A “sizable amount” of FBI agents had sympathy toward the insurrectionists on Jan 6th

8 years of Obama captured and transformed the deep state allowing the loser Hillary and the DNC to put a ring in their nose.
Our deep state was delivered to the installed Sippy Cup on a platter!!
This is the summarized Cliff Notes.

True story.

BLM is good. Anyone that participated in that looting and rioting is bad. I guess it probably surprises you I think that, but obviously anyone involved in any illegal activities should be held accountable.

The point is how stupid it is to compare these events to each other.
The stupidity is the rioters in the summer of love are still free and not held accountable, except for a few. While the fbi took agents off of investigations on pedophilia, to track down some trespassers.

‘“I literally had to explain to an agent from a ‘blue state’ office the difference between opportunists burning and looting during protests that stemmed legitimate grievance to police brutality vs. an insurgent mob whose purpose was to prevent the execution of democratic processes at the behest of a sitting president,” the email states. “One is a smattering of criminals, the other is an organized group of domestic terrorists.”’ ibid

Correct.

To compare the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy to those taking advantage of protests against police lawlessness and violence fails as a false comparison fallacy.

‘“I literally had to explain to an agent from a ‘blue state’ office the difference between opportunists burning and looting during protests that stemmed legitimate grievance to police brutality vs. an insurgent mob whose purpose was to prevent the execution of democratic processes at the behest of a sitting president,” the email states. “One is a smattering of criminals, the other is an organized group of domestic terrorists.”’ ibid

Correct.

To compare the rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy to those taking advantage of protests against police lawlessness and violence fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Hogwash

Correct.

Yes a government building that we paid for got damaged on Jan 6th. But your guys caused billions of dollars of damages to private property.

Correct.

Throwing batteries, rocks, frozen water bottles, feces, and urine at the police en masse over a whole summer is a false comparison??
You are indeed, daft!!!

You know many are nursing resentment that the Black Lives Matter protestors were not mowed down in the street and attacked with firehoses and police canines like back in the "good ole days". Or in the very least jailed and convicted. They have somehow conflated in their minds that the relatively small percentage of criminals using the protests as cover is what Black Lives Matter and the protests were all about.

I kind of think that because they didn't understand this difference, they honestly thought that they were free to threaten and then attempt to physically assault members of Congress and the executive branch (Pence) with no repercussions.

There are absolutely no requirements that people learn anything about how things work in the country, state, community they live it but it would scare the hell of me to be that ignorant much in the dark.
OhPleaseJustQuit, don't just funny my post, dispute what I've posted.

Until Christopher Ray gives a straight answer about the FBI's involvement in the planning of the January 6th protest, I'm holding off judgment as to who started it and who calls it to get out of control. I've never seen a person outside of a movie act as shady as he does when the committee Republicans questioned him about that.

Forum List

Back