🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A simple question.

Can you specifically name these members who cry for the death of random police officers?

There were some racist emails recovered from from the Ferguson police department, resulting in several policemen being fired. Should that make me look at the entire police department as a terrorist organization?

I don't think so. In any large group, there will always be a couple of bad apples.
Apparently there were tons of them taking to Twitter to announce it. They also incite hate against police anytime one kills a random thug. Their actions are outright disgraceful. They also apparently stopped a pride parade, and have been clogging up highways.

I was hoping you could provide some specific examples, instead of just things you saw on twitter. I've seen a lot of disgusting things on twitter coming from right wing lunatics, however, I do not claim the GOP is a terrorist organization. Holding up a parade hardly sounds like a terrorist organization.
Inciting hate against the police, clogging highways, and generally perpetuating a race war definitely sounds like a torrorist organization to me. They fulfill the minimum requirements.

Says you, but of course we also have evidence for why BLM is necessary to begin with.

Caught on tape.

AGAIN FACTS ..
FACT: Despite making up just 13% of the population,
blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008,
blacks committed 52% of homicides,
compared to 45% of homicides committed by whites.

From 2011 to 2013, 38.5 per cent of people arrested for murder, manslaughter, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault were black.
This figure is three times higher than the 13% black population figure.
When you account for the fact that black males aged 15-34, who account for around 3% of the population, are responsible for the vast majority of these crimes, the figures are even more staggering.

– FACT: Despite the fact that black people commit an equal or greater number of violent crimes than whites, whites are almost TWICE as likely to be killed by police officers.

According to data from the Centers for Disease Control, between 1999 and 2011,
2,151 whites died as a result of being shot by police compared to 1,130 blacks.

Despite the revelation that half of the officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray – the incident that led to the Baltimore riots – are black, the narrative that black people are being disproportionately and unfairly targeted by predominantly white police officers and a racist criminal justice system in the United States continues to dominate.
Black Crime Facts That The White Liberal Media Daren’t Talk About

Caught on TAPE... Michael Brown a criminal holding up a defensively store owner.
FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - A suburban St. Louis police chief on Friday identified the officer whose fatal shooting of an unarmed black teenager ignited days of heated protests, and released documents

Infowars. LOL!

Why can't we support both? I support BLM and the police.
It's normal for Democrats to support a terrorist organization. I'm not the least bit surprised.

What makes them a terrorist organization?
I'd say a large part of it is the rioting and cries for the death of random police officers. Their general racism and hatred for anyone that doesn't call for black supremacy is another part of it, too.

Can you specifically name these members who cry for the death of random police officers?

There were some racist emails recovered from from the Ferguson police department, resulting in several policemen being fired. Should that make me look at the entire police department as a terrorist organization?

I don't think so. In any large group, there will always be a couple of bad apples.
These are acknowledged leaders of Black lives matter..

Video shot at a ‘Black Lives Matter’ protest in Portland shows one protest leader imploring others to take violent action by shooting cops or running them over.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Protest Leader Calls For Shooting, Running Over Cops

Again, Infowars. LOL!

There is nothing in that video linking those men to BLM.

I'd say a large part of it is the rioting and cries for the death of random police officers. Their general racism and hatred for anyone that doesn't call for black supremacy is another part of it, too.

Apparently there were tons of them taking to Twitter to announce it. They also incite hate against police anytime one kills a random thug. Their actions are outright disgraceful. They also apparently stopped a pride parade, and have been clogging up highways.

I was hoping you could provide some specific examples, instead of just things you saw on twitter. I've seen a lot of disgusting things on twitter coming from right wing lunatics, however, I do not claim the GOP is a terrorist organization. Holding up a parade hardly sounds like a terrorist organization.
Inciting hate against the police, clogging highways, and generally perpetuating a race war definitely sounds like a torrorist organization to me. They fulfill the minimum requirements.

Says you, but of course we also have evidence for why BLM is necessary to begin with.

Caught on tape.

Everyone lies, about any color of victim. That doesn't make a terrorist group necessary, it makes body cams on police necessary. Besides, BLM hasn't been going after police for lying, they have been going after them, in every instance, for doing their jobs. They aren't advocating that police do their jobs properly, they're advocating freedom from the consequences of their decisions.

Caught on tape.

Everyone lies, about any color of victim. That doesn't make a terrorist group necessary, it makes body cams on police necessary. Besides, BLM hasn't been going after police for lying, they have been going after them, in every instance, for doing their jobs. They aren't advocating that police do their jobs properly, they're advocating freedom from the consequences of their decisions.

They have been going after the police for more transparency and accountability. The police don't always do their jobs correctly, otherwise there would be no need for BLM.

You have shown zero evidence that BLM is a terrorist organization, and there's a reason for why you cannot give specific examples.

morons vote for government officials but don't trust them.

idiottest ...
I trust the ones I voted for. How does that make me an idiot? The problem is that too many people vote for untrustworthy politicians. I had nothing to do with that.

apparently you don't, or you vote for losers.
Apparently, you're an idiot. You also have poor Grammar. Here's how your reply should look.

Apparently, you don't; or you vote for losers.

Three Grammatical errors, in one short sentence. Plenty of room for improvement. But I'm here to help. Just ask.
No, you're the fucking IDIOT, fool! You don't know the difference between GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION you ignorant fuck!

Caught on tape.

They have been going after the police for more transparency and accountability. The police don't always do their jobs correctly, otherwise there would be no need for BLM.

You have shown zero evidence that BLM is a terrorist organization, and there's a reason for why you cannot give specific examples.

They're a black separatist movement. They have no goals other than to remove and consequences from criminal behavior. The recent police executions are a direct result of this terrorist organization's spewing of hateful rhetoric. As I said, it's completely normal for Liberals to take the side of the terrorists over the citizens.

Caught on tape.

They're a black separatist movement. They have no goals other than to remove and consequences from criminal behavior. The recent police executions are a direct result of this terrorist organization's spewing of hateful rhetoric. As I said, it's completely normal for Liberals to take the side of the terrorists over the citizens.

You've provided no evidence that this is a terrorist organization.

From their website...

Who we are

We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities.

We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a necessary prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

We are committed to fostering an inter-generational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, shows up with capacity to lead and learn.

Read more @
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

That doesn't sound like a terrorist organization to me.

Caught on tape.

From their website...

Who we are

We are committed to acknowledging, respecting and celebrating difference(s) and commonalities.

We are committed to collectively, lovingly and courageously working vigorously for freedom and justice for Black people and, by extension all people. As we forge our path, we intentionally build and nurture a beloved community that is bonded together through a beautiful struggle that is restorative, not depleting.

We are unapologetically Black in our positioning. In affirming that Black Lives Matter, we need not qualify our position. To love and desire freedom and justice for ourselves is a necessary prerequisite for wanting the same for others.

We are committed to fostering an inter-generational and communal network free from ageism. We believe that all people, regardless of age, shows up with capacity to lead and learn.

Read more @

If they were doing what they claim to be doing, they'd be promoting unity instead of demonizing police promoting black supremacy, and they wouldn't be protesting the deaths of thugs. They're a racist hate group that has influenced the deaths of police, and calls for more of the same.

idiottest ...
I trust the ones I voted for. How does that make me an idiot? The problem is that too many people vote for untrustworthy politicians. I had nothing to do with that.

Apparently, you're an idiot. You also have poor Grammar. Here's how your reply should look.

Three Grammatical errors, in one short sentence. Plenty of room for improvement. But I'm here to help. Just ask.
No, you're the fucking IDIOT, fool! You don't know the difference between GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION you ignorant fuck!

The word "grammar" is NOT capitalized unless it starts a sentence. Someone who is pointing out others errors should realize 3 fingers are pointing back!
Do you capitalize the word grammar when using it in a sentence?

They're a black separatist movement.
Really? Where is the formal or even informal declaration of secession?
They have no goals other than to remove and consequences from criminal behavior.
Where are the decoder rings on sale to decipher your posts?
The recent police executions are a direct result of this terrorist organization's spewing of hateful rhetoric.
Who has them classified as a terrorist organization other than white bigots in their own hate groups spewing their own hateful rhetoric? Pot, meet kettle!
As I said, it's completely normal for Liberals to take the side of the terrorists over the citizens.
What YOU said, eh? How very, very scientific and authoritative you have become in such a short time, or is it short-time. Do the Seas part upon your decree to do so? I bet you are lusting in your heart to have a wicked, torrid affair with one of those filthy, low down LIBERALS to quench the lust you have been harboring in you heart of hearts for so long, you naughty, naughty little vixen!

Caught on tape.

From their website...

Who we are

Read more @

If they were doing what they claim to be doing, they'd be promoting unity instead of demonizing police promoting black supremacy, and they wouldn't be protesting the deaths of thugs. They're a racist hate group that has influenced the deaths of police, and calls for more of the same.

Says you. It looks like we are at an impasse, so I'm going to move on and enjoy my day.

Caught on tape.

From their website...

Who we are

Read more @

Think positive thoughts...

160711120153-09-peaceful-resistance-protest-restricted-super-169.jpg

578307f334af5.image.jpg

They have no goals other than to remove and consequences from criminal behavior.
The recent police executions are a direct result of this terrorist organization's spewing of hateful rhetoric.
Who has them classified as a terrorist organization other than white bigots in their own hate groups spewing their own hateful rhetoric? Pot, meet kettle!
As I said, it's completely normal for Liberals to take the side of the terrorists over the citizens.
What YOU said, eh? How very, very scientific and authoritative you have become in such a short time, or is it short-time. Do the Seas part upon your decree to do so? I bet you are lusting in your heart to have a wicked, torrid affair with one of those filthy, low down LIBERALS to quench the lust you have been harboring in you heart of hearts for so long, you naughty, naughty little vixen!
Oh look, a troll.

From their website...

Who we are

Read more @

Think positive thoughts...

160711120153-09-peaceful-resistance-protest-restricted-super-169.jpg

578307f334af5.image.jpg
There's nothing positive to think of a group that's applauding the murder of police.

idiottest ...

The word "grammar" is NOT capitalized unless it starts a sentence. Someone who is pointing out others errors should realize 3 fingers are pointing back!
Was the word grammar written leading a sentence requiring the first letter ONLY to be capitalized, or rather a word in the in the body of the sentence with ALL SEVEN LETTERS CAPITALIZED FOR EMPHASIS? If you're going to try and sharp-shoot someone, you fucking fool, you should FIRST know what the fuck your talking about so you don't get it shoved back up your ass looking the bloody fool!

idiottest ...

Technically, it could be capitalized, since it is the name of a course title, or at least I think it is. though it often isn't. That still doesn't excuse his horrendous punctuation.

Oh look, a troll.
A partisan paid shill with only six weeks on this board but over 1400 posts already calling me a troll is rich given that type of prostitution!

idiottest ...

I believe that you forgot a comma. One who corrects the grammar of those who correct others grammar should realize that there are three fingers pointing back. LOLOLOL!

Oh look, a troll.
A partisan paid shill with only six weeks on this board but over 1400 posts already calling me a troll is rich given that type of prostitution!
Your first post that I've seen is enough evidence of that. You've already shown you're incapable of 'debating' without insulting. Not abnormal for a supporter of Black Lies Matter, but that doesn't keep you from being a troll.

Forum List

Back