A Trump Christmas

Trump's version is on Truth Social

Trump is not celebrating Christmas. Today is all about Trump.
There's no weddings or parties for that assclown to MC at Mar A Loco so he rants on TS for attention. The guy is a first class jerkoff.

And of course his spoon fed gullible cult laps up every word.

He won’t even give it up for ONE DAY

View attachment 741993

And you gave him just what he was looking for attention. Without you I would have never known he posted this on his little site.

Trump was upset that Jesus was getting more attention today than he was.

Trump is pitiful.

There's no one around him who can stop him from displaying his profound neediness and insecurities for the world to see.

As a result, he's free to just keep behaving like this.

This is a former President acting like this. Incredible.

Have you noticed the MAGAtards are doing the same on this site? All the same. Bitch, moan and groan. LOSERS ALL!
Just think….If Trump would have spent his time attacking the 73 “WHITE SUPREMACISTS” in America instead of filthy corrupt Democrats all of you twisted fucks would be here celebrating his message.

Just think….If Trump would have spent his time attacking the 73 “WHITE SUPREMACISTS” in America instead of filthy corrupt Democrats all of you twisted fucks would be here celebrating his message.

It's cute that you think there are only 73 white supremacists in America. I'm pretty sure that I could find over 100 just in the county I live in. But then again, I'm located in the southern part of SC, so the demographics here might be a bit more concentrated than say..................Colorado or Montana.

It's cute that you think there are only 73 white supremacists in America. I'm pretty sure that I could find over 100 just in the county I live in. But then again, I'm located in the southern part of SC, so the demographics here might be a bit more concentrated than say..................Colorado or Montana.
Tell me…how many white supremacists can be found in this lineup? Are you sure you’re focusing on the right issues?
583DECD8-BAD0-4129-A981-5BF80279C9AF.jpeg

There's no weddings or parties for that assclown to MC at Mar A Loco so he rants on TS for attention. The guy is a first class jerkoff.

And of course his spoon fed gullible cult laps up every word.
Translation-
“How dare good real core Americans agree with Trump when he is perfectly on point and exposing the filth and corruption among us.”

I think there are more than 73 “WHITE SUPREMACISTS” just on USMB alone. And that's not even counting you. But you're right, I'd applaud Trump for denouncing “WHITE SUPREMACISTS”, at least that's better than inviting them to dinner at his home.

Someone had to make that name up. I wonder who it was? White Supremacists....mmmm! Then broadcast every day on near every program on TV for years. If they acted like Progs, you would know it. In fact, they would exterminate Antifa pretty quickly if they were just as active.

Any. Day. Now.

Day: 4,868,345,285,177,693
That's the same number of days that Trump has shown how he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, orange asslicker.

IF YOU COULD ONLY PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Tell me…how many white supremacists can be found in this lineup? Are you sure you’re focusing on the right issues?
View attachment 742248

False equivalency. While some mass shooters might be white supremacists, and some white supremacists might be mass shooters, not all mass shooters are white supremacists, nor are all white supremacists mass shooters.

Any. Day. Now.

Day: 4,868,345,285,177,693

Divide that number by 365 (number of days in a year), and you will come up with the impossible number of years that it is for your statement.

Hyperbole much? Did you learn that from Trump, or is that just your natural way of thinking?

Forum List

Back