"A Well Regulated Militia" explained

[Sixties Fan said:
What private organizations are you talking about?]
---------------------

You referred to "Private organizations".

But cannot explain now what you meant.

People are not "private organizations". The Parties are not "private organizations"

Either you meant something else which you do not care to clarify or you did not know what you were writing. Which one is it?
what is a political party if not a private org.???

they sure arent a government agency,,

When it comes to the presidency, the election can be one of political party

If the president presumptive dies before the electoral vote on monday after second Wednesday in december

Then the winning party dictates to their electors how to vote,
then why is the candidates name required??

what does that have to do with you thinking political parties being elected instead of people or that they are agencies of the government??
You are changing everything.

YOU posted that there were Private Organizations.
Those were your words. Then you meant the Democrats and Republican Parties.

I asked what those Private organizations were.

Why are they "Private Organizations"

Shall I expect an answer to that question, now?

You are changing everything.

YOU posted that there were Private Organizations.
Those were your words. Then you meant the Democrats and Republican Parties.

I asked what those Private organizations were.

Why are they "Private Organizations"

Shall I expect an answer to that question, now?
how are they not private??

are you saying they are a agency of the government??

what is a political party if not a private org.???

they sure arent a government agency,,
You do not seem to know the meaning of what a private organization is, compared to Congress with the Republican, Democratic, Independent, etc parties.

You do not seem to know the meaning of what a private organization is, compared to Congress with the Republican, Democratic, Independent, etc parties.
so you are saying they are agencies of the government,,

that would make you the stupidest mother fucker on the internet,,,

so you are saying they are agencies of the government,,

that would make you the stupidest mother fucker on the internet,,, your use of insults is so worthless.

Your use a word for the Political parties which is not used anywhere and I am not smart one.

You won't even define what the word private means when it is used for Political parties.

Oh, your use of insults is not worthless.

You use a word for the Political parties which is not used anywhere and I am not smart one.

You won't even define what the word private means when it is used for Political parties.
you havent given anything to show parties are an agency of the government which is the opposite of private,,

He's applying standard contract law.

It's what happens when a contract uses a word that may be ambiguous under common usage.
The second amendment is specific. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. And to cover your consent about a well regulated militia. The whole people are part of the unorganized militia unless they are connected to the regular military or national guard. And we'll regulated means at the time the second amendment was written in working order as to be expected.
Debate over

still waiting for your explanation of how they are not private groups??
I did the research.
As I said above, you did not make yourself clear about it.

It is a matter of making it clear.

And no.......I am not a stupid anything when people are not clear about what they are saying.

Forum List

Back