A woman’s fundamental right of individual liberty, to her own life, grants her the authority to terminate her pregnancy if she wishes.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Melania weighs in to the abortion debate and its pretty basic humanity.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

If onlu she had the guts to sat it earlier and not for profit.

But still Chwarae Teg ( fair play) and all that Better late than never.

“Restricting a woman’s right to choose whether to terminate an unwanted pregnancy is the same as denying her control over her own body. I have carried this belief with me throughout my entire adult life.”

Where do you stand, and be a man with some integrity for the love of G-d.

Should a woman be allowed to have an abortion 8 months into her pregnancy?

Then people should be able to snort cocaine and shoot up heroin if they so choose, right? My body, my choice?

Last edited:
In certain circumstances yes. But its none of my business. Or yours.

It is ALL of societies business in such circumstances as now their is a real human that people are making decisions on. I was born well before eight months of pregnancy as my mother was young and I was very premature, didnt weight much at all. I became a healthy full grown man thanks to the commitment of doctors and nurses who cared about life, MY life.

If I were aborted, the doctors would have been killing me.

Luckily I was born at a time in which doctors took their oath seriously and my mother chose to have me in a hospital of faith. I had the same doctor who brought me into this world throughout my childhood, he was the best.

Last edited:
It is ALL of societies business in such circumstances as now their is a real human that people are making decisions on. I was born well before eight months of pregnancy as my mother was young and I was very premature, didnt weight much at all. I became a healthy full grown man thanks to the commitment of doctors and nurses who cared about life, MY life.

If I were aborted, the doctors would have been killing me.

Luckily I was born at a time in which doctors took their oath seriously and my mother chose to have me in a hospital of faith. I had the same doctor who brought me into this world throughout my childhood, he was the best.
What if giving birth wwould have killed your mother ?

Its a straw man argument.
Not really, it’s relevant. Everyone wants to say a woman should be able to choose what she wants to do with her own body…ok, then they should let everyone be able to choose what they want to do with their own bodies.

Not really, it’s relevant. Everyone wants to say a woman should be able to choose what she wants to do with her own body…ok, then they should let everyone be able to choose what they want to do with their own bodies.
Well they are different things.Taking drugs is bad for your health and could kill you.

Forum List

Back