A Tale For Today: The Civil War of 1946

When I fight a civil war it will be to reinstate the constitutional limitations on our nation - not to destroy

The constitution is still the law of the land even though the federal government ignores it. All we need to do is put the priority back on the constitution and this nation will be fine.

[

I love making you look like a fool....

"YOu mean like when that scumwad George W. Bush stole the election in 2000?"

Let's just see to whom that appellation truly belongs....

<<<<SNIP>>>

That was Voice of America.

This must be why you are known as ErroneousJoe.

Now...since I don't use the same language that you do.....could I simply call you a moron?

Should I really reach down and use 'syphilitic idiot'?

What?
What are you yelling?
"Uncle"?

Is that it...you're yelling uncle?

No, I'm yelling, What the Fuck? Seriously.

Bush was a fucking disaster on every possible level. Honestly, I don't know why you get on here and still think letting him STEAL the election was a good idea.

Bush was a scumbag. Spoiled rich kid who let 5000 young men die in his revenge war.

And if we had counted the people's vote, maybe that could have been avoided.

But we have a system. A system that relies on people NOT shooting shit up if they don't get their way on things.

Told you passive aggressive call for civil war..they have been trained now to not outright say it because they would get in trouble for it, but oh how they wish for it.

Fucking anti american treasonous losers.

Had you been on of the veterans in Athens, Tennessee, in 1945-1945, what would you have done?

Don't be afraid to answer.

nothing because what they did is irrelevant to the fact you are pushing the idea of a civil war in america.

Told you passive aggressive call for civil war..they have been trained now to not outright say it because they would get in trouble for it, but oh how they wish for it.

Fucking anti american treasonous losers.

Had you been on of the veterans in Athens, Tennessee, in 1945-1945, what would you have done?

nothing because what they did is irrelevant to the fact you are pushing the idea of a civil war in america.

I appreciate the answer.

I should have guessed that you would have acted in the same manner you have in every other endeavor in your life:

What would you have done......as you testified: "nothing"

I appreciate the answer.

I should have guessed that you would have acted in the same manner you have in every other endeavor in your life:

im not the one advocating for a civil war....people like you are anti-american traitors.

[

I love making you look like a fool....

"YOu mean like when that scumwad George W. Bush stole the election in 2000?"

Let's just see to whom that appellation truly belongs....

<<<<SNIP>>>

That was Voice of America.

This must be why you are known as ErroneousJoe.

Now...since I don't use the same language that you do.....could I simply call you a moron?

Should I really reach down and use 'syphilitic idiot'?

What?
What are you yelling?
"Uncle"?

Is that it...you're yelling uncle?

No, I'm yelling, What the Fuck? Seriously.

Bush was a fucking disaster on every possible level. Honestly, I don't know why you get on here and still think letting him STEAL the election was a good idea.

Bush was a scumbag. Spoiled rich kid who let 5000 young men die in his revenge war.

And if we had counted the people's vote, maybe that could have been avoided.

But we have a system. A system that relies on people NOT shooting shit up if they don't get their way on things.

There is a certain quality of human being who, when revealed to be wrong, bloviate as you have.

Faced with the statements of pbs, USAToday, the NYTimes, and VOA.....that Bush won that election, accrued more votes, and would have increased same had the count continued...

....you say, lie, "...letting him STEAL the election."

What has been stolen is your opportunity to grow a backbone and admit you are wrong.

"And if we had counted the people's vote,..."
You certainly are a blind, raving, loser.

I appreciate the answer.

im not the one advocating for a civil war....people like you are anti-american traitors.

Possibly you have someone else in mind.

Me?
Simply an advocate for justice and honesty.

I appreciate the answer.

Me?

nope i have you in mind, and you seek to stir the pot.
You are anti-american.

Me?

You are anti-american.

I realize my error.

I suggested that you might have someone else in mind.

My bad.

I've seen your posts....you couldn't possibly be able to hold more than a single thought in mind at once.

It's well known that you have a brain like a BB in a boxcar.

Do you recognize an alliteration when you see one?

Or....be honest....did you write one thought down on a cheat-sheet while you mulled over the other?

Me?

You are anti-american.

I realize my error.

My bad.

I've seen your posts....you couldn't possibly be able to hold more than a single thought in mind at once.

Or....be honest....did you write one thought down on a cheat-sheet while you mulled over the other?
anti-american

You are anti-american.

I realize my error.

My bad.

anti-american

anti-intellectual.

To cement that point.....'anti-american' requires a capitalization, as follows:

"The term anti-Americanism, or anti-American sentiment, refers to opposition or hostility to the policies, culture, society, economics or international role of the United States."
Anti-Americanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be a dunce your entire life.....take a day off.

I realize my error.

My bad.

anti-american

anti-intellectual.

To cement that point.....'anti-american' requires a capitalization, as follows:

"The term anti-Americanism, or anti-American sentiment, refers to opposition or hostility to the policies, culture, society, economics or international role of the United States."
Anti-Americanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be a dunce your entire life.....take a day off.

traitor....

oh look another educational insult. You know for someone who claims to be so smart, you really dont have a huge well when it comes to put downs.
in fact the water is quite shallow.

Last edited:
[

There is a certain quality of human being who, when revealed to be wrong, bloviate as you have.

Faced with the statements of pbs, USAToday, the NYTimes, and VOA.....that Bush won that election, accrued more votes, and would have increased same had the count continued...

....you say, lie, "...letting him STEAL the election."

What has been stolen is your opportunity to grow a backbone and admit you are wrong.

"And if we had counted the people's vote,..."
You certainly are a blind, raving, loser.

point, was, the votes were never "officially" counted. And that really didn't matter, anyway.

Gore got more votes nationally. Gore won the election.

Now, by the logic of the Athens TN crowd, the Democrats should have gotten some guns from a national guard armory and stormed the courthouse were the votes were being held awaiting the SCOTUS ruling.

Guess what. they didn't do that. The accepted the SCOTUS ruling.

Which is how our system is really supposed to work.

This was the point I was trying to get across.

Both sides worked the system. Neither side decided to march down with guns and have a fight over ballot boxes.

so we got two recessions and two wars and a guy who said, "Well, you covered your ass" when the CIA told him Bin Laden was trying to hit the US.

A nice story. Somehow I don't see Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity or Glen Beck's alter egos standing up to anyone in real life. They're to use to standing their ground while hiding behind a microphone or keyboard and shooting off their mouth.
They are out in the open arena willing and eager to discuss it with all comers...and how is this hiding exactly?

Could it be there are those as you afraid to challenge them in the arena of ideas or does thou choose to hide behind your keyboard on these boards and complain of them and their public stance?

All comers that make it past the call screeners, that is.

People like you would be put to the front of the line. Good deflection, though.

Most people learn about the Electoral College and how it works sometime around the third grade. Did you not get that far, are you just an idiot, or did you forget in the course of your mouth-frothing spaz-out, boy?

They are out in the open arena willing and eager to discuss it with all comers...and how is this hiding exactly?

Could it be there are those as you afraid to challenge them in the arena of ideas or does thou choose to hide behind your keyboard on these boards and complain of them and their public stance?

All comers that make it past the call screeners, that is.

People like you would be put to the front of the line. Good deflection, though.

But that's not really what happens.

A liberal will be put to the front of the line if the screener figures Rush can make good sport of him because he's not good at public speaking. And time to time, these people fool the screener and then hand Limbaugh his backside, but they get cut off when they make a good point.

Hate Radio. We'll all be better off when it disappears.

Most people learn about the Electoral College and how it works sometime around the third grade. Did you not get that far, are you just an idiot, or did you forget in the course of your mouth-frothing spaz-out, boy?

No. I just point out the practicality of it.

More people voted for Gore. Gore won the election. He probably won Florida, too.

Bush did something no candidate did in over a century- try to claim that he was rightfully president without a mandate from the people.

Now, I do blame Democrats for not pushing the issue. They should have introduced Amendments to get rid of the electoral college the day after Bush was sworn in and kept bringing it up and make Bush defend his own legitimacy.

Forum List

Back