🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Woman Caught in Adultery

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
And early in the morning he came again to the temple, and all the people came unto him, and he sat down and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery, and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto him, Master, this woman has been taken in adultery, in the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned, but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he had heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin cast the first stone at her.

And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last, and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more.

John 8: 1 - 11

Then the Lord put a new song in Mary's heart. I believe it must have been a song of beauty ...such as this:

[ame=http://youtu.be/DC-f0rH_kBY]My Strong Tower - YouTube[/ame]

Later when Jesus was crucified, Mary was weeping at his feet. Then on the 3rd day, he appeared to her first. John 20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre.

And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

And they say unto her, Woman, why do you weep? She said unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus said unto her, Woman, why are you weeping? She, supposing him to be the gardener, said unto him, Sir, if thou hath born him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

Jesus said unto her, Mary. She turned to herself, and said unto him, Rabboni, which is to say, Master.

Jesus said unto her, Touch me not, for I have not yet ascended to my Father, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God and your God.

Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

John 20: 11- 18

The chief priests and officials who cried out, Crucify him! Give us Barabus! Let his blood be upon us and our children! .. they did not recognize their elder brother or they never would have done it! He knew this and so he hid himself and allowed this because had he not been crucified he could not have redeemed them and their families. He could not have preserved their lives!

Just as Joseph was thrown in the pit by his own brothers when he shared the vision of them bowing down before him - Joseph went before his brothers to Egypt- to preserve their lives in the famine that was to come in the future! Joseph disguised himself so that his brothers did not recognize him until it was time..........then when he revealed himself to them he spoke these words:

Genesis 45: 1 Then Joseph could not refrain himself from before all them that stood by him, and he cried,, Cause every man to go out from me. And there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known to his brethren. And he wept aloud, and the Egyptians and the house of Pharoah heard it.

And Joseph said to his brethren, I am Joseph, does my Father yet live? And his brothers could not answer him because they were troubled at his presence.

And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother whom ye sold into Egypt.

Now therefore, be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither, for God did send me before you to preserve life.

For these two years hath the famine been in the land and yet there are five years, in which there shall neither be earing nor harvest.

And God sent me before you to preserve you in posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance.

Genesis 45: 1- 7

And now, I pray, Open their eyes, Father. That they may see that Yeshua Ha'Maschiah is their very own elder brother. For thy glory. In Jesus name I ask it. Amen.

Last edited:
The Holy Spirit is correcting me about something. Not all who cried out Crucify him! Were unaware of who Jesus was. Many of them knew but because they feared the Pharisees and being thrown out of the synagogues they denied him. Why did they fear being thrown out of the synagogues? Because they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God.

It is written:

John 12: 42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue. For they loved the praises of men more than the praise of God.

Then it is written:

Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness. And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not, for I have not come to judge the world, but to save the world. He that rejected me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

For I have not spoken of myself, but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, that which I should say, and what I should speak.

And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
- John 12:44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50

Last edited:
For the One who hath delivered us from hell. Thank you, Father, for sending your only begotten Son to us to shed his blood on Calvary's tree so that we might be reconciled back to you. Jesus paid it all. He is Worthy of our praise! Worthy is the Lamb of God!

[ame=http://youtu.be/L0ANzUZ2Bhc]My Deliverer-Rich Mullins (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

For God so loved the world that he gave his Only Begotten Son, that whosoever should believe on Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through him might be saved.
- John 3:16, 17

Last edited:
Then the Lord put a new song in Mary's heart. I believe it must have been a song of beauty ...such as this:

My Strong Tower - YouTube

Later when Jesus was crucified, Mary was weeping at his feet. Then on the 3rd day, he appeared to her first. John 20:11 But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre.

And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

And they say unto her, Woman, why do you weep? She said unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him. And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. Jesus said unto her, Woman, why are you weeping? She, supposing him to be the gardener, said unto him, Sir, if thou hath born him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

Jesus said unto her, Mary. She turned to herself, and said unto him, Rabboni, which is to say, Master.

Jesus said unto her, Touch me not, for I have not yet ascended to my Father, but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father, and to my God and your God.

Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

Funny, the bible doesn't mention the name of the adulteress.

Did you just make that up?

It is written: Isaiah 53: 1 - 7

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground, he hath no form nor comeliness and when we shall see him there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath born our griefs, and carried our sorrows, yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But when he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.

All we sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way and the LORD hath laid upon him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth, he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep to the shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Prophecy from Isaiah about Jesus Christ our Deliverer,
our Messiah - Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

Last edited:

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground, he hath no form nor comeliness and when we shall see him there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acqainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised and we esteemed him not.

Surely he hath born our griefs, and carried our sorrows, yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But when he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him, and with his stripes we are healed.

All we sheep have gone astray, we have turned every one to his own way and the LORD hath laid upon him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth, he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep to the shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Again, show us in the bible where the adulteress is pegged as Mary Magdalene. If you can't, admit you made it up (or relying on the word of your pastor, priest or christian theologians) and if so, how can anyone take you seriously on your interpretations of other scripture?

Last edited:
It is written: Luke 7: 40 - 50

And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee, And he saith, Master say on.
There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence and the other owed fifty.
And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered, and said, I suppose to he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged.

And he turned to the woman, and said unto Simon, Seeth thou this woman? I entered into thine house thou gavest me no water for my feet, but she has washed my feet with her tears and wiped them with the hairs of her head. Thou gavest me no kiss, but this woman since the time I came in hath not ceased to kiss my feet.
My head with oil thou did not anoint, but this woman hath anointed my feet with ointment. Wherefore I say unto thee, Her sins which are many are forgiven, for she loved much, but to whom much is forgiven, the same loveth little. And he said unto her, Thy sins are forgiven. And they that sat at meat with him began to say who is this that forgives sins also?

And he said unto the woman, Thy faith has saved thee, go in peace.

This is why Mary Magdalene was the first one at the tomb. This womans heart is her heart. She loved much, she was forgiven of much - even her life of prostitution - so that is why Mary Magdalene stayed closer to the Lord than even his own disciples. Yes the very worst sinners make the very best followers of Christ. Does this trouble you, friend? Her former life of prostitution? Why?

Jesus told the Pharisees that the prostitute and the tax collector would enter heaven before they would. He warned them that while Abraham, Isaac and Jacob dined in heaven they themselves would be shut out.

Do not allow yourself to be shut out like that, Friend.

Humble yourself and quit being like the Pharisees who were always trying to lay traps for the Lord Jesus with their trick questions.

It didn't work then and it isn't going to work now because the same Spirit that was in Him is in me today and he is the one leading me here to answer you. Otherwise I would not have done it. Do you see how merciful the Lord is? Repent. Lest you become like Simon Bar Jesus.

And early in the morning he came again to the temple, and all the people came unto him, and he sat down and taught them.

And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery, and when they had set her in the midst,
They say unto him, Master, this woman has been taken in adultery, in the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned, but what sayest thou?

This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he had heard them not.

So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin cast the first stone at her.

And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last, and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

When Jesus lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? Hath no man condemned thee?

She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, "Neither do I condemn thee, go and sin no more.

The saints knew it was impossible for any of God's people to stop sinning because they're all under the Old Covenant ( the veil ) that blocks them from the invisible knowledge of God (Christ ). So Jesus would never have said, "sin no more". What he would have said is that he didn't come to judge the world but to tell his believers that they were already saved according to God's knowledge that was written by the prophets. ALL God's people are saved from this world when their flesh perishes.

He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acqainted with grief, and we hid as it were our faces from him, he was despised and we esteemed him not.

There is an important fact about Jesus that is often overlooked in Isaiah 53:2 .......he hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

The dictionary definition of comeliness: pleasing ( to look at ) or attractive.

Jesus was not an attractive man, not at all. There was no beauty from the outer appearance that we should desire him. He had no form - no "appearance" such as a good looking man would have. He had no beauty the prophet Isaiah said.

How did the prophet Isaiah know this? Again, it is by the Spirit of God Isaiah knew these things about the coming Messiah.

That same Spirit dwells in the believer today when we receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I thank the Holy Spirit for his guidance here today. He is such a wonderful teacher. There are new age religions ( false teachings ) that depict Jesus as a magnificently handsome man. But that is not the Jesus of the bible. Let no man deceive you. Study the bible for yourself, you need no man to teach you, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things. He desires to do this for us all.

Last edited:

There is an important fact about Jesus that is often overlooked in Isaiah 53:2 .......he hath no form nor comeliness, and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

The dictionary definition of comeliness: pleasing ( to look at ) or attractive.

Jesus was not an attractive man, not at all. There was no beauty from the outer appearance that we should desire him. He had no form - no "appearance" such as a good looking man would have. He had no beauty the prophet Isaiah said.

How did the prophet Isaiah know this? Again, it is by the Spirit of God Isaiah knew these things about the coming Messiah.

That same Spirit dwells in the believer today when we receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit. I thank the Holy Spirit for his guidance here today. He is such a wonderful teacher. There are many new age religions ( false teachings ) that depict Jesus as a magnificently handsome man. But that is not the Jesus of the bible. Let no man deceive you. Study the bible for yourself, you need no man to teach you, the Holy Spirit will teach you all things. He desires this.

It's because "Christ" is the invisible knowledge of God that CAN'T be seen by anyone. There's NO appearance at all in the spoken words of the gospel we saints speak.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

The spirit of God is the invisible energy that no man can see but we're all created as energy wavelengths first, before any visible illusion called this world can appear. The flesh is only an illusion and is of NO avail, just like Jesus said and all the other saints knew, too, because we're all created as the invisible "Christ", or "Word of God".

The saints knew it was impossible for any of God's people to stop sinning because they're all under the Old Covenant ( the veil ) that blocks them from the invisible knowledge of God (Christ ). So Jesus would never have said, "sin no more". What he would have said is that he didn't come to judge the world but to tell his believers that they were already saved according to God's knowledge that was written by the prophets. ALL God's people are saved from this world when their flesh perishes.

You know the scriptures. It is written: Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Christ: As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance.
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. Because it is written, BE YE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY. - 1 Peter 1:13 - 16

And again, it is written:
Enter ye in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. - Matt. 7:13

And this scripture for you, friend.
It is written:

And I, if I be lifted up from earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

Jesus said if "HE" is lifted up, not man. When Jesus is lifted up all men are drawn unto him. Not when "you" are lifted up, not when "I" am lifted up. Not when any "man or woman" is lifted up. When Jesus is lifted up! THEN shall all men be drawn unto Him! He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! He alone is Worthy of all honor and praise.

Men who lift themselves up seek the honor and praises of men. Not the praise of God. This is why flattery is so evil. Many men have fallen over this sin. Others have even taken part in helping it happen. ( even in ignorance ) Flattering a servant of God is trying to tempt them to touch God's glory and a wise servant will avoid it at all costs. Good night.

Last edited:

You know the scriptures. It is written: Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Christ: As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance.
But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation. Because it is written, BE YE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY. - 1 Peter 1:13 - 16

And again, it is written:
Enter ye in at the strait gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it. - Matt. 7:13

And this scripture for you, friend.
It is written:

And I, if I be lifted up from earth, will draw all men unto me. John 12:32

Jesus said if "HE" is lifted up, not man. When Jesus is lifted up all men are drawn unto him. Not when "you" are lifted up, not when "I" am lifted up. Not when any "man or woman" is lifted up. When Jesus is lifted up! THEN shall all men be drawn unto Him! He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords! He alone is Worthy of all honor and praise.

Men who lift themselves up seek the honor and praises of men. Not the praise of God. This is why flattery is so evil. Many men have fallen over this sin. Others have even taken part in making it happen. ( even in ignorance ) Flattering a servant of God is trying to tempt them to touch God's glory and a wise servant will avoid it at all costs. Good night.

The FLESH called Jesus was used by our Creator to be a testimony to His invisible creation called "Christ".

When Jesus said, "I", he was speaking for our invisible Creator, not his FLESH. It's our INVISIBLE Creator who saved us from this world and it's already planned and created by Him. Man has been too impatient to wait for his flesh to die before waking up in his new flesh to live eternal life IN our Creator's mind.

Jesus is NOT our Creator you foolish child.

Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked.
"This woman was found committing adultery, and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded.
"Wait," yelled Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Suddenly, an elderly women picked up a stone and threw it...

"Aw, c'mon, Ma..." Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"

Actually, the Bible doesn't mention the names of most of the people involved. In my humble opinion that proves nothing. I don't recall ever reading a book wherein every person involved was identified by name and in the Biblical account of the adulteress there is no reason to name her.

Actually, the Bible doesn't mention the names of most of the people involved. In my humble opinion that proves nothing. I don't recall ever reading a book wherein every person involved was identified by name and in the Biblical account of the adulteress there is no reason to name her.

Jebus and the four gospel writers thought there was no reason to name her so Jeremiah thought she would give it a shot?

J just claimed that Mary Magdalene was an adulteress and/or prostitute. I'd like her to back it up.

Jesus saw a crowd chasing down a woman to stone her and approached them. "What's going on here, anyway?" he asked.
"This woman was found committing adultery, and the law says we should stone her!" one of the crowd responded.
"Wait," yelled Jesus. "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."
Suddenly, an elderly women picked up a stone and threw it...

"Aw, c'mon, Ma..." Jesus cried, "I'm trying to make a point here!"

I came back to answer this at the Lords request. I was hoping someone else would because I want to go to bed. ( the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak )

It is written:

Romans 3:23 All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God.
Romans 3:10 As it is written, THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS, NO NOT ONE.
Mark 3:31-35 There came then his brethren and his mother, and standing outside sent unto him, calling to him. And the multitude sat about him, and said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren ( his siblings born after he was born ) outside seek for thee. And he answered them saying, Who is my mother? Or my brethren? And he looked round about on them which were sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.
John 1:1-5 In the beginning was the Word ( Jesus ) and the Word (Jesus) was with God and the Word ( Jesus ) was God. All things were made by him, and nothing was made without him nothing was made. In him was the life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness and the darkness comprendeth it not. <----------------------Jesus was BEFORE Mary. Not AFTER. She was a chosen vessel by God "through" which God brought the Redeemer of mankind into the world. If Mary were here I believe she would tell you that herself.

In closing, Politichic, you have no point.

Good night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back