A “sizable amount” of FBI agents had sympathy toward the insurrectionists on Jan 6th

If there was a riot going on outside your house and rioters had smashed your wonow and were trying to climb through...you WOULDN'T shoot them in the face?
So that's what I should do next time an angry mob charges across my lawn?

Just start shooting them in the face?

LOL. I bet she supported arresting those people that defended their house from that blm mob.

Libtards. If it weren't for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

If they smash your windows and try to climb through them?

Absolutely. Otherwise?

Nope

Absolutely. Otherwise?

Nope

So, YOUR yard, isn't really yours. It belongs to the mob. You don't get to defend it.

Of course, if it actually happens, when it does, you'll move that line, and act utterly shocked and confused if anyone calls you on it.

So, YOUR yard, isn't really yours. It belongs to the mob. You don't get to defend it.

Of course, if it actually happens, when it does, you'll move that line, and act utterly shocked and confused if anyone calls you on it.
YOU "moved the line". Babbitt was climbing through a window (in spite of your buddy's lies to the opposite) in a police barricade.

She was not "walking across a lawn".

Her actions will get you shot virtually 100% of the time

Starved, isolated inhumanely, veaten, their Constitutional Rights stripped ... convicted for 'Parading' and other 'treasonous' charges. People who have proven they weren't even at tbe Capitol have been arrested.

This was a rehersal for when Democrats go full Marxist / Nazi and have to use their Gestapo on a much larger scale to quel the reolt.
I guess it was a rehearsal for you cucks too. To see if you'd sack up. I guess we all got our answers. 😄

Absolutely. Otherwise?

Nope

Wrong.

The law in DC is very clear.

You have to be in imminent danger of bodily harm

Which is certainly NOT the case if you're armed and your assailant isn't.

Laws for thee and not for me

Leftards are good at that kind of thing

Wrong.

Yes, he had a gun and she was unarmed.

Wrong.

The bitch is dead and no one in a position to do anything about it is going to shed a tear. Boo hoo for you cucks. 😄

Wrong.

AGAIN...a riot is going on. Rioters are pounding on your doors and breaking your windows.

A rioter climbs through one of those broken windows. You're NOT justified in shooting her in the fucking face?

Of course you are

YOU "moved the line". Babbitt was climbing through a window (in spite of your buddy's lies to the opposite) in a police barricade.

She was not "walking across a lawn".

Her actions will get you shot virtually 100% of the time

The "line" for you guys was, "unarmed". Then suddenly, it wasn't.

All "lines" for you people are like that. You just make the rules as you go along, and all that matters is giving yourself a pass and giving yourself an excuse to slam your enemies.

She served her country in the military and was unarmed. Why do you hate patriots?
Depends on what they're Patriots for obviously. I know you morons love you some identity politics but calling someone a Patriot isn't going to make me shed a tear when they get shot like assclowns trying break through a barricade separating rioters from law makers.

Last edited:
The "line" for you guys was, "unarmed". Then suddenly, it wasn't.
AGAIN...she was climbing through that window. If that were your window and your house, you'd have every right to blow her fucking head off.

Depends on what they're Patriots for obviously. I know you morons love you some identity politics but calling someone a Patriot isn't going to make me shed a tear when they shoot an assclown trying break through a barricade separating rioters from law makers.
Did you shed a tear when George Floyd died?

Forum List

Back