A Trump Christmas

They'll blame people like Trump when they're the ones who ushered in the dictatorship. They're defending the Gestapo right now.
And they’ll be the biggest whiners when they finally realize that these dictators don’t care one bit about them and come hunting for them.

you prog turs have been wrong about every thing you've ever said about Trump, so what do you think?

Well, I'm not a progressive, but I think he's looking to line his pockets before dropping out. I don't think that he believes he can beat Biden, and the last thing he wants is to lose. Again. He wouldn't survive the humiliation. If Biden does indeed run for re-election, Trump is probably the only candidate he would be able to beat.

Well, I'm not a progressive, but I think he's looking to line his pockets before dropping out. I don't think that he believes he can beat Biden, and the last thing he wants is to lose. Again. He wouldn't survive the humiliation. If Biden does indeed run for re-election, Trump is probably the only candidate he would be able to beat.
You're obviously a Trump hater, and therefor your more than likely a prog.

ONE DAY
It is Christmas
Peace on Earth, GoodWill to all men

Trump cannot control himself for one day
The damage was done to Christmas years ago with the help of Progs. They make sure to push products to e sold and to purchase a Holiday Tree. They come in black and rainbow and other off colors now. Soon green will be a memory.

You know, at the end, Nixon was obsessed with his enemies

But nowhere near the degree Trump is at today
Wow.

Just WOW!

President Nixon was so obsessed with his enemies that he was willing to tear down his own administration forcing his own resignation. His own resignation!

Why are Democrats so incredibly afraid of President Trump? It can't be because of all they claim he did wrong. If any of that was true, all Democrats would have to do is make it public, run ads on it, and show their proof. Ohhhh riiiggghhht. None of it happened and they have no proof. Well now, that is a reason.

And, here we are! :D

Last edited:
Wow.

Just WOW!

President Nixon was so obsessed with his enemies that he was willing to tear down his own administration forcing his own resignation. His own resignation!

Why are Democrats so incredibly afraid of President Trump? It can't be because of all they claim he did wrong. If any of that was true, all Democrats would have to do is make it public, run ads on it, and show their proof. Ohhhh riiiggghhht. None of it happened and they have no proof. Well now, that is a reason.

And, here we are!kl :D

That Christmas message shows a seriously deranged individual

Do you support it?

Our economy was much much better when Trump was in office during Christmas time.

For all the criticism Mr. Trump is taking right now it’s important to remember he was much more of a longshot back in 2016 that he is now. he can come back …. there were plenty more people saying he was unelectable in 2015 and in 2016.

President Trump is just colorful that’s all. It makes him unique.

You're obviously a Trump hater, and therefor your more than likely a prog.

I don't hate Trump, that would require me to care about him. I don't think he was the best candidate and I don't think he represented the GOP or the office well. He is not a Republican, he is an opportunist. If he thought he could have won the Democrat nomination in 2016, he would have run as a Democrat. But all of that doesn't make me a progressive, except to someone's possibly small mind. Your inability to accept that someone with conservative leanings wouldn't support and would have such opinions of the man does not make your name calling true.

You mean his enemies are obsessed with him. You can't go a single post without mentioning Trump.

Trump was tweeting bullshit on Truth Social early this morning. He's raving and plotting revenge again today.

Still diverting

What is your impression of Trumps Christmas message?
Trump is a former president and a highly successful billionaire businessman. I don't care one way or the other about his Christmas message.

On the other hand, I do care about our CURRENT President's message. A CHRISTMAS message in which he continues to pander to the far-left by refusing to even mention the words JESUS or CHRIST in a CHRISTMAS message.

your-desperation-is-S.jpg

The Soviets used to send all their political opponents to insane asylums.

Try doing that.
Well trump did suggest something similar to that. He wanted to throw any journalist that Published anything he didn't like in prison.

I don't hate Trump, that would require me to care about him. I don't think he was the best candidate and I don't think he represented the GOP or the office well. He is not a Republican, he is an opportunist. If he thought he could have won the Democrat nomination in 2016, he would have run as a Democrat. But all of that doesn't make me a progressive, except to someone's possibly small mind. Your inability to accept that someone with conservative leanings wouldn't support and would have such opinions of the man does not make your name calling true.
giphy-S.gif

For not caring, you sure do have a lot to say about him!

This is where the Desantis/Andromeda Strain should come into play!!
Desantis needs to run before our Country descends into the 5th Level of Hell!!

I expect Biden will be dead of Heart disease or stroke, or too mentally incapacitated for even you to accept by 2024.

The fact that you guys just gloss over his mental state is scary as hell

The damage was done to Christmas years ago with the help of Progs. They make sure to push products to e sold and to purchase a Holiday Tree. They come in black and rainbow and other off colors now. Soon green will be a memory.

Sounds like you're losing your mind.

Forum List

Back