🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A White Nationalist Is The New White House Chief Strategist

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new conservative motto = "Reality? Prove that reality is real". The white nationalists are beside themselves that one of their pointy hat fuckwads is brownnosing p.o.shit trump.

This will be the tiniest blip of a backward batshit movement that we've seen since McVeigh.

Yep, they are a scary bunch. Facts and truth no longer apply to NaziCons. Their ends totally justify their means. How could a Christian who voted for Trump sleep at night? Trump has proven once and for all that America is NOT a Christian nation.

ailes%2Bon%2Btruth.jpg

That George Costanza sums up current conservative thought to a T. They do not differentiate between truth and lying as long as they get what they want. They are hollowed out people.

Yes, and many of them profess to be "Christians"...

That George Costanza sums up current conservative thought to a T. They do not differentiate between truth and lying as long as they get what they want. They are hollowed out people.
Oh for Fucks Sake, a racist is not someone who is rude or makes fun of people, you stupid ass hat.

A racist is a person who subscribes to an "-ism" that advocates treating people in our legal and justice system on the basis of their race.

And the only people who have ever predominately done that has been unchanged for 300 years from the days of defending slavery, to defending Jim Crow to defending Identity Politics which defines human worth by what racial peg they belong in.

YES, DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS; ALWAYS HAVE BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.

If Bannon - why not David Duke? Shouldn't he also have a position of power in the Adolf Trump Administration?

White Nationalists Are Thrilled With Donald Trump's Pick Of Steve Bannon As Chief Strategist

They'll likely have David Duke be the outreach czar for race relations. Palin as education secretary, "I can see Russia from my house so I know a lot about Russia". Giuliani as official fang sharpener and remover of wooden stakes from all events, they don't want any of the vampires to accidentally fall on one. The official laundry detergent will be AllTempacheer, to keep your whites their whitest.

Steve Bannon, who stoked the flames of alt-right fury while running Breitbart News, is headed to the presidential inner circle.

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News Network executive chairman known for having white nationalist views ― and who has himself been accused of anti-Semitism ― was named chief strategist and senior counselor to President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday.

Bannon, 62, was taking time off from Breitbart to serve as CEO of the Trump campaign before Sunday’s announcement giving him a senior leadership role in the incoming administration.

More: A White Nationalist Is The New White House Chief Strategist

Well, that should scare the shit out of American Jews and minorities.
Awwwww! You coon in chief attended a black supremacist church for 20 years and had his political career started in the living room of a left wing domestic terrorist and you want to whine about things when the shoe is on the other foot....BOO HOO! I am going to enjoy rubbing your nose in it for 8 years cupcake. The Big Boss Man is back in charge better get used to it!

Steve Bannon, who stoked the flames of alt-right fury while running Breitbart News, is headed to the presidential inner circle.

Steve Bannon, the Breitbart News Network executive chairman known for having white nationalist views ― and who has himself been accused of anti-Semitism ― was named chief strategist and senior counselor to President-elect Donald Trump on Sunday.

Bannon, 62, was taking time off from Breitbart to serve as CEO of the Trump campaign before Sunday’s announcement giving him a senior leadership role in the incoming administration.

He's well qualified for the position, degree from VA Tech, Masters in national security form Georgetown, MBA from Harvard. Naval surface warfare officer, served as special assistant to Chief of Naval operations at the pentagon. BTW Andrew Breitbart one of Bannon's best friends was jewish.

The new conservative motto = "Reality? Prove that reality is real". The white nationalists are beside themselves that one of their pointy hat fuckwads is brownnosing p.o.shit trump.

This will be the tiniest blip of a backward batshit movement that we've seen since McVeigh.

Blah, blah, blah, racist. Blah, blah, blah, racist. Blah, blah, blah, racist.

We got it. YOu don't like us.

This is for you.

Yep, they are a scary bunch. Facts and truth no longer apply to NaziCons. Their ends totally justify their means. How could a Christian who voted for Trump sleep at night? Trump has proven once and for all that America is NOT a Christian nation.

ailes%2Bon%2Btruth.jpg

Blah, blah, blah, nazi.

This is for you.

if-you-don-amp-039-t-feature-this-you-amp-039-re-literally-hitler_o_6572017.jpg

ailes%2Bon%2Btruth.jpg

Says the bitter man who needs to believe that anyone that disagrees with him is a bad person.

Typical "He doesn't believe as I do so he's a racist". Lakota please post a direct quote from Brannon where he identifies as a White Nationalist.

If Bannon - why not David Duke? Shouldn't he also have a position of power in the Adolf Trump Administration?

White Nationalists Are Thrilled With Donald Trump's Pick Of Steve Bannon As Chief Strategist

They'll likely have David Duke be the outreach czar for race relations. Palin as education secretary, "I can see Russia from my house so I know a lot about Russia". Giuliani as official fang sharpener and remover of wooden stakes from all events, they don't want any of the vampires to accidentally fall on one. The official laundry detergent will be AllTempacheer, to keep your whites their whitest.
Palin as education secretary, "I can see Russia from my house so I know a lot about Russia".
I know you're 100% dead serious, so I am giving you a heads-up. Tina Fey said that, not Sarah Palin.

A bigot in every building.

A racist under every rock.

A misogynist in the midst.

Here's the 4 years for ya.

upload_2016-11-15_8-8-49.jpeg

The KKK has this lowlife on speed dial. The entire leper colony of misfit weirdos on the right and alt-right are being tapped. It's like if you opened the door to every insane asylum and they all coincidentally showed up at p.o.shit trump's residence and he looked at them as said "yes, them, they look like they're breathing and think there is only one color in the spectrum".
Sorry he can't be KKK and a White Nationalist. The WN fucking hate the KKK. So which group does he belong to or are you just full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back