Can you specifically name these members who cry for the death of random police officers?

There were some racist emails recovered from from the Ferguson police department, resulting in several policemen being fired. Should that make me look at the entire police department as a terrorist organization?

I don't think so. In any large group, there will always be a couple of bad apples.
Apparently there were tons of them taking to Twitter to announce it. They also incite hate against police anytime one kills a random thug. Their actions are outright disgraceful. They also apparently stopped a pride parade, and have been clogging up highways.

The more intelligent question would be do you trust the voter to elect a government that supports the nation and not narrow ideology or themselves. Remember folks this is a republic.

Here's a guy who trusted government. "The unity of Government, which constitutes you one people, is also now dear to you. It is justly so; for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquillity at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very Liberty, which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee, that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed, to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment, that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national Union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the Palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion, that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts." Quote DB :: Speeches :: George Washington :: George Washington's Farewell Address Speech

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government." Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution

"If men were angels, no government would be necessary." James Madison

Er..he said that after overthrowing the government that existed, and putting one in place that was severely hobbled in regards to it's ability to act against the people.

He risked a traitor's death and led an army against a government for overreach that pales in comparison to the shit that goes on today.

Government is not a thing, Government is men and women working jobs they took in good faith. They go to church, they have families, they shop at the store after work.

Are some of them corrupt and selfish?

Find me one public or private or non-profit that does not have a bad apple.

Government is not a thing, Government is men and women working jobs they took in good faith. They go to church, they have families, they shop at the store after work.

Are some of them corrupt and selfish?

Find me one public or private or non-profit that does not have a bad apple.
There are varying degrees of corrupt and selfish, the people with the highest degrees of those traits often seek jobs where they'll have some sort of power over others. There are also varying amounts of bad apples in places, the government attracting what is likely the most.

Even worse, some people that have good intentions are so delusional or misguided that they may as well be those corrupt and selfish people, because they cause so much harm with their attempts to help.

These factors are why the government is no more and no less than a necessary evil.

Apparently there were tons of them taking to Twitter to announce it. They also incite hate against police anytime one kills a random thug. Their actions are outright disgraceful. They also apparently stopped a pride parade, and have been clogging up highways.

I was hoping you could provide some specific examples, instead of just things you saw on twitter. I've seen a lot of disgusting things on twitter coming from right wing lunatics, however, I do not claim the GOP is a terrorist organization. Holding up a parade hardly sounds like a terrorist organization.

I was hoping you could provide some specific examples, instead of just things you saw on twitter. I've seen a lot of disgusting things on twitter coming from right wing lunatics, however, I do not claim the GOP is a terrorist organization. Holding up a parade hardly sounds like a terrorist organization.
Inciting hate against the police, clogging highways, and generally perpetuating a race war definitely sounds like a torrorist organization to me. They fulfill the minimum requirements.

These are acknowledged leaders of Black lives matter..

Video shot at a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest in Portland shows one protest leader imploring others to take violent action by shooting cops or running them over.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protest Leader Calls For Shooting, Running Over Cops

More "Pigs in a blanket" calls from Leaders of black lives matter...

Black Lives Matter protesters marching on the Minnesota state fair on Saturday spewed violent anti-cop rhetoric just hours after a Harris County, Tex. sheriff’s deputy was ambushed and executed at a Houston-area gas station.

“Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon,” activists with the St. Paul, Minn. branch of Black Lives Matter chanted while marching behind a group of police officers down a highway just south of the state fair grounds.
Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant: ‘Pigs In A Blanket, Fry ‘Em Like Bacon’ [VIDEO]

But see to very ignorant people like "Black Lives matters" and even more so those truly ignorant people that support the killing of police facts don't mean anything.

FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population,
blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008,
blacks committed 52% of homicides, compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black. This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure. When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011,
2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police
compared to 1,130 blacks.

Despite the revelation that half of the officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray – the incident that led to the Baltimore riots – are black, the narrative that black people are being disproportionately and unfairly targeted by predominantly white police officers and a racist criminal justice system in the United States continues to dominate.
Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Inciting hate against the police, clogging highways, and generally perpetuating a race war definitely sounds like a torrorist organization to me. They fulfill the minimum requirements.

Says you, but of course we also have evidence for why BLM is necessary to begin with.

Caught on tape.

Says you, but of course we also have evidence for why BLM is necessary to begin with.

Caught on tape.

AGAIN FACTS ..
FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population,
blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008,
blacks committed 52% of homicides,
compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.
This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure.
When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011,
2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

Despite the revelation that half of the officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray – the incident that led to the Baltimore riots – are black, the narrative that black people are being disproportionately and unfairly targeted by predominantly white police officers and a racist criminal justice system in the United States continues to dominate.
Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Caught on TAPE... Michael Brown a criminal holding up a defensively store owner.
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents

Forum List

Back