A whole new breed of white people

I've never had an ounce of white guilt.
White people have been the masters of technology for the last several thousand years, which is the basis of modern civilization.
Other races may be jealous, envious, or even hate us.
But that's their problem, and doesn't mean squat to me. ... :cool:

Actually, there is no way I could have "white" guilt......

Its ok to be white ..even when the establishment and thier useful idiots say it ain't

View attachment 362691

View attachment 362692

From a gaber..
He aint wrong

There is no “White Knight” on a charging steed coming to save you. You will not “vote” for a hero who will magically repair a century of Marxist and Globalist corruption. Folks are desperately seeking some champion to make the demons stop hurting them, but there is no such person. Hoping for such is fantasy – and fantasy is a luxury for children and lunatics.

Go look in the mirror. See that fellow you see staring back at you? He’s the one who has to change all of this. He’s the one who will have to fight, suffer, die and kill to fix this – with no certainty of success, and every likelihood of doing so in vain.

These are the times we inhabit, hard times. It’s time to pick your side and be hard men.

View attachment 362693
Thats funny fox continue to scare whites on the right. Oldest trick in the book. Lillian Smith was right, Rich white guy to poor white guy "you boss the N***** and I'll boss the money" Elites white politicians pumping anger and fear like they have always been for 400 years. Even convinced and paid poor whites to fight a civil war for them. Pettling the wages of white skin. Convincing poor white america that they have one common enemy, Blacks and Immigarnts lol. Poor southerner whites especially, have always voted against there own best interest as long as whiteness was the campaign mantra. The problem is, whiteness dont pay the bills or put food on the table.

Poor whites have more in common with poor blacks and immigrants than they ever will with Trump. Fox keeps playing old riot clips from June. Those looters took from the bigger messge racial equality! (which will never happen under the white supremast system) just some fool opportunists who sabotage the real messge. Besides the looting is nothing compared to red summer 1919. 30 riots by whites around the country burned black neighborhoods and killed hundreds of blacks, and thats just one year out of 400. And fox is scaring whites with some looting footage that pales in comparison lol (heart goes out to business owners affect though). You should always be proud to be white, I will always be proud to be black. But I WILL NOT stand for white supremacy. I want my kids to grow up healthy spart and strong and I want yours to do the same, in the idea of what this country was meant to be. But if anyone has a problem with me as a black man, and wish me harm... I have a problem with them and I will "fight, suffer, die and kill to fix it"
Who fucking cares what color you are ...what the hell does that have to do with anything ?

Move to fucking wakanda black hick
What is your outdated useless farm equipment ass doing to stop ******* from shooting 3 year old black kids in front of thier black mothers ?

What you doing about it boy ?

The random kkk moron sitting in his shack is the least of your left wing lecherous ass problems

How many ******* shot each other in Chicago this weekend ....got any food in Rhodesia?

Any concern about the slave markets of Lybia where black men and women are still in chains today ....not 250 years ago ...today ?

Say thank you to great white father that you were born here
This thread is all about color, so shut the fuck up, You talk about Chicago but there were shootings all over the country last weekend. Rhodesia no longer exists and would you like to discuss the millions of slaves in Europe?

So like I said, STFU.

Whites have plenty of pride. There is no lack of celebrations or honors for white ethnic groups. Black encompass one group of people because we were denied our ethnicity during slavery. Now some whites want to bitch about not being able to say they are proud to be white based on psychosis. There ain't no new breed of white people coming like what's described in the OP. White fragility is not going to turn into anything but more white fragility. Every time in our history that non whites have pushed forward towards true equality whites like the OP start bitching and threatening.

If there is ANY new breed of whites, it's the ones sanding in solidarity with BLM. Whites who oppose this have one real choice and that's assimilation. If not, you'll be left behind.

Why in the hell would you be proud of something you did not accomplish? Another moron.

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.

Not for winning a birthing lottery.
Exactly.

Now go out to your local hood saying that their black pride is meaningless.
Go to an Irish hood saying Irish pride is meaningless. Irish are white. That's white pride.

Why in the hell would you be proud of something you did not accomplish? Another moron.

Exactly.

Go to an Irish hood saying Irish pride is meaningless. Irish are white. That's white pride.
Why would I do that? I don't think Irish pride is meaningless.

I've never had an ounce of white guilt.
White people have been the masters of technology for the last several thousand years, which is the basis of modern civilization.
Other races may be jealous, envious, or even hate us.
But that's their problem, and doesn't mean squat to me. ... :cool:
Whites like you have been the masters of psychosis.

Exactly.

My point is that Irish pride is white pride.

Exactly.

Your point was meaningless.

Exactly.

Your point was meaningless.
Not really. But your response was expected. Because you suffer from psychosis and all you want to do is cry about how terrible it is to be white.

White-pride.jpg

So you're saying that all those "proud" black people are "morons", because they're proud of something they did not accomplish? Or am I missing something here?

Just how long have you hated equality? Was that something you were born doing, or did you recently learn that?
So you are assuming that a person can be proud that they are black, or proud that they are white and that means equality. That doesn't mean you should be proud of anything and we are all equal because we from the homo sapiens. Look it up, Einstein.

No, we are not all equal. I wouldn't want to be you, therefore, you are my lesser. You've probably voluntarily forfeited your Second Amendment right, while I exercise mine every day.

Therefore, you are a second-class citizens and have fewer rights than I have. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:

So you're saying that all those "proud" black people are "morons", because they're proud of something they did not accomplish? Or am I missing something here?

Just how long have you hated equality? Was that something you were born doing, or did you recently learn that?
So you are assuming that a person can be proud that they are black, or proud that they are white and that means equality. That doesn't mean you should be proud of anything and we are all equal because we from the homo sapiens. Look it up, Einstein.

No, we are not all equal. I wouldn't want to be you, therefore, you are my lesser. You've probably voluntarily forfeited your Second Amendment right, while I exercise mine every day.

Therefore, you are a second-class citizens and have fewer rights than I have. Prove me wrong.
We may not be the same, think the same way and carry ourselves differently, but we are equal. We have the same rights under the Constitution, but we may exercise our second amendment rights differently. I exercise mine on a message board and with family and friends I know.

If there is a second class citizen, it is in the mind of the beholder. Even when a convict comes out of prison, he (or she) comes out not a second class, for most of their rights are returned to him after serving his sentence. YOu may see your self an upper class than I but I see us the same, just living differently.

Are you proud of your city?
Nit particularly. It's a lovely city and I like living here, but proud of it,? No.

Nit particularly. It's a lovely city and I like living here, but proud of it,? No.

That is a shame. I am proud of my city, it's heritage, it's past, the way it has contributed to society and dealt with difficult times, and rose again, the way it is such a good place to live.

They are not my personal accomplishments, but I am a part of it, and I am proud of it.

It is different from my pride in my personal accomplishments.

That you pretend that personal pride being different from communal pride, somehow makes the communal pride, inferior or something,

is not supported. YOu are just dismissing a valid statement without explaining why.

"When I was a kid, being white was all about expansion and pride. We ruled the world, and the last emotional response to this fact that would possibly occur to us would be guilt or shame.

Now, being white is all about retreat and apology."

Eh... I've never been proud of being white... or male. Or... Anything else I didn't have control over. So.... ... ... yeah.
The more the working class man lives by the rules the more he and his family can live a comfortable life. The more men that do that can form a good neighborhood. And can carry a percentage of people who do not live by that whether on purpose or just by decisions not good. in poorer areas the percentage of men who live by the rules is much lower. And that is a lot of people to carry.

That is a shame. I am proud of my city, it's heritage, it's past, the way it has contributed to society and dealt with difficult times, and rose again, the way it is such a good place to live.

They are not my personal accomplishments, but I am a part of it, and I am proud of it.

That you pretend that personal pride being different from communal pride, somehow makes the communal pride, inferior or something,

is not supported. YOu are just dismissing a valid statement without explaining why.
I interpret your pride is actually the actions if others that made your city into the delightful area it has become. Another way of saying that is you admire (And proud of) those who made your city what it is.

You can say your proud of your city, but you are really proud if the individuals that made the city such a nice place to live. If there were statues honoring those individuals, would you tear them down?? Just curious.

I interpret your pride is actually the actions if others that made your city into the delightful area it has become. Another way of saying that is you admire (And proud of) those who made your city what it is.

You can say your proud of your city, but you are really proud if the individuals that made the city such a nice place to live. If there were statues honoring those individuals, would you tear them down?? Just curious.

A pretty fine line you are drawing there.

My point is clear. Being proud of a group you are a member of, that you might not have DONE much personal to be personally proud of,

is fine.

Attacking someone just for saying he is proud of membership in such a group, is not called for.

And no, I would not want to tear down historical statues.

Forum List

Back