A Trump Christmas

Be patient. Justice doesn't shoot from the hip.
but demafasict do…hence why you keep missing…and even after all the missed shots trump was still nice enough to wish you a merry christmas

Tramp raaaaanted on UnTruth Social thag he's "clairvoyant". He must be unhinged knowing what his sentence will be.

Your days as one of his asslicker's are numbered.

I don't think his days are numbered, as I believe that Lantern will continue to lick Trump's ass as long as he's got breath, even after Trump has said good bye this cruel world.

And, if Trump was "clairvoyant" as he stated, is this a new development or has he always had it, because if he's always been clairvoyant, how in the hell did he not see Biden winning the election?

I don't think his days are numbered, as I believe that Lantern will continue to lick Trump's ass as long as he's got breath, even after Trump has said good bye this cruel world.

And, if Trump was "clairvoyant" as he stated, is this a new development or has he always had it, because if he's always been clairvoyant, how in the hell did he not see Biden winning the electioHe's he's

And, if Trump was "clairvoyant" as he stated, is this a new development or has he always had it, because if he's always been clairvoyant, how in the hell did he not see Biden winning the election?
I wonder who had to spell out clairvoyant for him?

You now have to contend with feats of strength, weakling.

Aren't those supposed to be done on the same day as the airing of grievances (dunno, never watched Seinfield)? If so, Trump missed his window for that as well. What feat of strength do you think Trump is capable of?

Tramp raaaaanted on UnTruth Social thag he's "clairvoyant". He must be unhinged knowing what his sentence will be.

Your days as one of his asslicker's are numbered.
More ass obsession from a retard who failed history (and math, science, English, the list goes on). Sentence? You have to have an arrest first dumbfuck. Which you won’t get. Cry some more....

:fu:Continue licking Xiden’s diaper clean asshole. By the way, it’s was YOUR guy who fell twice going up the stairs. And fell off his bicycle. And shit himself in front of the pope. The list goes on....

More ass obsession from a retard who failed history (and math, science, English, the list goes on). Sentence? You have to have an arrest first dumbfuck. Which you won’t get. Cry some more....
You'll have to figure out how to get a taste of Trump's ass thru his matching orange jumpsuit, numbnuts.

Nice job following a loser, dummy.

Trump will just make more trouble for himself through the court process, breaking requirements. Maybe still nothing will be held against him as he still has all that support almost everyone knows about.

Forum List

Back