Aaand now singing in the rain is racist.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I am surprised this person doesn't blame clouds for being racist. Since dark clouds bring storms and white clouds are HAPPY CLOUDS.

Look at what the democrats have done to those people. An absolute disaster.

Just another idiot looking for attention so glad I have not gotten on Tic Tock, Twitter, Instagram or any of the other social media idiot magnets.
But....that's what is actually out there.

Want to see the real reason? Mind you there was an actual college professor at a supposed "good school" (university of Cal Berkeley) argued that men can give birth in front of Congress.

Here's why...

Those are teachers

You have to admit ... watching someone get offended by seeing another person enjoy being in the rain is MUCH more entertaining than just watching someone enjoying walking in the rain.

It's the difference between watching cars, and watching car wrecks.

Fascinating, all the pointless things conservatives are constantly told to get triggered about. But then, keeping them hysterical keeps them obedient.

There's nothing even remotely like it on the liberal side, this constant spoonfeeding of dumb propaganda to the easily-frightened conservative snowflake masses.

I am surprised this person doesn't blame clouds for being racist. Since dark clouds bring storms and white clouds are HAPPY CLOUDS.

F* 'em. Enough putting up with this BS, EXTREMELY SENSITIVE, unhappy / miserable, whiny bitches / snowflakes telling us what offends them, what triggers them, and how the rest of us have to change our lives to accommodate them.

Again, enough is enough - f* 'em!

To these people - STFU! Get therapy! Get serious help! Go find an uninhabited island - or a quiet closet - to live on / in.

YOU f*in' people offend the shit out of ME....so can we outlaw / ban / silence YOU now?

TBH I have zero idea how that chick jumped the shark from Drew singing in the ran to slighting black content creators and their parameters or whatever the hell she called it

If I remember correctly the song doesn't say anything about white clouds but rather stormy clouds. Is any natural phenomena that is presumed white now considered racist?

F* 'em. Enough putting up with this BS, EXTREMELY SENSITIVE, unhappy / miserable, whiny bitches / snowflakes telling us what offends them, what triggers them, and how the rest of us have to change our lives to accommodate them.

Again, enough is enough - f* 'em!

To these people - STFU! Get therapy! Get serious help! Go find an uninhabited island - or a quiet closet - to live on / in.

YOU f*in' people offend the shit out of ME....so can we outlaw / ban / silence YOU now?

We have had people like this with us forever. We used to call them village idiots and throw kopecks at them when they danced in the street.

Today, we watch them on social media and throw them "likes".

It's the same concept ... insanity equals entertainment.

We have had people like this with us forever. We used to call them village idiots and throw kopecks at them when they danced in the street.

Today, we watch them on social media and throw them "likes".

It's the same concept ... insanity equals entertainment.
Now we have given them the power to control how the rest of us are allowed to live instead of laughing at them and telling them to STFU, which should be the case!

Now we have given them the power to control how the rest of us are allowed to live instead of laughing at them and telling them to STFU, which should be the case!

The only have power that we allow them. If you choose not to participate in the insanity, that is still your choice.

That dumb low IQ hate filled Negro chick is bat shit crazy.

The only have power that we allow them. If you choose not to participate in the insanity, that is still your choice.
Unfortunately not so.

From statues being ripped down to books / movies being banned, to people being harassed, even assaulted, for non-compliance with these idiots, it's the power DEMOCRATS / LEFTIST EXTREMISTS have given them - certainly not ME.

If I remember correctly the song doesn't say anything about white clouds but rather stormy clouds. Is any natural phenomena that is presumed white now considered racist?
I am actually quite shocked that the "WHITE HOUSE" hasn't been demanded to be painted over. Along with the Capitol building and Lincoln Memorial. We know the Jefferson Memorial will eventually be coming down.

I am actually quite shocked that the "WHITE HOUSE" hasn't been demanded to be painted over. Along with the Capitol building and Lincoln Memorial. We know the Jefferson Memorial will eventually be coming down.
Don't forget chess. White always moves first.

Forum List

Back