A “sizable amount” of FBI agents had sympathy toward the insurrectionists on Jan 6th

The FBI, throughout its history, has always been a deeply conservative organization, and probably one of the most conservative parts of the Federal Govt. This should not surprise anyone.
The FBI has always been thoroughly corrupt, and it's not been authorized by the Constitution.

This madness has hit around 30% to 35% of the country. That many people have fallen for the con.

Profession appears to be irrelevant. They've fallen for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

This isn't political. It's sociological. Anthropological. Cultural.
Screenshot_20221012_110816.jpg

It wasn’t just no guns “visible,” you asshole. There were no guns brought in by them anywhere in the Capitol.

And you don’t know what they were attempting to do. So stop making shit up. Nobody accepts anything you say little biilie.zip.
Obviously concealed carry is a thing. But even if you were correct and there were no guns whatsoever, it could still be classified as an insurrection. They had other weapons. Police were assaulted. The building was damaged.

Those morons actually believed Pence had the power to stop Biden’s certification. I mean it does not get more fucking stupid than that. They were all deep, international embarrassments.

Let’s pretend that the exact same events happened at Trump’s certification in 2017. Instead of Trump flags, they carried Hillary flags. Would you have justified it the same way you are doing now? No obviously not. You would be throwing a mega tantrum everyday since. You’re a child who lacks any objectivity.

There wee only 70 million real people. The rest were forged ballots.
You can make this pathetic, baseless, childish claim all you want. If there’s no actual evidence of it, real adults need to ignore you. You’re a waste of time.

Prove they were assaulted? Maybe one or two of them were.
Hey moron there is a VIDEO of officers being beaten with flag poles and fire hydrants. The hydrant guy is currently in prison over it.

See I think you know all this is true but you’re pretending otherwise like a child.

Obviously concealed carry is a thing. But even if you were correct and there were no guns whatsoever, it could still be classified as an insurrection. They had other weapons. Police were assaulted. The building was damaged.

Those morons actually believed Pence had the power to stop Biden’s certification. I mean it does not get more fucking stupid than that. They were all deep, international embarrassments.

Let’s pretend that the exact same events happened at Trump’s certification in 2017. Instead of Trump flags, they carried Hillary flags. Would you have justified it the same way you are doing now? No obviously not. You would be throwing a mega tantrum everyday since. You’re a child who lacks any objectivity.
Nonsense. No guns. No attempt by any small sized group to overthrow our government. It may have been ugly. It did involve some criminality. Fine. Charge them for what they did. But let’s not pretend this was an insurrection. In a world where words retain meaning, it was anything but an insurrection or even an attempt at one.

Nonsense. No guns. No attempt by any small sized group to overthrow our government. It may have been ugly. It did involve some criminality. Fine. Charge them for what they did. But let’s not pretend this was an insurrection. In a world where words retain meaning, it was anything but an insurrection or even an attempt at one.
You still can’t give me a a reasoned explanation of what their motives were. They wanted to delay the certification and nothing else huh? Those rabid morons only wanted to delay it and nothing else. That’s your theory? Oh gee. That makes perfect sense. What better way to show that than damaging the building and chanting about hanging Pence. Sure what a reasoned way to get their civil political point across. I’m sure they were all for having a pow wow with Pence and Pelosi on the chamber floor and express their rational diplomatic approach.

This madness has hit around 30% to 35% of the country. That many people have fallen for the con.

Profession appears to be irrelevant. They've fallen for the most obvious con man this country has ever seen.

This isn't political. It's sociological. Anthropological. Cultural.
I think so too

Your side is trying to tear down the natural order in America and replace it with liberal madness

But you’re getting unexpected pushback

You still can’t give me a a reasoned explanation of what their motives were.
Not my job; and your question is irrelevant.
They wanted to delay the certification and nothing else huh?
As far as we can tell. Yes.
Those rabid morons only wanted to delay it and nothing else.
It appears that’s what these non rabid non morons wanted.
That’s your theory?
Yea. And it makes mores sense based on what we know than any of your horseshit theorizing.
Stfu.
That makes perfect sense.
You’d never know. You have no sense.
What better way to show that than damaging the building and chanting about hanging Pence.
People often say stupid shit without meaning it literally, you dolt.
Sure what a reasoned way to get their civil political point across.
Ya think? I don’t agree.
I’m sure they were all for having a pow wow with Pence and Pelosi on the chamber floor and express their rational diplomatic approach.
They’d have to be even dumber than you to imagine they’d ever get to Pence of the old drunken hag.

Last edited:
Moron them not having guns visible does not somehow mean it was not an insurrection especially considering they had weapons besides guns lol.

Lol delay the certification? Right clearly they were all full of so much forethought and rationality despite chanting about hanging Pence and hunting Pelosi. Why did they damage the building? Do you have an explanation for that? That shit is on video of them saying and doing all of it.

They didn’t want to delay the certification. They wanted to keep Trump as president no questions asked even though that whiny little bitch clearly lost. Why did they believe Trump won? Because Trump told them so. They were all fucking morons.
Billy, think about this, if you have a brain cell left

"Delay" .... "the"..... "certification".

What's wrong with that concept?

Think about it.

Maybe it'll leap up off the page at you.

Not my job and yiur quesrion is irrelevant.

As far as we can tell. Yes.

It appears that’s what these non rabid non morons wanted.

Yea. And it makes mores sense based on what we know than any of your hirswshit theorizing.

Stfu.

You’d never know. You have no sense.

People often say stupid shot without meaning it literally, you dolt.

Ya think? I don’t agree.

They’d have to be even dumber than you to imagine they’d ever get to Pence of the old drunken hag.
Okay breaking up what I’m saying sentence by sentence does not have the effect you want it to especially when your responses are glib and lack any real substance.

Not your job huh? Gee what a convenient excuse! Is that your position with the summer riots about George Floyd? No of course not. You have plenty to say about that. You’re a childish hypocrite.

And this craziness was in the Secret Service as well
You leftards think you have a monopoly on public servants? Fuck you. You're leaving town. 24 days till we can start going after your servants too

You just don't get it.

We're going to do what Donald Trump couldn't. We're going to drain the swamp.

You think I'm kidding

I'm not

I'm deadly serious

Yep. Not even close. Not even REMOTELY close.

Forum List

Back