Aaaand a brawl happens at the airport. Video

How is that?... I don't see conservative fights breaking out in airports and McDonald's....
Rednecks love getting into fights. Jesus, spend some time at a redneck bar every once in a while.

Not to mention this is how they protest now:
1675789924872.jpeg

And you think they are representative of all conservatives?
Dumb ass.
Certainly it goes without saying that conservatives have a deepening love affair with firearms.

You can find veins of the conservative glorification of violence all over. Just consider their views on masculinity.

I have long been an advocate of going back to the days where flying was more of a privilege. The planes had less seats, but more room, superior customer service, and the tickets were more expensive. We need to get back to that. When you turn planes in flying Greyhound buses, this is what you get. Let the trash take the bus or spur a natural demand for more rail travel.

Agree.
I remember the days when you wore a suit to fly.
And you had the sky bars where you could hang out.
Flying used to be a pleasing thing now it's just something you do to get to your destination as fast as possible....so you can get the fuck off the plane.

Certainly it goes without saying that conservatives have a deepening love affair with firearms.

You can find veins of the conservative glorification of violence all over. Just consider their views on masculinity.

If we were the violent ones you'd know it considering all of the guns we have.
As it is we have 7% of the population committing over 50% of violent crimes.
And how exactly do the leftist simps identify masculinity? The guy only wears eyeshadow?

Forum List

Back