A yankee's view on the civil war

Grammar Nazi is defined as Unkotare

Anyway, as for the topic...

Fucked the topic you god damn cock sucking son of a bitch why don't you suck another obama dick?

Another post riddled with errors.

:lol:

Your very obvious limitations in using the English language aside, what the hell was that nonsense supposed to mean?

Dumb ass I pity you.
Too think you know it all but to know nothing at all relevant.
[ame=http://youtu.be/rTNgZyEfOYA]SUPER Cheap Medical Supplies - YouTube[/ame]

Your opinion of what I write and how I write is of little consequence and holds little value.

Key among Locke's theories was that of the "social contract" which stated that legitimate state authority must be derived from the consent of the governed.

The government is no longer running on the consent of the American people.

The causes for the war against England.

To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.

More to come.

Key among Locke's theories was that of the "social contract" which stated that legitimate state authority must be derived from the consent of the governed.

The government is no longer running on the consent of the American people.

Ah, Political Philosophy. Something else you know nothing about. Some dimwit on the internet invoking the name of Locke has no practical impact in the real world, to say the least. You don't have to like it, I don't have to like it, but obama was elected and then reelected by the American people. Members of Congress were elected by the American people. Governors, local representatives, etc. were all elected by the American people, indicating consent.

If you really care about the country and aren't just interested in histrionics, give the drama-queen shit a rest and get to work.

Dumb ass [sic] I pity you.
Too [sic] think you know it all but to know nothing at all relevant [sic].

:lmao:

You're amusing.

Anyway, back to the topic...

relevant rel·e·vant
ˈreləvənt/Submit
adjective
closely connected or appropriate to the matter at hand.

Dumb ass
You're dumb and you're an ass

You can't learn if you won't listen. Go back and look again.

Dude [sic] their [sic] isn't anything I need to learn from you.

Since you are apparently incapable of learning, it's a moot point. Enjoy your bliss.

There is nothing of relevance that I need to learn from you. I can be an ass right with you. I do hope you're prepared for what is to come. Good grammar isn't going to stop a bullet. But what I can teach you might give you a better chance to survive.

Forum List

Back