A “sizable amount” of FBI agents had sympathy toward the insurrectionists on Jan 6th

The FBI, throughout its history, has always been a deeply conservative organization, and probably one of the most conservative parts of the Federal Govt. This should not surprise anyone.

The rank and file yes.
The upper echelon are leftist assholes controlled by the Dems,same goes with our military,barry got rid of the conservative officers and replaced them with pervs.

You guessed it. They tried to use the summer riots as a whataboutism to justify it. Of course because they have
entirely different causes, it doesn’t even make sense to use it as a whataboutism.

This FBI email sums it up well:

“I literally had to explain to an agent from a ‘blue state’ office the difference between opportunists burning and looting during protests that stemmed legitimate grievance to police brutality vs. an insurgent mob whose purpose was to prevent the execution of democratic processes at the behest of a sitting president,” the email states. “One is a smattering of criminals, the other is an organized group of domestic terrorists.”

I'm sure they "whipped" those rogue FBI agents back into line. :whip:

You guessed it. They tried to use the summer riots as a whataboutism to justify it. Of course because they have
entirely different causes, it doesn’t even make sense to use it as a whataboutism.

This FBI email sums it up well:

“I literally had to explain to an agent from a ‘blue state’ office the difference between opportunists burning and looting during protests that stemmed legitimate grievance to police brutality vs. an insurgent mob whose purpose was to prevent the execution of democratic processes at the behest of a sitting president,” the email states. “One is a smattering of criminals, the other is an organized group of domestic terrorists.”

Maybe we can get the author of that email to explain that difference to some of the die hard Jan 6th supporters here.

This madness has hit around 30% to 35% of the country. That many people have fallen for the con.

Profession appears to be irrelevant. They've fallen for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

This isn't political. It's sociological. Anthropological. Cultural.

Sociology, Anthropology, Culture, and even the F'in weather HAS BEEN POLITICIZED BY YOU DIMM WITS!!

Go away, just F'in go away....

BLM is good. Anyone that participated in that looting and rioting is bad. I guess it probably surprises you I think that, but obviously anyone involved in any illegal activities should be held accountable.

The point is how stupid it is to compare these events to each other.
You know many are nursing resentment that the Black Lives Matter protestors were not mowed down in the street and attacked with firehoses and police canines like back in the "good ole days". Or in the very least jailed and convicted. They have somehow conflated in their minds that the relatively small percentage of criminals using the protests as cover is what Black Lives Matter and the protests were all about.

I kind of think that because they didn't understand this difference, they honestly thought that they were free to threaten and then attempt to physically assault members of Congress and the executive branch (Pence) with no repercussions.

There are absolutely no requirements that people learn anything about how things work in the country, state, community they live it but it would scare the hell of me to be that ignorant much in the dark.

Forum List

Back