A Thread For Posting Good News for America

Searsport Maine and the Penobscot bay region will NOT be the site for a 22,000,000 gallon LNG tank and shipping port.

Don't know if that's good news for America but I am quite certain its fabulous news for the region generally and me and my neighbors personally.

I guess this is the official USMB Soma Thread.

And you have a problem with Soma? :razz:

Actually, I think a thread like this lends some balance to the other discussions that all focus on the negative and ignore any positive realites about American life.

Come on, now, Esmeralda.

You must know that AC's comment was in jest.

Had I been clever enough I might have substituted the word bromide instead of Soma.

But I do agree with you that a thread devoted to what is going well in America is a relief from the steady stream of threads that we read here complaining about all that is wrong with the nation.

I suspect that AC might agree as well, depsite his dismissive quip commenting on the point of this thread.

I guess this is the official USMB Soma Thread.

And you have a problem with Soma? :razz:

Actually, I think a thread like this lends some balance to the other discussions that all focus on the negative and ignore any positive realites about American life.

Come on, now, Esmeralda.

You must know that AC's comment was in jest.

Had I been clever enough I might have substituted the word bromide instead of Soma.

But I do agree with you that a thread devoted to what is going well in America is a relief from the steady stream of threads that we read here complaining about all that is wrong with the nation.

I suspect that AC might agree as well, depsite his dismissive quip commenting on the point of this thread.

One way to be sure of this would be for AC to submit a good news comment of his/her own. Everyone should be able to do so.

I might have used the wrong emoticon. What does the razz mean? I thought it was just sort of teasing. Soma is my favorite fantasy drug.

Not so much good news as far as you lot are concerned, but more a nod of appreciation from across the pond for the advances your scientists and engineers are making in the field of 3D printing. It's brought a whole new dimension to the gun control debate here in Britain. And the prospect of people being able to print their own self-loading handguns in the hopefully not-too-distant future has got the British political establishment shitting themselves into next week.

Forum List

Back