A Trump Christmas

Any. Day. Now.
.Day: 4,674,298,127,849,535
Trump's act today is a good example of what happens when a lunatic has access to a laptop & the internet.

He must have been bored after he got done playing with himself.

The man is running for President in case you haven’t heard.

Posting the rantings of a Presidential Candidate is not derangement
The election is in 2024 it’s still 2022 in case you haven’t heard. Obsessing over a man who has not held any public office for two years does not currently hold one and is by no means assured of being the nominee in 2024 is pretty deranged.

Biden Christmas Message

So my hope this Christmas season is that we take a few moments of quiet reflection and find that stillness in the heart of Christmas — that’s at the heart of Christmas, and look — really look at each other, not as Democrats or Republicans, not as members of “Team Red” or “Team Blue,” but as who we really are: fellow Americans. Fellow human beings worthy of being treated with dignity and respect.

You brought up Biden and unity, not me.

1672019487885.png

The election is in 2024 it’s still 2022 in case you haven’t heard. Obsessing over a man who has not held any public office for two years does not currently hold one and is by no means assured of being the nominee in 2024 is pretty deranged.
As opposed to Trump who thinks he's "clairvoyant"?

LibTards don't want to be with anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%.
I enjoy family get togethers because I get to torture them by dropping a fact.
They respond by losing the ability to breathe, eyes rolling uncontrollably and shaking their heads around like electronic clown toys.
It makes it worth the drive.
How edgelord of you.

When the Trump family gets together for the holidays will there be a grandchild left starving on the streets? Oh. That's the Bidens.

Trump is the only declared candidate for President, making his rantings relevant

The man is running for President in case you haven’t heard.

Posting the rantings of a Presidential Candidate is not derangement
Trump should use "Shine on you crazy diamond" as his new campaign theme song. It would be particularly fitting with MTG in attendance along with all those Q-Anon supporters who think Trump is fighting a cabal of Satanic cannibalistic sexual abusers of children who are operating a global child sex trafficking ring. After all, there's plenty of crazy going on in that group. I mean, they just seem to gravitate to one another.

Forum List

Back