"A Well Regulated Militia" explained

the states do,, but the people vote for a person,,
For president and vice president, the party chooses the electors, not the candidate.

Who selects the electors?

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each State and varies from State to State. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential electors at their State party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee.

Wouldn't make sense to have an amendment in the Bill of Rights guaranteeing the Government the right to have an armed militia. Every government, good or bad, free or tyrannical, has an armed police or military force.
It makes sense if it's the federal government, guaranteeing the individual states, the right to have their own independent state controlled militia.

I did the research.
As I said above, you did not make yourself clear about it.

It is a matter of making it clear.

And no.......I am not a stupid anything when people are not clear about what they are saying.
so you refuse to show how they are not private orgs.,,,

its OK I know you never intended too,,

For president and vice president, the party chooses the electors, not the candidate.

Who selects the electors?

The first part of the process is controlled by the political parties in each State and varies from State to State. Generally, the parties either nominate slates of potential electors at their State party conventions or they chose them by a vote of the party's central committee.
youre mixing what the people vote for and what happens after that,, a very dishonest tactic if you ask me,,,

The second amendment is specific. The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. And to cover your consent about a well regulated militia. The whole people are part of the unorganized militia unless they are connected to the regular military or national guard. And we'll regulated means at the time the second amendment was written in working order as to be expected.
Debate over
The militia, as used in the constitution is under Article I (sec 15,16) regulated by congress.

so you refuse to show how they are not private orgs.,,,

its OK I know you never intended too,,
In simple terms, political parties, are "private" organizations. They share all the freedom of self determination that private organizations do.

Yet political parties are highly regulated, with required government reporting, and financial limits set by law.

It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong.
The Left is chipping away at the will of young Americans to own firearms.
Even making them disgusted by them. THEY have a plan.

Soon the old guard will be gone and the overwhelming majority of the next generation will simply eradicate gun ownership rights. Extremely few will resist. Those who do will be labeled "Terrorists".

What you considered a Constitutional right will be considered a gross mistake in future America.
While the Right continues to do absolutely nothing other than cry about what the Left is doing, the Left ignores them and the Supreme Court and the Constitution and makes progress in eliminating the 2A.

"All that was required for evil men to prevail was for good men to do nothing"

Edmund Burke

Last edited:
In simple terms, political parties, are "private" organizations. They share all the freedom of self determination that private organizations do.

Yet political parties are highly regulated, with required government reporting, and financial limits set by law.
as are most other private groups or companies,,,

This is what you posted"

if that works then fine,, but as we see thats not always going to work when you have two private organizations in control of the government,,

so I ask again,, if the people in government work outside their authority and start rounding people up for opposing their actions can the people rise up against them??
What private organizations are you talking about?

----------------
I asked the above.

And you started playing games.

So,
If the government, Congress and the Executive, is made of Republicans and they start rounding people up for opposing their actions, can the Democrats rise up against them, or is that a Republican priority?

youre mixing what the people vote for and what happens after that,, a very dishonest tactic if you ask me,,,
You are reading the "dumbed down" version of presidential elections. This is why people are confused when the person who got the most votes didn't win. Because you don't vote for the presidential candidate.

This is what you posted"

What private organizations are you talking about?

----------------
I asked the above.

And you started playing games.

So,
If the government, Congress and the Executive, is made of Republicans and they start rounding people up for opposing their actions, can the Democrats rise up against them, or is that a Republican priority?
if they are violating the constitution and all other avenues have been exhausted yes they can,,

but we all know the dems have admitted the constitution needs changed or completely eliminated and a new system created,, so its them we need to watch out for the most,,

now are you going to show how they are not private orgs. or not???

It doesn't matter if he's right or wrong.
The Left is chipping away at the will of young Americans to own firearms.
Even making them disgusted by them. THEY have a plan.

Soon the old guard will be gone and the overwhelming majority of the next generation will simply eradicate gun ownership rights. Extremely few will resist.

What you considered a Constitutional right will be considered a gross mistake in future America.
While the Right continues to do absolutely nothing other than cry about what the Left is doing, the Left ignores them and the Supreme Court and the Constitution and makes progress in eliminating the 2A.
Nonsense . Paranoia about gun ownership does not help.

The 2nd amendment is not going anywhere, at any time.

You are reading the "dumbed down" version of presidential elections. This is why people are confused when the person who got the most votes didn't win. Because you don't vote for the presidential candidate.
I know exactly how the electoral college works,,

you just suck at spinning your point,,

[You posted a stupid video of a Democrat moron ranting incoherently about how Americans don't really have the right to keep and bear arms unless it is connected to a "well regulated militia".]

That is not what he said.
You do not wish to understand it.

You understand it only as some people wanting to take away your right to bear arms.

It is not about that at all.

What are you going to do next Moon Bat? Post a video of this dingbat telling how none of us should have a gun unless the government says we can have it?

1659128352701.png

as are most other private groups or companies,,,
Wrong. A private organization isn't told where they can, or can't spend their own money, or who can donate money.

A political parties general spendings, fundraisings, and even campaign spendings are regulated by law.

if they are violating the constitution and all other avenues have been exhausted yes they can,,

but we all know the dems have admitted the constitution needs changed or completely eliminated and a new system created,, so its them we need to watch out for the most,,

now are you going to show how they are not private orgs. or not???
The US is a Democracy.

You are applying this only for the Republicans who could not accept Trump not being reelected and ONLY because HE SAID that he had not lost the election. Some people who voted Republican did not like the results of the election.

Second paragraph of yours is total nonsense and nothing but conspiracy theory.

Third paragraph is totally pathetic. LOL

What, you do not accept Meaner Gene's answers?

The US is a Democracy.

You are applying this only for the Republicans who could not accept Trump not being reelected and ONLY because HE SAID that he had not lost the election. Some people who voted Republican did not like the results of the election.

Second paragraph of yours is total nonsense and nothing but conspiracy theory.

Third paragraph is totally pathetic. LOL

What, you do not accept Meaner Gene's answers?
wrong,, the US is not a democracy its a constitutional republic,,,

and you still havent said why they are not private orgs.???

Forum List

Back