A Trump Christmas

I enjoy family get togethers because I get to torture them.....It makes it worth the drive.

Ah yes!.....One of those kinds of uncles. Somewhere...lurking in every large extended family there will be an "Indeependent"-type.

Shows up drunk, single, angry at one damn thing or another, and obnoxious: "Merrry G*ddamn Christmas you friggin' nieces, nephews, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws.....and assorted others. You hate me....and I hate you. So F*ck Off...you dicks."

Indeependent.....the 'relative' who no longer gets invited to anything.

Sad.
Bigly.

One is all class and the other is no class.
Biden is an adult, Trump is a child.

FkyPa1UX0AMlu9y

Ah yes!.....One of those kinds of uncles. Somewhere...lurking in every large extended family there will be an "Indeependent"-type.

Shows up drunk, single, angry at one damn thing or another, and obnoxious: "Merrry G*ddamn Christmas you friggin' nieces, nephews, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws.....and assorted others. You hate me....and I hate you. So F*ck Off...you dicks."

Indeependent.....the 'relative' who no longer gets invited to anything.

Sad.
Bigly.
They have no choice but to invite us or they'll come off as the losers they are.

In this Christmas Season, it makes it clear America chose wisely in electing Biden.
Fundamental intelligence, maturity, decency and temperament were never priorities for the Presidency in my eyes. They were just assumed.

Then along came Trump, and they became my top priority overnight. He fails terribly at all four, and I have to vote against that, even if it's for a party I don't like.

I expect Biden will be dead of Heart disease or stroke, or too mentally incapacitated for even you to accept by 2024.

The fact that you guys just gloss over his mental state is scary as hell

You guys? Don't lump me in with Biden supporters. I have never glossed over the fact that I think Biden's cognitive function is diminished. The evidence is obvious with every appearance. I think the Democrats would be doing the country an injustice by letting Biden run again given his obvious decline. It won't be long before his dotage will be much more problematic.

How is posting what Trump says Derangement?
Because you all say you want him to go away and everyone to move on from him yet these same people obsessively post about everything he says does that sounds deranged and or obsessive to me.

Because you all say you want him to go away and everyone to move on from him yet these same people obsessively post about everything he says does that sounds deranged and or obsessive to me.

The man is running for President in case you haven’t heard.

Posting the rantings of a Presidential Candidate is not derangement

I don't hate Trump, that would require me to care about him. I don't think he was the best candidate and I don't think he represented the GOP or the office well. He is not a Republican, he is an opportunist. If he thought he could have won the Democrat nomination in 2016, he would have run as a Democrat. But all of that doesn't make me a progressive, except to someone's possibly small mind. Your inability to accept that someone with conservative leanings wouldn't support and would have such opinions of the man does not make your name calling true.
you are no Republican and you're no conservative.

Forum List

Back